+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2018PGP - no AOR/ecase status after 2 weeks

oliviacanada

Dec 6, 2013
HI guys,
How long does it take to receive AOR/be able to track the case status using the online CAS tool? My application was delivered to Ottawa on Apr 19 but still nothing.
Thanks!

oliviacanada

Dec 6, 2013
Thanks, Vivian. Is that for 2018 round?
I've done some digging and it looked that it took weeks to receive AOR for 2017 round but much faster for the 2018 round. I saw people who applied for 2018 round reporting that they got AOR in about a week and were able to check the ecase pretty much right away. And that makes me worried.

is there any way we can contact IRCC about whether they received it?

Can_loves_Aus

Star Member
Jan 4, 2018
Thanks, Vivian. Is that for 2018 round?
I've done some digging and it looked that it took weeks to receive AOR for 2017 round but much faster for the 2018 round. I saw people who applied for 2018 round reporting that they got AOR in about a week and were able to check the ecase pretty much right away. And that makes me worried.

is there any way we can contact IRCC about whether they received it?
Hey there- it has been averaging about 4-6 weeks, some are shorter and some are longer. I haven't seen anyone get it in one week.
You can see my timeline below :)

tiarachel85

Champion Member
Jun 27, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
HI guys,
How long does it take to receive AOR/be able to track the case status using the online CAS tool? My application was delivered to Ottawa on Apr 19 but still nothing.
Thanks!
I also sent April 22. Nothing yet

Vertig0

May 4, 2018
I applied in 2018 PGP on April 11th
Delivered on April 12th
No letter yet

BUT

Yesterday I checked my email and there was one from April 19th . acknowledging my application and it also had the application number (was a pdf format of the letter)

So I guess they just emailed me and no paper acknowledgement was sent

zt2018

Apr 6, 2018
It looks like they sent a bunch of coonfirmations on the 19th of April (I received mine on that day as well). I'm not expecting any correspondence by mail, because if I remember correctly it was mentioned in one of the forms that if we are providinig our e-mail address, we agree that correspondence will be by e-mail.

oliviacanada

Dec 6, 2013
Anyone has received AOR recently? I didnt. Instead, i got an email from them reminding me to send the application by deadline.

jonnatutanes

May 19, 2018
Anyone has received AOR recently? I didnt. Instead, i got an email from them reminding me to send the application by deadline.
Hi there do you receive AOR already? Me too i just receive email reminding me to send it before my deadline but i sent my mother application by mail april 24 and they receive april 26 2018. And im kind a worried because i didnt hear anything from them. Thank you