+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

21 days post submission - Still "In Progress"

mohelmy

Star Member
Jun 5, 2015
Hi,
I submitted my application (FSW) on August 4th and received the AOR same day.
Since then, no change in the application status or ECAS access.

Is it normal?

caththisking

Nov 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-OTTAWA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-04-2015
AOR Received.
23-04-2015
Med's Done....
20-04-2015
Passport Req..
18-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
11-09-2015
LANDED..........
Planning in DEC 2015
mohelmy said:
Hi,

Is it normal?
Chill bro.!! If you submitted everything and ppr is next then relax for 3-4 months.

kiran_6sb

Star Member
Nov 16, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mohelmy said:
Hi,

Is it normal?
Same here submitted on Aug 10 , just got AOR still no progress

tomneversfield

May 8, 2015
USA
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
8/10/2015
Med's Done....
7/28/2015
Passport Req..
12/22/2015
Don't worry guys... some folks pass their medical in 1-4 days, others in 1-4 weeks.. sometimes even longer..
You'll just have to wait it out... and be optimistic... :)

KingOfGoodTimes

Mar 10, 2015
Winnipeg, MB, Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04 July 2015
Nomination.....
ITA : 26 June 2015
AOR Received.
EE: 04 July 2015 (Auto AOR)
Med's Done....
EE: Passed 15-July-2015
Passport Req..
DEC 24th :)
LANDED..........
Jan 2016
Seriously chill guys , there are people who submitted their application in March/April , who still have no updates on their application after it went to "in process" around early June!

you have to wait at-least till end of September before you see anything !

mohelmy

Star Member
Jun 5, 2015
Guys,
I understand that we will wait for months but I see ppl put thr timelines and they pass the medicals and BG check starts in few days.

purplesnow

Feb 1, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mohelmy said:
Guys,
I understand that we will wait for months but I see ppl put thr timelines and they pass the medicals and BG check starts in few days.
and what?
Surely by now you have realised there is very little consistency when it comes to CIC? Relax. They'll get to it when they get to it. You are at the back of a long line, wait it out. And if it helps, mine took over a month to update.

mohelmy

Star Member
Jun 5, 2015
purplesnow said:
and what?
Surely by now you have realised there is very little consistency when it comes to CIC? Relax. They'll get to it when they get to it. You are at the back of a long line, wait it out. And if it helps, mine took over a month to update.
Well, I read this article couple of months ago and since then I am really worry.
http://www.cicnews.com/2015/06/cic-processing-leaves-applicants-limbo-065381.html

About 65% of the applications had human errors by CIC officers, a catastrophic rate.
Not only the system's consistency that we should worry about but also the transparency and accuracy.

h2omd

Star Member
Jul 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
same here

ITA FSW 10 July
Medicals done 16 July
Medicals submitted 26 July
App submitted 5 August
AOR 5 August

No Ecas access yet
Mycic still says elibily review in progree , medicals not needed at this time . \

I truly am dazzled to why this is .
I called CIC , they said if there is no update on your medicals after 3 MONTHS , then call back again .

purplesnow

Feb 1, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mohelmy said:
Well, I read this article couple of months ago and since then I am really worry.
http://www.cicnews.com/2015/06/cic-processing-leaves-applicants-limbo-065381.html

About 65% of the applications had human errors by CIC officers, a catastrophic rate.
Not only the system's consistency that we should worry about but also the transparency and accuracy.
If you're going to worry about the possibility of someone else making a mistake you are going to have a breakdown by the time this whole process is through. Take a step back, breathe and deal with anything that goes wrong if it goes wrong. Nothing else you can do.

mhan0125

Aug 25, 2015
I got my Med passed today, but request for Schedule 4 and Schudule 4a. Both submitted today. Still no ECAS access. :(