+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2014 APPLICANTS - NOVA SCOTIA NOMINEE PROGRAM(WITHOUT JOB OFFER)

hdlgallen

Mar 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Beijing
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
28-04-2014
AOR Received.
12-05-2014
zahidul_h said:
1. 2.2 KB pdf size?
2. Subject line started with Re:, your friend sent a mail to NS? and they replied?
1. Yes
2. I have not sent any inquire mail to NS IMMI. That's what I received.

ahmad321

Mar 21, 2014
hi everyone,
plz guide me if i can apply now for nova scotia?
its written on cic web regarding RLMD...
( We will only be nominating 150 in total this calendar year. Please take this into consideration when determining whether you wish to apply to the RLMD.)

mohondubai

Star Member
Jul 13, 2013
Janny.Gu said:
What's the meaning of “Found in a post s/he applied SINP” ?Application was rejected offically??
Coolleo gave a post in this forum where he stated that he wrongly did not mentioned SINP application.
The name of Newplan2014 was found at SINP forum.

Both most probably rejected due to cap.

Sach

Apr 21, 2014
Hi,
I have registered. I want to apply for NSNP. I have already taken IELTS academic. Will it work or do I need to take general as well? And also for the proof of fund, do i need to show my parents property or just my bank balance? Quick response will be much appreciated.

Thanks,
Sach

Janny.Gu

Apr 15, 2014
mohondubai said:
Coolleo gave a post in this forum where he stated that he wrongly did not mentioned SINP application.
The name of Newplan2014 was found at SINP forum.

Both most probably rejected due to cap.
Thanks a lot!

Pearl8811

Star Member
Apr 20, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NewDelhi, India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-12-2015
ahmad321 said:
hi everyone,
plz guide me if i can apply now for nova scotia?
its written on cic web regarding RLMD...
( We will only be nominating 150 in total this calendar year. Please take this into consideration when determining whether you wish to apply to the RLMD.)
Hi ahmad321,

1. plz guide me if i can apply now for nova scotia?

Please go through the Guideline completely page by page, you will get an idea about the RLMD-NSPNP.

Please visit the following link of nova scotia official website(I am not able to provide you with because am a newbie)

2. Check for your Job profile

3. The 150 cap - Let me tell you onething, you could see the speculation around about the cap being reached in most of the discussion.
Lets be optmistic, nothing too loose you are going to incur only the cost of postage(If your occupation is eligible).

4. The NS immigration office didn't stop accepting the application till date, which is a good sign for everyone.

Regards

mohondubai

Star Member
Jul 13, 2013
Sach said:
Hi,
I have registered. I want to apply for NSNP. I have already taken IELTS academic. Will it work or do I need to take general as well? And also for the proof of fund, do i need to show my parents property or just my bank balance? Quick response will be much appreciated.

Thanks,
Sach
They may not accept IELTS academic after 2nd April. You can refer to the following FAQ:

Q: Do I need to take the IELTS General test if I’ve already passed the IELTS Academic?
A: Yes. If you are using the IELTS as proof of language, it must the IELTS General. CIC does not accept IELTS Academic when processing applications for permanent residency. - See more at: http://novascotiaimmigration.com/immigrate/regional-labour-market-demand/faq/#sthash.GZbX12jx.dpuf

For fund, you bank statement supported by bank certificate shall be suffice.

Pearl8811

Star Member
Apr 20, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NewDelhi, India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-12-2015
Sach said:
Hi,

Thanks,
Sach
Hi Sach,

1. As per the guidelines of Nova Scotia official website FAQ's Section- you cannot apply with IELTS Academic & Must take IELTS General.

2. Its not necessarily you have to show the Immovable Assets, But then yeah it will definitely add value to your NSPNP application and Bank statements is a must.

Regards

zs2013

Star Member
Apr 7, 2014
Sach said:
Hi,

Thanks,
Sach
IELTS academic and parents property is not valid. you have to show YOUR OR YOUR SPOUSE enough bank balance. pls see the proof of funds on cic website

Pearl8811

Star Member
Apr 20, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NewDelhi, India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-12-2015
vam37 said:
Hi,
Hello to everyone. Iam new to this group and planning to apply for the nova scotia nominee program.

Can u tell me whether if i apply for the nova nominee program and do not get any response from the province then is it possible for me to apply for the canada federal skilled worker program also ??
Hi Vam37,

1. you could apply for NSPNP if your job is listed in the demand list and if you are eligible with other criteria's of he NSPNP.

2. If your are applying as NSPNP applicant, later on you want to switch to FSW(if you are qualified) - Yes you can do it. But before that, If I were you will double check with a well qualified solicitor and take a decision in Moving forward.From my knowledge and experience I am sharing this at goodwill, your discretion and research is a must.

Regards

Pearl8811

Star Member
Apr 20, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NewDelhi, India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-12-2015
AJ. said:
Hi guys!

Sorry for askng, but are there any more places available on this program?? Are there still chnaces to apply this year?
Hi AJ,

1. Please go through the Guideline completely page by page, you will get an idea about the RLMD-NSPNP.

Please visit the following link of nova scotia official website(I am not able to provide you with because am a newbie)

2. Check for your Job profile in the Occupation Demand List

3. The 150 cap - Let me tell you onething, you could see the speculation around about the cap being reached in most of the discussion.
Lets be optmistic, nothing too loose you are going to incur only the cost of postage(If your occupation is eligible).

4. The NS immigration office didn't stop accepting the application till date, which is a very positive sign for everyone.

Regards

Pearl8811

Star Member
Apr 20, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NewDelhi, India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-12-2015
GURI.D.CHD said:
Hi There,

I am a software professional with 8 years of experience..I have got my ielts result today with over all 7 (R-7.5,L-7.5,W-7,S-6)..
I am not sure about the seats and process for Nova Scotia.

Can you please guide if I can apply now as Nova scotia started from April 5 and there has been lot of application till date..

Looking forward for guidance.

Thanks,
Guri
1. plz guide me if i can apply now for nova scotia?

Please go through the Guideline completely page by page, you will get an idea about the RLMD-NSPNP.

2. Check for your Job profile in the occupation demand list

4. The NS immigration office didn't stop accepting the application till date, which is indeed a great opportunity for a qualified person like you.

Regards

Pearl8811

Star Member
Apr 20, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NewDelhi, India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-12-2015
DrHouseMD said:
Asked about efforts to increase the province's cap on nominees, Diab said “there's going to be some good things coming.”
GREAT NEWS FOR US!
Hi DrHouseMD,

Thank you for sharing it sir !

It was indeed a very positive news for all the NSPNP applicants. It came at a much depriving stage, when most of the applicants started worrying of the Cap Level being reached.

Regards