eligibility meet may 2024
after that no update anyone have idea how much take time after that

Reactions: Aman0307

fidaaballan

Star Member
Mar 14, 2024
Dear friends,

" Latest update:
Final decision - August 15, 2024:Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made."

Does it mean my PR application is approved?
Yes i think, what is your timeline and where do you live?

gulfamurooj

Dec 20, 2022
Hi

This is my timeline

Entry in Canada : Oct., 2021 -
Submitted BOC: Nov. 2021
Hearing with positive decision: July 2022
Applied PR by Mail: July 17, 2022
AOR: Feb. 2023
Eligibility and Pre Arrival : October and November, 2023
Portal 1: June 21, 2024
Portal 2: Not received.

How long is needed to receive Portal 2 after receiving the Portal 1 email?

It's almost a month after I received my Portal 1
I have the same time line but did even received portal 1

Reactions: Ahmed-Ali2020

winterangel2022

Star Member
Mar 18, 2023
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC Missisauga
App. Filed.......
21-09-2022
Does anyone else have a message in their ircc portal stating “your application is taking longer that usual to process” my policy ruin tracker is at 100%? As of this morning that message appeared, I called ircc they stating that they are still working on security..

Here4help

Dec 4, 2021
Does anyone else have a message in their ircc portal stating “your application is taking longer that usual to process” my policy ruin tracker is at 100%? As of this morning that message appeared, I called ircc they stating that they are still working on security..
Its normal.

Ahmed-Ali2020

Dec 17, 2019
I have the same time line but did even received portal 1
@gulfamurooj

Hi

This is my updated timeline

Portal 2: July 23, 2024
ECOPR: July 25, 2024
PR Card : Waiting

Sysnco

Star Member
Apr 29, 2024
Congrats !
I have a question what did you receive before the portal 1 ? Was it an email or anything telling you that your PR is approved
Can you use the portal 1 as a proof that you’re a PR ?

@gulfamurooj

Hi

Portal 2: July 23, 2024
ECOPR: July 25, 2024
PR Card : Waiting

Reactions: Ahmed-Ali2020

susanamatya

Jul 8, 2024
Dear friends,

in my application, I am the primary applicant and have included my spouse, my daughter, and my son. my son is in my home country. yesterday I received an email from IRCC regarding a portal request ( portal 1). Here is what I received in a separate email for both my spouse and me.

Welcome to the Permanent Resident Confirmation portal process.

The attached PDF contains information regarding the confirmation portal process.

Next steps:

In your reply to this email, fill in the information for yourself and for each member of your family. If you are not sure of the exact date(s) of your entries to Canada, you can provide your best estimate.

As the principal applicant, you will act on behalf of your dependants. If you would prefer your dependants to have their own accounts, please indicate so in your reply to this email.

Name:
UCI:
Application #:
Email for the Permanent Resident Portal:
Your eye colour:
Your height (please provide in cm):
Original entry date (YYYY/MM/DD):
Date of last time you entered Canada (YYYY/MM/DD):
Location of where you last entered:
Are you currently inside Canada? (Yes/No):
If you are not inside Canada, when is your expected return date?:
If you are not inside Canada, please specify your current location (city and country):

here is what is written in attached pdf in this email

Your application for permanent residence is now ready for finalization pending the confirmation
of your permanent residence status. You’ll complete this process through the Permanent
Resident Portal (PR Confirmation).
You must have an email address in order to complete this process. You need to access the
portal yourself. Your representative cannot access the portal on your behalf. If you are a
representative and are receiving this email on behalf of a client, you must forward this
message to your client.
Next steps:
Please provide the information below within 7 calendar days to ensure there are no undue
delays.
• As the principal applicant, you’ll act on behalf of your dependants (if applicable). If you
would prefer your dependants to have their own accounts, please indicate so in your
reply to this email and provide their valid email addresses.
• In your reply to this email, copy and paste the template below and fill in the information
for yourself and for each member of your family (if applicable). If you are not sure of
the exact date(s) of your entries to Canada, you can provide your best estimate. IRCC
requires this information in order for us to create a Confirmation of Permanent
Residence document for you (and your family members if applicable) and to create an
account for you to become permanent resident(s) through the portal.
Please do not send the information in a PDF or Word document.

