+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2014 APPLICANTS - NOVA SCOTIA NOMINEE PROGRAM(WITHOUT JOB OFFER)

bluemav

Jul 29, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=#4294EB]Manila[/color]
NOC Code......
[color=#4294EB]2281[/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[color=#4294EB]15-05-2014[/color] PER_Received..: [color=#4294EB]04-09-2014[/color]
Med's Request
[color=#4294EB]29-09-2014[/color]
Passport Req..
[color=#4294EB]22-10-2014[/color]
VISA ISSUED...
00-00-0000
LANDED..........
00-00-0000 [img]http://www.sherv.net/cm/emoticons/blue-face/excited-facial-expression-smiley-emoticon.png[/img]
Kafil said:
SURPRISE SURPRISE GUYS

How many of the forum members have recently visited the FAQs of Nova Scotia Immigration Official Website. I just did and i have noticed the following changes:

For following Question

Q: I hear there's a cap. Have you reached it yet?

A: The NSOI has received a large number of applications for the Regional Labour Market Demand stream. We will only be nominating 150 in total this calendar year. Please take this into consideration when determining whether you wish to apply to the RLMD.

They have added the following line: We will be updating the website as we progress toward meeting the 150 cap.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The previously posted question "What if i don't make it to 150" and its answer "You will be given the option of withdraw or queuing up for next year" has been replaced by the following question and Answer

Q: What will happen to my application after you reach 150?

A: There has been very high interest in the RMLD. Once we have identified the 150 nominations, people will be contacted as to next steps.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

And guess what, the third change is the most striking one. They previously said they would accept "Academic Module" of IELTS as well, but now look at the following which is presently posted in FAQs:

Q: Do I need to take the IELTS General test if I've already passed the IELTS Academic?

A: Yes. If you are using the IELTS as proof of language, it must the IELTS General. CIC does not accept IELTS Academic when processing applications for permanent residency.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

All forum members are invited for their valuable inputs on the above.

Thanks Buddy for this info!

The Pre-Screening has officially started!

klarisa

Star Member
Jun 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
rome
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-03-2014
IELTS Request
sent with app
We will be updating the website as we progress toward meeting the 150 cap.
So I think they are doing the pre-screening until they reach the 150 number or not?

ram040479

Aug 10, 2013
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2014
Kafil said:
SURPRISE SURPRISE GUYS

How many of the forum members have recently visited the FAQs of Nova Scotia Immigration Official Website. I just did and i have noticed the following changes:

For following Question

A: The NSOI has received a large number of applications for the Regional Labour Market Demand stream. We will only be nominating 150 in total this calendar year. Please take this into consideration when determining whether you wish to apply to the RLMD.

They have added the following line: We will be updating the website as we progress toward meeting the 150 cap.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The previously posted question "What if i don't make it to 150" and its answer "You will be given the option of withdraw or queuing up for next year" has been replaced by the following question and Answer

A: There has been very high interest in the RMLD. Once we have identified the 150 nominations, people will be contacted as to next steps.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

And guess what, the third change is the most striking one. They previously said they would accept "Academic Module" of IELTS as well, but now look at the following which is presently posted in FAQs:

Q: Do I need to take the IELTS General test if I've already passed the IELTS Academic?

A: Yes. If you are using the IELTS as proof of language, it must the IELTS General. CIC does not accept IELTS Academic when processing applications for permanent residency.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Thanks Kafil for the wonderful surprise and curse the Nova Scotia Immigration team to change their requirements now and then. For example IELTS. So ppl blaming me and other senior members for IELTS, now you have the answer. For immigration purposes, none of the countries (english speaking) accept academic except if its for any of their universities. So here you go.

As far as the cap goes, we can expect a table soon on their website I guess. Lets keep refreshing their page as well as the forum pages.

deeptj

Star Member
Apr 10, 2014
Perth
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24-03-2015
Kafil said:
SURPRISE SURPRISE GUYS

For following Question

At least some thing updated on Nova Scotia site :p Good Luck guys

twist69

Apr 12, 2014
Hi Good Morning
CAN ANYBODY KNOW
I need one urgent information regarding Nova scotia Nomination program without job offer . Is Veterinary Doctor (DVM) Applicable in nova scotia RLDM program under Heading Health care Manager
I visit demad list but here are code which are present in NOC 2011 & 2006 list but 0311 mention health care manager but not explained very well my query is that is veterinary manager fall under this heading
Or have information in which province is it present without job offer .
is someone having any latest information regarding my above issue please help me I need urgent

Thanks

gaurav28

Apr 15, 2014
hey guys
good thing is , they finally started doing activity and rest all depend on nova scotia immigration office..
there is nothing like priority I guess according to march or april.
bcz if they hv followed that criteria den dey have reached 150 cap till now.
So dey L check each & evry file and den dey r gng to nominate.
so be patient and w8 for 2-3 months. :) :) :)

evelyn24

Dec 9, 2013
gaurav28 said:
hey guys
good thing is , they finally started doing activity and rest all depend on nova scotia immigration office..
there is nothing like priority I guess according to march or april.
bcz if they hv followed that criteria den dey have reached 150 cap till now.
So dey L check each & evry file and den dey r gng to nominate.
so be patient and w8 for 2-3 months. :) :) :)
My dear don't allow NS deceive you. bottom line is first come first serve. there is no how they will cherry pick. they will start from the application that came to their office from 6th of march. believe it or leave it.

