+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2014 APPLICANTS - NOVA SCOTIA NOMINEE PROGRAM(WITHOUT JOB OFFER)

itexpert

May 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw,Poland
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Pearl8811 said:
@ ITExpert, the refusal seems to be general grounds not targeted any specific points !

They just stated the refusal note in general, We have refused your application because we are not satisfied on one or more eligibility criteria of the Program. Already my friends are in their emotional outburst so, didn't want to bother them too much. Just encouraged them to apply for FSW 2014.
OK, I see.
Definitely FSWP has a better aproach, especially when they can match selection criteria.

Pearl8811

Star Member
Apr 20, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NewDelhi, India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-12-2015
itexpert said:
Indeed, it seems a true that the immigrants are not so welcomed by some part of NovaScotian's.
We can see definitely different opinions in the article(comments), moreover we should take into consideration that there are two main attitudes to the point. Firstly, it is total picture reviewed by government representatives= population of NS is aging, and secondly an opinion pointed by ordinary people in Nova Scotia, who themselves or someone from their relatives were displaced by immigrants on their job positions.
Actually, such type of situation can be monitored in every developed country.

So, take it easy brother.
Yes, I do agree the point you are stressing about. If you have worked or studied in Great Britain or any parts of Europe, you would have come across that easily. Its the layers of the classes Like Asian country it does exists here in the western World too But, what makes it a different from the other's is they do have a strong backbone or support from the government like social benefits which doesn't exits in Asiatic countries. So its not visible to us, because if you are from Asia the life of a normal Canadian citizen is in-fact a very very decent life for a person from Asia !

But , Any way its a wonderful opportunity to settle down in Canada !!!
Even racism is everywhere, we ourselves sometime be racist on certain occasion.So,try to be humble, helpful(If you can) & good human = Peace :)

itexpert

May 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw,Poland
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Pearl8811 said:
Yes, I do agree the point you are stressing about. If you have worked or studied in Great Britain or any parts of Europe, you would have come across that easily. Its the layers of the classes Like Asian country it does exists here in the western World too But, what makes it a different from the other's is they do have a strong backbone or support from the government like social benefits which doesn't exits in Asiatic countries. So its not visible to us, because if you are from Asia the life of a normal Canadian citizen is in-fact a very very decent life for a person from Asia !

Even racism is everywhere, we ourselves sometime be racist on certain occasion.So,try to be humble, helpful(If you can) & good human = Peace :)
Yes, sure!
As a solution, immigrants can develop their own community everywhere if they wish to support each other.
So, let's hope for our success!

sshehab

Aug 19, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dears , from the most of the NS's refusals i found all saying some thing may be wrong about the settlement plan , so from your view what would be the good or what NS officer is searching for in the settlement plan , just to put this in my learned lessons ..

Saesaleh

Mar 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
UAE
NOC Code......
B556
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08/11/2015
tri-junction said:
Same time lines for me too! If you get a reply of any sort please post here or mesage to me please. I will do the same. This helps in getting an idea.

Yes i do :p :p :p :p :p

next in line

Star Member
Apr 28, 2014
sshehab said:
Dears , from the most of the NS's refusals i found all saying some thing may be wrong about the settlement plan , so from your view what would be the good or what NS officer is searching for in the settlement plan , just to put this in my learned lessons ..

.[size=10pt]...i think our forum mates here who got the pre-assessment or nominated already could give and share their settlement plan...

---we will take it as lessons learned..
[/size]

lorerodri

Feb 10, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Pearl8811 said:

Sooner or later NS people will have to accept more immigrants, for economics and population shrinking reason.

Saesaleh

Mar 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
UAE
NOC Code......
B556
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08/11/2015
Pearl8811 said:
Hi,

May be By next week you should get your decision (calculated as per the Tracking sheet current decision time)

1. If, Yes you would get the pre-screening mail from NSOI.
2. If No, You would get the refusal mail from NSOI & followed by the return of documents by normal post.

If you are geographically closer to Canada you would receive the mail by post or Far East, Middle East & Pacific First you would be E-Mailed about the outcome and then return of documents by post if it is a refusal.

Big Thank you for reply..... hope to all received good news by this week 8)

lorerodri

Feb 10, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Pearl8811 said:
FYI,

Couple of My friends applied for NSNP, I heard from them, saying that their applications have been refused by the NSOI.

Applicant 1 - Refusal Date - 14/04/2014 / Received by NSOI on second week of March 2014. (NOC-IT field)/IELTS - 7
Applicant 2 - Refusal Date - 16/04/2014 / Received by NSOI on second week of March 2014. (NOC-Mechanical Engineering)/IELTS - 6.5

May we know when they sent their application to NS?

Pearl8811

Star Member
Apr 20, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NewDelhi, India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-12-2015
itexpert said:
OK, I see.
Definitely FSWP has a better aproach, especially when they can match selection criteria.
Yeah, True hope they get their application through in that :)

Pearl8811

Star Member
Apr 20, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NewDelhi, India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-12-2015
sshehab said:
HI,

From my view point NSIO is looking for strong Academics, solid work experience & adaptability. when you could combine all three effectively in to your settlement plan, it works out well !

Pearl8811

Star Member
Apr 20, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NewDelhi, India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-12-2015
Saesaleh said:
Big Thank you for reply..... hope to all received good news by this week 8)
Kindly, keep us posted in the forum please !

Pearl8811

Star Member
Apr 20, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NewDelhi, India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-12-2015
lorerodri said:
May we know when they sent their application to NS?
Sorry Mate, Not sure about the dates !

Pearl8811

Star Member
Apr 20, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NewDelhi, India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-12-2015
lorerodri said:
Sooner or later NS people will have to accept more immigrants, for economics and population shrinking reason.
They are missing out on the Golden opportunity to attract the Global talent, it's a shame to the system in place !

ladyrose595

May 18, 2014
All the best to all!

I also have applied for NS PNP. I sent my application on the 21st of March. It was received on 25th of March but never received anything from them like at least a confirmation email that they have received it.

Should it be best to start my application for the FSW2014 already?

As I have read here, many are rejected even though you guys have very high qualifications. That's why I somewhat lost hope in my qualification already....