+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<<<<<<<<<<<2023 ECOPR Timeline>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

lumbardh.elshani

Star Member
Nov 6, 2023
Can we create account at any time? or only when we receive the credentials from IRCC to confirm presence in Canada & address? Also, can it be any email used to create or the one which we have provided to IRCC?
No, you shouldn't not create an account yourself. You must wait for the credentials (P2 email) from IRCC to confirm presence in Canada, provide address and upload photo.They will send the credentials to login to the account in the email you provided to them (the reply of P1).

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Can we create account at any time? or only when we receive the credentials from IRCC to confirm presence in Canada & address? Also, can it be any email used to create or the one which we have provided to IRCC?
Read the email again, it says that IRCC will create an account for you. You will be then informed, then you need to log in and update other things.

larson.k

Star Member
Apr 29, 2023
Read the email again, it says that IRCC will create an account for you. You will be then informed, then you need to log in and update other things.
You can use any email but you have to wait until Portal 1 to add the email address and then they will create an account for you using the email that you provide

Reactions: Pradhi_07

Pradhi_07

Star Member
Jul 4, 2022
No, you shouldn't not create an account yourself. You must wait for the credentials (P2 email) from IRCC to confirm presence in Canada, provide address and upload photo.They will send the credentials to login to the account in the email you provided to them (the reply of P1).
Thank you. In case if I want to access the tracker, can I create account by myself or that would be the same credentials provided by IRCC in portal 2 email?