+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2021 PR Applications (Timeline Only)

betterlife999

Star Member
Sep 25, 2021
Details about your application status
When we get your application, there are a series of steps it may go through before we make a decision. Use the following table to find out the current status of each application step.

Review of eligibilityHelp - Review of eligibility
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical resultsHelp - Review of medical results
Review of additional documentsHelp - Review of additional documents
  • We have received the additional documents you provided.
InterviewHelp - Interview
  • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
BiometricsHelp - Biometrics
  • We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background checkHelp - Background check
  • Not applicable.
Final decisionHelp - Final decision
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made
My background is as follows
Background check - October 18, 2022 Your background check was completed. (updated on 18th April 2023 )

Laila mohsin

Star Member
Jun 5, 2023
Hello,
How did you call IRCC to inform them of your move or you did the changes online?
sorry for replying late you can call IRC at 1 888 242 2100 then 1+1+1+2+4, for the address you can sent a webform and best and quick way to do is go to
https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/security.do
put your information once its open you can change your address from here and then talk to an agent and confirm it and let them know that you move.

hope it will help

Here4help

Star Member
Dec 4, 2021
I applied May 2021

since 2023 July everything was completed and ready for land just decision was pending.

today after one year No decision but came to know that my security is expired and it will be done again because of delay by them for no reason.

total 38 months already.

Can anyone know how long security check will take again?

Thanks

Star55

Star Member
Jul 6, 2023
I applied May 2021

since 2023 July everything was completed and ready for land just decision was pending.

today after one year No decision but came to know that my security is expired and it will be done again because of delay by them for no reason.

total 38 months already.

Can anyone know how long security check will take again?

Thanks
Did you request GCMS note ?

Malcom_Beats

Oct 21, 2023
a little of hop for everyone, My PR app in Nov/2021, on Mar/2023 all steps were completed except security check .

from that date until May/2024 didn't see any update, then I found someone who can "wake up the file" and within 4 weeks my security check was done!

My advice to all, STOP WAITING INDEFINITELY, most probably your file is sleeping in some drawer because of some lazy ass officer and not because you have problems in your security check (like they would like you to believe)

Here4help

Star Member
Dec 4, 2021
a little of hop for everyone, My PR app in Nov/2021, on Mar/2023 all steps were completed except security check .

from that date until May/2024 didn't see any update, then I found someone who can "wake up the file" and within 4 weeks my security check was done!

My advice to all, STOP WAITING INDEFINITELY, most probably your file is sleeping in some drawer because of some lazy ass officer and not because you have problems in your security check (like they would like you to believe)
did you get the decision?
what should we do as everything for me and my family was done and ready for landing since July 2023 and after one year i did not get decision yet. Today ingot to know our security expired now not sure what will happen its already 38 months.

Canadian_rainbow

Aug 30, 2022

Someone? What kind of person can help us?

Ezekieljane

Star Member
Jul 9, 2018
did you get the decision?
what should we do as everything for me and my family was done and ready for landing since July 2023 and after one year i did not get decision yet. Today ingot to know our security expired now not sure what will happen its already 38 months.
is anyone in your fanily not a protected person? if that is the case , your file may have been transfered for further asessment

Here4help

Star Member
Dec 4, 2021
is anyone in your fanily not a protected person? if that is the case , your file may have been transfered for further asessment
All family has protected status. As i Said everything was passed and just decision was pending as per GCMS notes, Call centre agent and MP but it was getting delayed by officer and now our security has expired so not sure how much more time they will take as it is already 38 months.