File Transfer...
04/21/2015
Passport Req..
In Process: 08/06/2015 DM: 10/31/2015
VISA ISSUED...
11/16/2015
LANDED..........
12/30/2015
For those that gotten SA, how long before they update your ecas, its still showing as application received but i got a letter from CIC via email 2 days ago regarding approval of SA.

Usher9387

Star Member
Apr 21, 2015
dedoz said:
How did the CIC advised to do medical at a later stage? Some people choose to do it later. But to me it was on the checklist so submitted with my application. You can submitted whenever you want After you receive the AOR2 (some dont receive the AOR2).
we didn't choose to do it at later stage , we called CIC the agent advised us .

Usher9387

Star Member
Apr 21, 2015
how to reach CIC outside canada ?

I was trying the below number but the agent told me ,i got the wrong dept.

613 944 4000

jamsham12

Jan 6, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01/19/2015
AOR Received.
03/16/2015
File Transfer...
04/21/2015
Passport Req..
In Process: 08/06/2015 DM: 10/31/2015
VISA ISSUED...
11/16/2015
LANDED..........
12/30/2015
Usher9387 said:
how to reach CIC outside canada ?

I was trying the below number but the agent told me ,i got the wrong dept.

613 944 4000
press 1 three times to get to CIC, then once you hear the robotic lady talk, press 1 to check app status, then press 2 to change address then immediately press 0 to get transferred to an agent.

Usher9387

Star Member
Apr 21, 2015
jamsham12 said:
press 1 three times to get to CIC, then once you hear the robotic lady talk, press 1 to check app status, then press 2 to change address then immediately press 0 to get transferred to an agent.
Thank you so much, that works

ccastillo

Star Member
Aug 18, 2014
Edmonton
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
JAN-05-2015
Doc's Request.
AUG-04-2015
AOR Received.
MAR-11-2015 AOR2 Received: APR-16-2015
File Transfer...
MAR-15-2015 In Process: AUG-06-2015 Decision Made: SEPT-22-2015
Med's Request
OCT-29-2014 (Upfront)
Med's Done....
AUG-21-2015 (Re-Medical)
Passport Req..
SEPT-10-2015 | SENT SEPT 11 2015
VISA ISSUED...
SEPT-28-2015
LANDED..........
OCT 11-2015
Usher9387 said:
This might be a dumb question but still i wanna make sure ,i am doing things right here

someone help me, following link is the correct link to find the application status ?

"hservices3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/authenticate.do?app="

I am bit confused when i check the status on the above link all i can see "decision made" for Sponsorship Application Status and "Application Received" for Permanent Residence Application Status.

I don't find any further details about my application,is it sent to VO or not ?

Any help much appreciated
Hi Usher9387!

Nothing is a dumb question here..Everyone went through on that stage that we don’t know anything at all that is why we are all here to help and support one another. I have followed all your post and it seems that you haven’t received a concrete answers to all your questions. Okay, to further clarify everything to you the “decision made” under the sponsorship application status means you are approved to sponsor the principal applicant, you should be receiving your sponsorship approval letter by now (SA) but take note some don’t actually received SA and just automatically goes on the next stage which is the processing of the permanent residence application of the Principal Applicant. It’s a case to case basis.

Though I always check my ECAS as well I don’t really depend on it since according to senior members it doesn’t really show or tell you the exact status of your application. And on some cases they don’t really update it especially on the stage 2 processing. You will find out that your papers are transferred once you received your SA then AOR2 will tell if the VO-Australia receives it.

It is okay if you haven’t done your medical yet you can do it once they request it to you or you can make an upfront now and then send them a copy of it to cut the delay. But it’s totally up to you if you want that or just wait for them to request it to avoid re-medical.

I hope I gave you a much clearer perspective now :)

Usher9387

Star Member
Apr 21, 2015
ccastillo said:
Hi Usher9387!

