+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2014 APPLICANTS - NOVA SCOTIA NOMINEE PROGRAM(WITHOUT JOB OFFER)

tupa

Star Member
Sep 22, 2012
Dhaka
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Applied for,RLMD NSOI on 4th April. No update. Applied to Fsw 2014 on 5th May and hit PER email from CIO. Lols... Seems NSOI won't be selecting or will take 1 year to compete selection of 150 applicants

sjulien

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-04-2014
AOR Received.
03-06-2014
Med's Request
19-11-2014
Med's Done....
20-11-2014
Passport Req..
08-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
13-04-2015
LANDED..........
23-04-2015
some people have already got PNP nomination letter.

tupa said:
Applied for,RLMD NSOI on 4th April. No update. Applied to Fsw 2014 on 5th May and hit PER email from CIO. Lols... Seems NSOI won't be selecting or will take 1 year to compete selection of 150 applicants

hisaca

Sep 12, 2012
hrjaydip said:
I have to be hard because no one want to update their status who got pre screening mail and others.

It is needless and it shows you have not been reading previous posts. Direct your hardness to NSOI not to innocent people who are eager to hear the faintest news from NS.

This is a public forum, there is limit to the extent of words to be used.

Now that you claim to be hard, what have you been able to achieve.

Let's get it right and do it right, if you do this, what will the author of the forum do.

Go form your forum and dictate your laws, we have been here for a while and we operate as a family.

ebonnie

Star Member
Mar 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
oct 21,2014
Nomination.....
7th march,2015
Med's Request
18/07/2015
Med's Done....
22/07/2015
Passport Req..
24/02/2016
VISA ISSUED...
9/03/2016
Hello people,from my call to NSIO today I will advice u don't wait on them if you want to apply for fswp cos the lady said she is not sure they will open all applications,so in other not to waste time let's move on so we won't be caught un-aware! Especially for end of march applicants and april...

My suggestions anyways.
Cheers

eli723

Jul 3, 2014
Hello guys, I`m new at the forum.

I`m a pharmacist from Israel, I have the canadian licence to practice pharmacy (passed all exams already) but have no working visa so still in israel...
my Ielts is 7.5 and my app was received on 28/3. and like all of you Im living on nerves !!! this is a very hard waiting !!!!!! can become crazy !!!

I called their office today, just now, the lady said they proccesed 1/3 of nominations... and they are working on applications received in middle of march ! what that means is that they have given around 50 nominations and they still have 100 in pocket ...
she also said that they wrote in website they will finish by summer but it will take longer though cause they didnt expect such a large amount of applications.

I know its a very nervous period for all of us.. God give us patience through this tough time of waiting !!!!

good luck

bensonams

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2013
NSIO should update their website. It will be good we are all on the same page when it comes to information like this.

eli723 said:

I`m a pharmacist from Israel, I have the canadian licence to practice pharmacy (passed all exams already) but have no working visa so still in israel...
my Ielts is 7.5 and my app was received on 28/3. and like all of you Im living on nerves !!! this is a very hard waiting !!!!!! can become crazy !!!

I called their office today, just now, the lady said they proccesed 1/3 of nominations... and they are working on applications received in middle of march ! what that means is that they have given around 50 nominations and they still have 100 in pocket ...
she also said that they wrote in website they will finish by summer but it will take longer though cause they didnt expect such a large amount of applications.

I know its a very nervous period for all of us.. God give us patience through this tough time of waiting !!!!

good luck

bob2015

Mar 29, 2014
eli723 said:

good luck
Well at least here is some news for what its worth.

But it doesn't look too hopeful since if they are just at middle of March and approved already 50 nominations. It seems remaining nominations will be assigned before they even reach end of March or start of April.

I would guess that all will be used up say by about March 25 or so.
Poor us who applied late...April applicants can just forget about this and move on. ??? :-[ :'( :-X

Thoughts anyone?

mynameiskhan

Star Member
Jun 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I don't think so they will inform about nomination
Since 2 weeks no nomination done because
Officer were busy.

HOPE :)

Jul 3, 2014
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-11-2015
Nomination.....
12-05-2015 CSQ
AOR Received.
24-02-2016
Hello guys

I am new in this forum. I was reading all messages from here and I think Nova Scotia is going to nominate 75 persons on March and 75 on April, 75+75=150 nominations. So, be patient and I wish the best for all. ;) ;) ;) ;)

eli723

Jul 3, 2014
One thing is sure they didn't expect such a large amount of applicants.
I assume they will try to be fair as possible, meaning that they will open more applications.
If 10 days of work elapses and gave a result of 50 nominations.
So I think they will open applications for another 10-20 days .

At least that gives us some hope.
Or maybe they'll nominate a little bit more than 150...

eli723

Jul 3, 2014

here is whar think guys
If you want to increase chances we, all should call them constantly so creating a pressure to check more applications, after all they are humans and if we convey our pressure and distress that might influence their policy !!!!
So as a result they will change the procedure timeline giving more opportunity for more people.
After all it could benefit them too...
Also sending emails could help too...
We must make them know that they should take responsibility over their words... When they decided to open program until 28/4....
They could have close the program on 1/4 instead and not play with our lives ...

They should understand that . and that can be acheaved by constant pressure created by us !

itexpert

May 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw,Poland
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
eli723 said:

here is whar think guys
If you want to increase chances we, all should call them constantly so creating a pressure to check more applications, after all they are humans and if we convey our pressure and distress that might influence their policy !!!!
So as a result they will change the procedure timeline giving more opportunity for more people.
After all it could benefit them too...
Also sending emails could help too...
We must make them know that they should take responsibility over their words... When they decided to open program until 28/4....
They could have close the program on 1/4 instead and not play with our lives ...

They should understand that . and that can be acheaved by constant pressure created by us !

I don't think that it will help us...

I sent already 3 emails last week, and no reply...I guesss they spamed the email addresses who sent once and received auto-reply email.
So it would not work...
I called twice, but the answers were template answers, it seems the lady just answers with phrases by heart.
So it would not help...

One thing that may help us is to ask them during a phone conversation to publish current processing situation on weekly basis on NSOI web-site
For instance,
1. The number of Nominated applications
2. The Date period on what they are working currently

It will inform us somehow, and we would have some picture on what is going on.

So, if most of the forum members would propose this solution during the phone call with NSOI, probably they will accept it.

In that case we would not need to be in the black box, it will be transparent to some extent.

bensonams

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2013
I agree with you.

itexpert said:
I don't think that it will help us...

I sent already 3 emails last week, and no reply...I guesss they spamed the email addresses who sent once and received auto-reply email.
So it would not work...
I called twice, but the answers were template answers, it seems the lady just answers with phrases by heart.
So it would not help...

One thing that may help us is to ask them during a phone conversation to publish current processing situation on weekly basis on NSOI web-site
For instance,
1. The number of Nominated applications
2. The Date period on what they are working currently

It will inform us somehow, and we would have some picture on what is going on.

So, if most of the forum members would propose this solution during the phone call with NSOI, probably they will accept it.

In that case we would not need to be in the black box, it will be transparent to some extent.

itexpert

May 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw,Poland
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bensonams said:
I agree with you.
Thank you,
So, I suggest to apply the schedule for all members who are agree with my offer, and periodically call by this schedule to NSOI and ask about it in the next week.

I think, it is not so hard to publish 2 figures on the weekly basis.