Kafil

Jan 5, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
evelyn24 said:
My dear don't allow NS deceive you. bottom line is first come first serve. there is no how they will cherry pick. they will start from the application that came to their office from 6th of march. believe it or leave it.
Dear Evelyn24

My gut feeling is the same as yours regarding First Come, First Serve Basis because SINP does it, Most PNPs do it and above all, CIC has been doing it up till now, Lets just wait and see. But there does not seem to be any other logical way of processing applications.

divyangpatel

Star Member
Oct 16, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
2133 (Electrical Engr)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3rd JULY 2014
Nomination.....
28th OCT 2014 (PER RECEIVED)
IELTS Request
Submited with application
File Transfer...
23 JAN 2015
Med's Request
06 FEB 2015
Med's Done....
02 MARCH 2015 & 19 JUNE 2015(New Born)
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
AUG 2015
LANDED..........
Planned in FEB-2016
Guys, I am in confusion. What they really want to say in below FAQ:

Whether they will accept our files for current year or keep with them for next year? :-X :-X :-X

balars4

Feb 25, 2014
They will process as per received date, which ever meets their requirement will be nominated and they will complete 150.

Remaining application which even though ok, they don't have option to nominate for this year.

balars4

Feb 25, 2014
divyangpatel said:
Guys, I am in confusion. What they really want to say in below FAQ:

Whether they will accept our files for current year or keep with them for next year? :-X :-X :-X
There is no clear explanation. I think even they are not clear what to do with remaining applications.

Some officials from CIC may insisted to accept only 'General IELTS', so they dropped the option of Academic. (Logically those who score in Academic can very well score in General, they thought this initially, but now they changed their decision)

Similarly based on others guidance, they may send back all the remaining applications to the individuals, as CIC does.

can2174

Aug 9, 2013
Pune
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-05-2014 received on :07/05/2014 10:19 AM FEE charged : 25-062014 PER received : 07-08-2014
Doc's Request.
PCC requested on 08/09/2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
ram040479 said:
Thanks Kafil for the wonderful surprise and curse the Nova Scotia Immigration team to change their requirements now and then. For example IELTS. So ppl blaming me and other senior members for IELTS, now you have the answer. For immigration purposes, none of the countries (english speaking) accept academic except if its for any of their universities. So here you go.

As far as the cap goes, we can expect a table soon on their website I guess. Lets keep refreshing their page as well as the forum pages.
Ram,

I see that your application has reached on 6th march, I believe you should 1 of the applicant who would recieve update from NSIO. keep checking your email regularly for any updates. If possible set filter in your email not to move any email with subject Immigration or Nova Scotia to spam and apply to mark it important.

GnuDoyng

Star Member
May 15, 2013
Edmonton AB
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
AOR Received.
02-08-2014
File Transfer...
19-08-2014
Med's Request
05-12-2014
Med's Done....
08-12-2014
Passport Req..
19-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
07-01-2015
LANDED..........
16-06-2015
Thanks for the info. Seems like they are going to process our files pretty soon.

Kafil said:
SURPRISE SURPRISE GUYS

For following Question

GnuDoyng

Star Member
May 15, 2013
Edmonton AB
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
AOR Received.
02-08-2014
File Transfer...
19-08-2014
Med's Request
05-12-2014
Med's Done....
08-12-2014
Passport Req..
19-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
07-01-2015
LANDED..........
16-06-2015
can2174 said:
Well I went through your earlier posts on this forum, and it becomes difficult to believe that you got any email from NSIO.

How come you have question on 28th march about IELTS and experience evidence when you submitted your client's application on 6th march ?? I think you don't really want to tell the truth or just playing around here?..
Thanks can2174, for setting the record straight. You've always been doing a great job for us.

Well, to those who post false news in this thread, may I say go f*ck your own ass. You are not welcome here.

ram040479

Aug 10, 2013
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2014
can2174 said:
Ram,

I see that your application has reached on 6th march, I believe you should 1 of the applicant who would recieve update from NSIO. keep checking your email regularly for any updates. If possible set filter in your email not to move any email with subject Immigration or Nova Scotia to spam and apply to mark it important.
Thanks for your concern can2174. Am already on the process of refreshing my mail box now and then. So will definately post messages and updates which help out our dear forum members. I am hoping that other members also vouch for this.