Nothing is a dumb question here..Everyone went through on that stage that we don't know anything at all that is why we are all here to help and support one another. I have followed all your post and it seems that you haven't received a concrete answers to all your questions. Okay, to further clarify everything to you the “decision made” under the sponsorship application status means you are approved to sponsor the principal applicant, you should be receiving your sponsorship approval letter by now (SA) but take note some don't actually received SA and just automatically goes on the next stage which is the processing of the permanent residence application of the Principal Applicant. It's a case to case basis.

Though I always check my ECAS as well I don't really depend on it since according to senior members it doesn't really show or tell you the exact status of your application. And on some cases they don't really update it especially on the stage 2 processing. You will find out that your papers are transferred once you received your SA then AOR2 will tell if the VO-Australia receives it.

It is okay if you haven't done your medical yet you can do it once they request it to you or you can make an upfront now and then send them a copy of it to cut the delay. But it's totally up to you if you want that or just wait for them to request it to avoid re-medical.

I hope I gave you a much clearer perspective now :)
No wonder, why you are a star member :), your answer is very clear and precise. Many thanks !!!

I think its better do medical upfront, i will do one next week. You mentioned in you answer after medical send them a copy, isn't it all online now ?

kiwi_girl

Jan 24, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-01-2015
AOR Received.
28-03-2015; 28-04-2015
File Transfer...
10-04-2015
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
16-01-2015
Passport Req..
06-07-2015
VISA ISSUED...
25-07-2015
LANDED..........
10-09-2015
Usher9387 said:
how you find your file is transfer to VO or not ?. I don't see such info in my status but I noticed you mentioned File Transfer...: 10-04-2015. Do you have any idea where to obtain those info please?

Status for Permanent Residence Application Status says "Application Received" but when i see the details . It says "We received XYZ application for permanent residence on January 28, 2015"
They sent an email advising sponsorship approval and that our file was on its way to Sydney. I took the date of file transfer as the DM date showing in ECAS. (the email arrived in my inbox a couple of days after the status changed to Decision made in ECAS)

Usher9387

Star Member
Apr 21, 2015
Now i feel bad about not submit my medical with application. I called dr's office today to fix an appointment but unfortunately they can't find my UCI or my passport details in their system. Did UCI will pop up after VO will send letter about submit medical ?

I asked can i do medical without UIC ,they advised me ,its is possible if i didn't submit my application ,coz you have to mention the reff number in your application. if i do now i might duplicate it,so they advised to do it with UIC. Any ideas or suggestion guys ?

Anyway i am going to call CIC today to find out the options too

bukeluke

Apr 24, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-12-2014
Doc's Request.
30-09-2015
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
03-03-2015
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
11-03-2015 (SA)
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
3-12-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
03-11-2015
LANDED..........
20-11-2015
Category........: FAM
Visa Office......: Hong Kong
App. Filed.......: 19-12-2014
SA..................: 11-03-2015
AOR1 Received.: 05-03-2015
File Transfer: 11-03-2015

Do you guys know if I will receive AOR2 from my VO? I didn't receive anything since I got the letter of of SA and mentioned file transfer to VO for further process.

Usher9387

Star Member
Apr 21, 2015
Usher9387 said:
Now i feel bad about not submit my medical with application. I called dr's office today to fix an appointment but unfortunately they can't find my UCI or my passport details in their system. Did UCI will pop up after VO will send letter about submit medical ?

I asked can i do medical without UIC ,they advised me ,its is possible if i didn't submit my application ,coz you have to mention the reff number in your application. if i do now i might duplicate it,so they advised to do it with UIC. Any ideas or suggestion guys ?

Anyway i am going to call CIC today to find out the options too
After chat with CIC i came to know Sponsor and applicant have different UCI, that make sense . All good now.

jmo1968

Star Member
Aug 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5 Jan 2015
AOR Received.
AOR1 10 March 2015/AOR2:21 April 2015
File Transfer...
12 March 2015
Med's Done....
13 Aug 2014
bukeluke said:
Category........: FAM
Visa Office......: Hong Kong
App. Filed.......: 19-12-2014
SA..................: 11-03-2015
AOR1 Received.: 05-03-2015
File Transfer: 11-03-2015

Do you guys know if I will receive AOR2 from my VO? I didn't receive anything since I got the letter of of SA and mentioned file transfer to VO for further process.
You should be receiving AOR2 from hkvo very soon. I am 2 days behind you yet received AOR2 from hkvo just this week.

