+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

20th Draw- Anyone expects it on 3oth October ?

kateg

Aug 26, 2014
British Columbia
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-05-2015
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
01-05-2015
IELTS Request
05-05-2015
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
16-04-2015
Interview........
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
N/A
LANDED..........
27-08-2015
bestofluck said:
When u don't think there would be a draw this week, why did u come here. This topic is for those who think there will be a draw. Dont just bla bla wherever u want to and whenever u want to okay
The title of the topic is a question. There are more answers to the question than "yes".

kateg

Aug 26, 2014
British Columbia
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-05-2015
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
01-05-2015
IELTS Request
05-05-2015
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
16-04-2015
Interview........
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
N/A
LANDED..........
27-08-2015
bestofluck said:
Okay All this so called Intellectuals wont be able to guess anything like How many draws will be there in 2015. previously they said the scores would go below 450 by the end of this year, now they say it will go down by march 2015. They don't know if Express Entry is going to stop or changes by next year. They even don't know if they are inviting more than 1500 in coming draws. I fact they don't know anything except criticizing with one very common and funny reply, the draw will not happen on 30th, it might happen on 6th or 13th.....ha ha ha
I can see you don't understand statistics. There's a difference between saying exactly what will happen, and saying what's statistically likely.

When someone tells you they know for sure, they either have an inside source, are lying, or deluded.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
kateg said:
I can see you don't understand statistics. There's a difference between saying exactly what will happen, and saying what's statistically likely.

When someone tells you they know for sure, they either have an inside source, are lying, or deluded.
We only think of ideal things. What ideally should happen. Or else you people are good at statistics and process of EE system. I know ideal things hardly happens.

kainthsimranjit

Dec 1, 2014
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC - Missisauga / CPC - Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-02-2017
AOR Received.
23-02-2017
Ooops...I believe its 31st today :p

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
bellaluna said:
My personal feeling is that the next draw will be on 13 November, rather than 6 November. But I hope I'm wrong!
I'd like to slightly revise my prediction to 11 November. ;)

impulseoceanic

Dec 1, 2011
Visa Office......
crs 450
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
what is so special on 11th ?

diwali gift ?

JoacRy

Champion Member
Oct 23, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If we're being realistic they probably won't do any more draws this year. Think about it, for the past few months the draws have taken in 1,500 per fortnight. Processing of applications is time consuming.

Now in just 7 weeks they have to re-locate 25,000 refugees. Their focus will be on the Syrian refugees. The government was elected partly on that platform, the minister confirmed they're pulling out all stops to see the exercise through. Hence we can logically assume no more draws this year.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
JoacRy said:
If we're being realistic they probably won't do any more draws this year. Think about it, for the past few months the draws have taken in 1,500 per fortnight. Processing of applications is time consuming.

Now in just 7 weeks they have to re-locate 25,000 refugees. Their focus will be on the Syrian refugees. The government was elected partly on that platform, the minister confirmed they're pulling out all stops to see the exercise through. Hence we can logically assume no more draws this year.
the refugees have nothing to do with this quota. They can increase the quota anytime and make special arrangements for them. who said 25000 cannot be increased. why do u relate refugee with other quota? I dont see any logic.

JoacRy

Champion Member
Oct 23, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
They can increase the quota at any time no doubt. But the resources are likely to be devoted in large part to achieving the governments aim of bringing in those refugees.

You have to remember the previous government reduced the funding for CIC and reduced headcount as well resulting in fewer processing officers. I think it's reasonable to assume that CIC will not be able to hire that many staff in the 7 weeks and will hence devote their staff to processing refugees applications. Also the Liberals promised to conduct a review of the EE system to allow the system to process more applicants.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
JoacRy said:
They can increase the quota at any time no doubt. But the resources are likely to be devoted in large part to achieving the governments aim of bringing in those refugees.

You have to remember the previous government reduced the funding for CIC and reduced headcount as well resulting in fewer processing officers. I think it's reasonable to assume that CIC will not be able to hire that many staff in the 7 weeks and will hence devote their staff to processing refugees applications. Also the Liberals promised to conduct a review of the EE system to allow the system to process more applicants.
Well let them do their mathematics. don't stress yourself so much and wait for the next draw. good luck for that.

impulseoceanic

Dec 1, 2011
Visa Office......
crs 450
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Even if we believe that CIC will focus on brining refugees before 31st December. I think Inland applications would be slowed as CIC (Canada onshore) would work for it. If we are applying express entry from outside than there is no reason for local vo to be busy.For example when a person seating in India gets ITA I think all approvals are given by CIC (india) OFFICE and Canadian CIC staff dont have larger role to play in it as its all online and in database.

Secondly, cic can easily process refugees as they dont have to check more documents..it will be just registration process when they bring people in a plane and register them. Inland cic staff could easily do it without stopping EE.

I hope CIC donot stop EE draw and take EE applicants for a ride...Fingers Crossed !

JoacRy

Champion Member
Oct 23, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Actually the fewer documents provided the longer the application takes to process as CIC is unable to build up a picture of the applicants overall character, they also.may take longer to verify criminal background, family history,rfical history etc. The more time it takes the less resources devoted to the EE program.

impulseoceanic

Dec 1, 2011
Visa Office......
crs 450
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
All of us are speculating...lets hope for draw soon and low cutoff. It better to email the new immigration minister :p

Lammawitch

Champion Member
Dec 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bestofluck said:
the refugees have nothing to do with this quota. They can increase the quota anytime and make special arrangements for them. who said 25000 cannot be increased. why do u relate refugee with other quota? I dont see any logic.
+1. It's like comparing apples & pears. The refugee program, and the government's promise to accelerate & conclude processing of refugees, has nothing whatsoever to do with EE.

Many of those refugees will already have applications in the system. It's not as if the Canadian government is going to go off & find 25 000 new applicants & fly them in for Christmas ;).

For those who are finding EE tough, have a look at application requirements for refugees.

anarsoul

Jul 12, 2014
Lammawitch said:
+1. It's like comparing apples & pears. The refugee program, and the government's promise to accelerate & conclude processing of refugees, has nothing whatsoever to do with EE.

Many of those refugees will already have applications in the system. It's not as if the Canadian government is going to go off & find 25 000 new applicants & fly them in for Christmas Wink.

For those who are finding EE tough, have a look at application requirements for refugees.
VO/processing centres do processing for all types of applicants, no matter what immigration program they applied for. There's no dedicated processing center for refugees. So taking in 25k refugees means that CIC officers will be busy with refugees' applications, not with others.