+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2018 January applicants for PR (paper-based)

User21

Oct 28, 2019
Hi all,

I have been reading these forums a lot. Thanks to all who share their information and suggestions. Everyone, it helps a lot. Here I am now:

BC PNP applicant: Int. Post Graduate Stream (Paper based)
AR: Jan 2018
AOR: Feb 2018
Med. Passed: July 2018
ADR: July 2018
Pre-Arr. Services: July 2018
Nothing after that...
GCMS notes say: Eligibility Passed, Med. Passed but now expired, Criminality Passed.
I call IRCC and each time they say: All good, nothing wrong absolutely.
MP approached and same information as notes came out.
BOWP applied now and its been fifteen days it says "We'll send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility"
Any suggestions noble friends. Its so so so frustrating :-(

Naxie

Star Member
Oct 30, 2017
Hi all,

I have been reading these forums a lot. Thanks to all who share their information and suggestions. Everyone, it helps a lot. Here I am now:

BC PNP applicant: Int. Post Graduate Stream (Paper based)
AR: Jan 2018
AOR: Feb 2018
Med. Passed: July 2018
ADR: July 2018
Pre-Arr. Services: July 2018
Nothing after that...
GCMS notes say: Eligibility Passed, Med. Passed but now expired, Criminality Passed.
I call IRCC and each time they say: All good, nothing wrong absolutely.
MP approached and same information as notes came out.
BOWP applied now and its been fifteen days it says "We'll send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility"
Any suggestions noble friends. Its so so so frustrating :-(
Same here. AR Feb. Med passed in July and now expired.
I called IRCC on Oct 18. The agent said that she will send a note to the officer and there would be a response in one month. I will try to call again in two weeks.

Good luck to you!

Reactions: LiliChung

User21

Oct 28, 2019
Same here. AR Feb. Med passed in July and now expired.
I called IRCC on Oct 18. The agent said that she will send a note to the officer and there would be a response in one month. I will try to call again in two weeks.

Good luck to you!
Good luck to all of us. Which stream did you apply in? Did you apply for BOWP at any stage?

User21

Oct 28, 2019
Inland MPNP.
No, I didn't. My current WP will be valid until the coming January. I hope I can get ppr before that.
I didn't want to risk that so applied in October. My permit expires at the end of January as well. I called IRCC today and they said Security Check in process so just wait. So waiting...

Naxie

Star Member
Oct 30, 2017
I didn't want to risk that so applied in October. My permit expires at the end of January as well. I called IRCC today and they said Security Check in process so just wait. So waiting...
So we have the exactly same status. I heard that it should be security screening if the agent said security check in process.
I'm going to apply work permit in December if I haven't got ppr.

User21

Oct 28, 2019
So we have the exactly same status. I heard that it should be security screening if the agent said security check in process.
I'm going to apply work permit in December if I haven't got ppr.
What is this Security Screening? What do they check in that? All the best to you Naxie!

veravera

Star Member
Nov 20, 2018
Are there any updates along Jan 2018?
I am 29 Jan 2018
MP June 2018
And they extend my Medical October 3-rd 2019
As I know SS finished as well
I called yesterday and agent said they worked under my file couple days ago (I don’t know what they did)
Looks like they start moving after election?
Any updates on yours?

hesam80

Star Member
Feb 27, 2018
my agent told me to pay landing fee 980.no more document needed. please some one tell me how long does it take time to get passport request?

vikassaharan

Apr 11, 2019
my agent told me to pay landing fee 980.no more document needed. please some one tell me how long does it take time to get passport request?
Your agent meant by Right of Permanent Residence fee. It usually comes when you pass your eligibility. Security is the last stage left for you. Call IRCC sometimes and ask if the security has started or not