Mapleson

Apr 2, 2015
Toronto, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Havana
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-03-2015
Doc's Request.
21-08-2015
AOR Received.
24-04-2015
File Transfer...
28-05-2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
13-02-2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
24-09-2015
VISA ISSUED...
30-09-2015
LANDED..........
18-10-2015

Amit k

Star Member
Oct 22, 2014
Hi Everyone,

I had applied for spousal visa in Jan. and received SA in March and my file was transferred to New Delhi. Now I have received this letter from New Delhi visa office:

We have received your application for permanent residence in Canada and have created a file with the file number indicated above. Please quote this file number in all future correspondence with our office.

In order to expedite the processing of your application, we are requesting that you provide the following as soon as possible:
· Proof of payment of your Right of Permanent Resident Fee (landing fee) to our office in Mississauga or by your sponsor in Canada, if not already paid. Note: dependent children are not required to pay the Right of Permanent Resident Fee.
· Submission of police clearance certificates for you and all dependent family members who are 18 years or older, for time spent in any country for a period of 6 months or more, if not already submitted. Note: If you or your family members were under 18 years of age (16 years of age in certain jurisdictions) for the entire time you lived in a particular country, you do not need to provide a police certificate for that country.
IF YOU ARE A NATIONAL OF AFGHANISTAN:
· All males aged 15 and above and all females aged 18 and above must complete supplementary information forms. You and your dependents must complete these forms whether or not they are accompanying you to Canada. Please write your file number on every page of the form. The form can be found at page 22 of the following link: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/guides/3911e.pdf

But now we have already paid landing fee and submitted police clearance certificate and the supplementary information forms too. So I am just wondering what do I need to do in this case. Have any of you guys received this sort of letter from Visa office.

Please help me out here guys.

Thank you,
Amit

rugrat907

Feb 3, 2015
California
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-03-2015
AOR Received.
25-04-2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
21-11-2014, remeds on 04-12-2015
VISA ISSUED...
COPR issued 21-12-2015
Amit k said:
Hi Everyone,

I had applied for spousal visa in Jan. and received SA in March and my file was transferred to New Delhi. Now I have received this letter from New Delhi visa office:

We have received your application for permanent residence in Canada and have created a file with the file number indicated above. Please quote this file number in all future correspondence with our office.

In order to expedite the processing of your application, we are requesting that you provide the following as soon as possible:
· Proof of payment of your Right of Permanent Resident Fee (landing fee) to our office in Mississauga or by your sponsor in Canada, if not already paid. Note: dependent children are not required to pay the Right of Permanent Resident Fee.
· Submission of police clearance certificates for you and all dependent family members who are 18 years or older, for time spent in any country for a period of 6 months or more, if not already submitted. Note: If you or your family members were under 18 years of age (16 years of age in certain jurisdictions) for the entire time you lived in a particular country, you do not need to provide a police certificate for that country.
IF YOU ARE A NATIONAL OF AFGHANISTAN:
· All males aged 15 and above and all females aged 18 and above must complete supplementary information forms. You and your dependents must complete these forms whether or not they are accompanying you to Canada. Please write your file number on every page of the form. The form can be found at page 22 of the following link: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/guides/3911e.pdf

But now we have already paid landing fee and submitted police clearance certificate and the supplementary information forms too. So I am just wondering what do I need to do in this case. Have any of you guys received this sort of letter from Visa office.

Please help me out here guys.

Thank you,
Amit
The email you received is a standard email that they send to everyone that receives AOR2. Both items basically say "if not already done"...I bolded those parts. Since you've already paid the fees and submitted the police certificate, you don't need to do anything at this time.