+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2017 PGP Applicants

nb1234

Jan 8, 2015
i used my (Sponser UCI). I am able to see the status.

But I am not able to link the application in MyCIC

mufarina

Sep 12, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
10-08-2012
for those who received request for Option C print out, did you call the number or downloaded them from your CRA?

pav.scorpion

Apr 14, 2017
My app was sent on 10th and was received on 11th with signatures (Because i used courier) still haven't received any news.
I am in the same boat. My application was received on May 16th. I sent via CanadaPost so got a signature on delivery. I haven't received any confirmation from CIC till date.

swali2010

Feb 15, 2010
Also I think I forgot to mention Principal Applicant's UCI on the application. Does it make any difference ? Can CIC fill it up if they see the information in their system. Has anyone any experience on this ?

yalgar

Oct 13, 2013
I selected Yes for Qs 8 of 5678 and provided the SIN number. Do I still need to send NOA copies for 3 yrs??

nb1234

Jan 8, 2015
Also I think I forgot to mention Principal Applicant's UCI on the application. Does it make any difference ? Can CIC fill it up if they see the information in their system. Has anyone any experience on this ?

My parent have Super visa, But I don't know my parent UCI.. I left blank, I only filled my UCI..

I used my UCI to access the File status. After I received the Sponsorship approval letter with File number, I used it to check I only show PA Address and Inprocess.

If I use my UCI it show Sponsorship- Decision Made, and PR application - IN process

pav.scorpion

Apr 14, 2017
My parent have Super visa, But I don't know my parent UCI.. I left blank, I only filled my UCI..

I used my UCI to access the File status. After I received the Sponsorship approval letter with File number, I used it to check I only show PA Address and Inprocess.

If I use my UCI it show Sponsorship- Decision Made, and PR application - IN process
Phew! thanks for making me feel better. My parents have SuperVisa as well.I didn't fill their UCI on application. I was panicking. I tried my UCI and I still don't get any result.... I guess someone forgot to pickup the pile from May 11-May 16 :)

xaideez

Apr 1, 2012
Ontario - Canada
Category........
Phew! thanks for making me feel better. My parents have SuperVisa as well.I didn't fill their UCI on application. I was panicking. I tried my UCI and I still don't get any result.... I guess someone forgot to pickup the pile from May 11-May 16 :)
what to do? just wait or should we try to talk to someone?

Chris1983

Star Member
Jun 20, 2017
Hello everyone,

I am in the process of filling out the application forms for my parents sponsorship and have come across a situation, hoping someone can comment/help on it.
My Father's place of birth is misspelled as Kolkatta instead of Kolkata on the passport. I understand that i should have it rectified in the passport. In order to meet the CIC deadline to submit the application, should i use as it is spelt in the passport? Any insight will be helpful. Thank you.