+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Tee Ndebs

Jun 12, 2021
I applied in essential stream in july, 2021.
My final decision updated on 29th of april and got my portal 1 on 30th of april
On 3rd of may I got my portal 2
And after a week on May 13 I got my ecopr.
Now waiting for my pr card. Hope it will help.
Thank you!
Congrats, I got first email on May 10. Waiting for portal. I hope I get as fast as you

sidakol

May 12, 2021
I applied in essential stream in july, 2021.
My final decision updated on 29th of april and got my portal 1 on 30th of april
On 3rd of may I got my portal 2
And after a week on May 13 I got my ecopr.
Now waiting for my pr card. Hope it will help.
Thank you!
Thanks for the update. I got May 2nd for final decision but yet to receive email. I called and they said mail was sent on the 7th May. I am patiently waiting for it to be resent and I can update like you. Congratulations!

yycjsy

May 16, 2024
I am in the same boat.... stuck at security check. Been asking MP to enquire IRCC every 3 months but all getting the same result, and always a very generic response "officer is actively working on it". Not sure why.... Anyone in the same boat should we all connect?

Still waiting for decision on my TR to PR Pathway applied on May 6th 2021
TR to PR Pathway- Application submitted on May 6th 2021 AOR - April 2022 Medical passed- October 2023 But still waiting for final decision on my application. Even MP sent couple of enquiries but IRCC replied that all assessments are passed and currently they on security check. Is any one stuck in same situation?

Ronnie91

Dec 23, 2023
Has anyone heard that anyone was refused because of failing to pass the security check? This is now becoming my biggest concern right now. I can accept long wait, but if it was refused due to security reasons eventually after 3 years of waiting, there is nothing I can do to make it up given the approaching expiring date of my work permit.

Ka3ir

Aug 16, 2023
Has anyone heard that anyone was refused because of failing to pass the security check? This is now becoming my biggest concern right now. I can accept long wait, but if it was refused due to security reasons eventually after 3 years of waiting, there is nothing I can do to make it up given the approaching expiring date of my work permit.
I don’t heard any single case where someone application get refused due to security reason unless applicant is actually a security concern for canada.