+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2021-OU,Hyderabad Transcripts for WES - End to End Process for PR Applicants

Arjun sam

Nov 21, 2021
Hello All,

I personally faced several hurdles due to lack of clarity and to avoid the same for other seekers - wanted to share this thread to throw light on the end to end process to avail transcripts from Osmania University (referred to as OU), Hyderabad, Telangana.

Day-01

Step-1:
Apply for transcripts on the OU website (https://online.osmaniaerp.com/AFC/Info/Index) by creating your account.
Step-2: Raise the transcripts request (considering you have the originals already - if not, raise both requests together). Upload clear scan copies of your certificates if you have the originals at this step.
Step-3: Pay the fees online and a reference number gets generated - this is the most important step from OU perspective - once you have the application reference number then things move forward.

Day-9/10 (Urgent mode) or Day-27/28 (Normal mode)

Step-4
: Depending on the timeline - (for Urgent mode - 7 days; for Normal mode - 25 days - add 3 working days in both cases), visit the university counter (open from 10:30 AM to 4:30 PM) in Examination branch with your Originals and 1 copy of the application generated in Step-3.
Step-5: Submit Originals at the university counter (best time to visit early around 10.15 or so as it gets crowded post 11.15 AM - especially the B.Com counter) along with the copy of application (generated in step-3).

Next day i.e. say Day-11/29:

Step-6:
Visit the same counter by 4:00 PM (make sure to be in the gate by 4:00 PM) and collect your transcripts+envelope.

Important Notes;

1. You don't need signature on Academics Request form (ARF) for WES - that is required only for ICAS/IQAS.
2. If you are applying to ICAS/IQAS then one additional step applies (which is quite roundabout) - go to Core Banking Services (CBS) section collect payment receipt, visit Arts college SBI branch (in the same campus), pay the fees there, come back to CBS and take payment acknowledgement. Pin the transcripts, ARF, Payment acknowledgement - hand over the same to Controller of Examinations - which will be signed and stamped to be collected the next day.
3. The above process is for PR applicants only - for study the process may differ.

I hope the points are useful for anyone who may be looking to get their transcripts - any corrections/feedback welcome. Thank you

mohanca

Aug 3, 2020
Montreal
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
21-10-2020
AOR Received.
22-10-2020
Med's Request
03-12-2020
Med's Done....
07-12-2020
LANDED..........
07-02-2022
Hello All,

I personally faced several hurdles due to lack of clarity and to avoid the same for other seekers - wanted to share this thread to throw light on the end to end process to avail transcripts from Osmania University (referred to as OU), Hyderabad, Telangana.

Day-01

Step-1:
Apply for transcripts on the OU website (https://online.osmaniaerp.com/AFC/Info/Index) by creating your account.
Step-2: Raise the transcripts request (considering you have the originals already - if not, raise both requests together). Upload clear scan copies of your certificates if you have the originals at this step.
Step-3: Pay the fees online and a reference number gets generated - this is the most important step from OU perspective - once you have the application reference number then things move forward.

Step-4
: Depending on the timeline - (for Urgent mode - 7 days; for Normal mode - 25 days - add 3 working days in both cases), visit the university counter (open from 10:30 AM to 4:30 PM) in Examination branch with your Originals and 1 copy of the application generated in Step-3.
Step-5: Submit Originals at the university counter (best time to visit early around 10.15 or so as it gets crowded post 11.15 AM - especially the B.Com counter) along with the copy of application (generated in step-3).

Step-6:
Visit the same counter by 4:00 PM (make sure to be in the gate by 4:00 PM) and collect your transcripts+envelope.

Important Notes;

1. You don't need signature on Academics Request form (ARF) for WES - that is required only for ICAS/IQAS.
2. If you are applying to ICAS/IQAS then one additional step applies (which is quite roundabout) - go to Core Banking Services (CBS) section collect payment receipt, visit Arts college SBI branch (in the same campus), pay the fees there, come back to CBS and take payment acknowledgement. Pin the transcripts, ARF, Payment acknowledgement - hand over the same to Controller of Examinations - which will be signed and stamped to be collected the next day.
3. The above process is for PR applicants only - for study the process may differ.

I hope the points are useful for anyone who may be looking to get their transcripts - any corrections/feedback welcome. Thank you
Thank you @Arjun sam for detailed explanation.
However, my experience was way lesser cumbersome!
I simply applied for WES transcripts on OU website (apply for certificates).
I followed all the instructions as per the website's landing page, and for address proof - I copy-pasted WES address from the WES-request-form along with the WES-reference number and applicant name into a word file, saved it as pdf and uploaded as address proof.
I applied only with OU Consolidated Marks memo (urgent mode) approx. INR 3200.
It took around 2 months for OU to send the transcripts to WES (remember, although with urgent mode).
WES processed my application in 7 working days.
No issues!
Hope this helps :)

AnkithaP

Star Member
Nov 11, 2019
Thank you @Arjun sam for detailed explanation.
However, my experience was way lesser cumbersome!
I simply applied for WES transcripts on OU website (apply for certificates).
I followed all the instructions as per the website's landing page, and for address proof - I copy-pasted WES address from the WES-request-form along with the WES-reference number and applicant name into a word file, saved it as pdf and uploaded as address proof.
I applied only with OU Consolidated Marks memo (urgent mode) approx. INR 3200.
It took around 2 months for OU to send the transcripts to WES (remember, although with urgent mode).
WES processed my application in 7 working days.
No issues!
Hope this helps :)
Hi were you able to get OTP code to mobile number you provide during registration in OU website, it never sends OTP and I am unable to register because of it, so annoying

samariyya

Dec 15, 2022
Hello All,

Day-01

Step-1:

Step-4

Step-6:

Important Notes;

Tq for all the info....wanted to know is emailing transcripts available for ICAS OR do we just have to courier the hard copies.

pqrsakinaa

Jan 7, 2024
I am a foreign student, is there a way I can do it without having to visit Osmania University? I am not in India anymore. Please help me if you can

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
I am a foreign student, is there a way I can do it without having to visit Osmania University? I am not in India anymore. Please help me if you can
It happens all the time...
You need to contact Uni and ask them to send the transcript and completion certificate to WES directly. Most of the Uni these days knows the process as a lot of students do this nowadays. You have to pay a fee and the Uni will send them directly to WES