+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Tomican

Feb 20, 2020
I'm tired of some pp keep asking about the proof.
The fact that: IRCC START PROCESSING PT TO TR PATHWAY NOW.
If you can link it, dont need to care about AoR or file number
I believe what you posted, since I think they must create some way to process TR2PR as soon as possible.
I think they create another layer for quick review first...then move applications to the regular review, from here, they will send the AOR.

Just make a guess:

Phrase 1 - quick-check: they have 62 new hired officers, :p will make a quick-check 40k applications to screen out the uncompleted, wrong documents etc.... That means each officer is responsible for 700 applications. That is (possible) happening now.

Phrase 2 - regular review, and they will send out AOR.

Last edited:

canadawonderland

May 2, 2021
I believe what you posted, since I think they must create some way to process TR2PR as soon as possible.
I think they create another layer for quick review first...then move applications to the regular review, from here, they will send the AOR.

Just make a guess:

Phrase 1 - quick-check: they have 62 new offices, will make a quick-check 40k applications in order to screen out the uncompleted, wrong documents etc.... That means each officer will responsible for 700 applications. That is (possible) happening now.

Phrase 2 - regular review, and they will send out AOR.

62 offices or officers?

MsAniger

Dec 15, 2020
I can literally create a perfect screenshot, and show it to you, but it'll be fake. Would you ask for my email and password then?

In the end, you trust people here who've spent time on the forum, you take their trust. Sometimes that's all we got.
If you can't trust anyone here, that's your problem.
Anyways, all the best, and I hope you get your app linked soon. We are all on the same journey here.
1. First and foremost, its not my application but my for son.
2. Yes just went on to his GC Key, and exceeded the total number (5 times) to link his account.
3. So yes, I was wrong because for other programs when one tries to link their account there is a list of reasons IRCC provides, including one stating that they have not started processing the application.
4. But for TR and PR, all they say is contact them if one experiences any difficulties linking their application. I have used IRCC for 5.5 years now and know from the past, an application number is always required before linking.
5. If there are applicants who were successful in linking their applications, Yay, that is a good sign.
4. I take back my words, and I am sorry.

MsAniger

Dec 15, 2020
Seems they are really processing our cases! Happy to see!
You are right, although I was "Doubting Thomas", I now have seen proof that they have started looking at the applications. My apologies for doubting you and apologize if I was disrespectful.