Template to copy and paste

✓ Name as it appears on your passport:
✓ Height in centimetres:

✓ Eye Colour:
✓ UCI:
✓ Personal email (one for the whole family):
✓ Current residential address (apt #, street #, street name, city, province and postal
code):
✓ Personal phone number:
✓ Original entry date (YYYY/MM/DD):
✓ Date of last time you entered Canada (YYYY/MM/DD):
✓ Location of last entry (which Canadian border or Canadian airport):
✓ Are you currently inside Canada (yes or no):
✓ If you are not inside Canada
o When is your expected return date (YYYY/MM/DD):
o In which country are you currently located:

now here is my main concern

Here in the email it has written I need to fill the information for myself and for each member of my family. Does this also include my daughter and my son, as this letter was only received for me and my spouse?
I have thought of providing all of our family information in the given template. Please suggest what needs to be done. This got me confusing.

NOTE: My son is not in Canada and has never entered before, in the template it said when is your expected return date.

Ahmed-Ali2020

Dec 17, 2019
Congrats !
I have a question what did you receive before the portal 1 ? Was it an email or anything telling you that your PR is approved
Can you use the portal 1 as a proof that you’re a PR ?
@Sysnco

Thank you. The only things I received form IRCC before the P1 portal are Eligibility and Pre Arrival. After that I received the P1.

I don't think the P1 will be considered as a proof of PR because from the IRCC viewpoint, your PR application not yet finalized. PR card and ECOPR are the only documents you can use as approval on getting the PR. Again, this is what I think but I'm not sure.

Good luck

Reactions: Sysnco

ahzkhs

Jun 30, 2023
Dear friends,

in my application, I am the primary applicant and have included my spouse, my daughter, and my son. my son is in my home country. yesterday I received an email from IRCC regarding a portal request ( portal 1). Here is what I received in a separate email for both my spouse and me.

Welcome to the Permanent Resident Confirmation portal process.

The attached PDF contains information regarding the confirmation portal process.

Next steps:

In your reply to this email, fill in the information for yourself and for each member of your family. If you are not sure of the exact date(s) of your entries to Canada, you can provide your best estimate.

As the principal applicant, you will act on behalf of your dependants. If you would prefer your dependants to have their own accounts, please indicate so in your reply to this email.

Name:
UCI:
Application #:
Email for the Permanent Resident Portal:
Your eye colour:
Your height (please provide in cm):
Original entry date (YYYY/MM/DD):
Date of last time you entered Canada (YYYY/MM/DD):
Location of where you last entered:
Are you currently inside Canada? (Yes/No):
If you are not inside Canada, when is your expected return date?:
If you are not inside Canada, please specify your current location (city and country):

here is what is written in attached pdf in this email

Your application for permanent residence is now ready for finalization pending the confirmation
of your permanent residence status. You’ll complete this process through the Permanent
Resident Portal (PR Confirmation).
You must have an email address in order to complete this process. You need to access the
portal yourself. Your representative cannot access the portal on your behalf. If you are a
representative and are receiving this email on behalf of a client, you must forward this
message to your client.
Next steps:
Please provide the information below within 7 calendar days to ensure there are no undue
delays.
• As the principal applicant, you’ll act on behalf of your dependants (if applicable). If you
would prefer your dependants to have their own accounts, please indicate so in your
reply to this email and provide their valid email addresses.
• In your reply to this email, copy and paste the template below and fill in the information
for yourself and for each member of your family (if applicable). If you are not sure of
the exact date(s) of your entries to Canada, you can provide your best estimate. IRCC
requires this information in order for us to create a Confirmation of Permanent
Residence document for you (and your family members if applicable) and to create an
account for you to become permanent resident(s) through the portal.
Please do not send the information in a PDF or Word document.

Template to copy and paste

✓ Name as it appears on your passport:
✓ Height in centimetres:

✓ Eye Colour:
✓ UCI:
✓ Personal email (one for the whole family):
✓ Current residential address (apt #, street #, street name, city, province and postal
code):
✓ Personal phone number:
✓ Original entry date (YYYY/MM/DD):
✓ Date of last time you entered Canada (YYYY/MM/DD):
✓ Location of last entry (which Canadian border or Canadian airport):
✓ Are you currently inside Canada (yes or no):
✓ If you are not inside Canada
o When is your expected return date (YYYY/MM/DD):
o In which country are you currently located:

now here is my main concern

Here in the email it has written I need to fill the information for myself and for each member of my family. Does this also include my daughter and my son, as this letter was only received for me and my spouse?
I have thought of providing all of our family information in the given template. Please suggest what needs to be done. This got me confusing.

NOTE: My son is not in Canada and has never entered before, in the template it said when is your expected return date.
Just fill out the information that they ask for. The PR for your son outside Canada will be processed later from the nearest embassy.

Reactions: susanamatya

Ahmed-Ali2020

Dec 17, 2019
Hi