+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2013 July application tracker to CIO Nova scotia

taurus1985

Mar 10, 2014
shifat said:
Guys tell me one thing, for me criminality, eligibility and medical is showing passed in my previous notes but security is showing blank. What does it mean? Are they working, or have not started? For others, I have heard it showed not started or started but for my its different and it's what hurting me.
For me it says not started...

shifat

Oct 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
OPNP
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 18, 2013
Doc's Request.
Nothing yet
Nomination.....
PNP June 12, 2013
AOR Received.
Sep 13, 2013
IELTS Request
Already got 7
File Transfer...
In process since Dec 23, 2013
Med's Request
Sep 18, 2013
Med's Done....
Sep 25, 2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Since Sep 03, 2010
taurus1985 said:
For me it says not started...
I know for everyone it says either started or not started but for me, it shows nothing, totally blank.

ivan124

Star Member
Apr 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2013
AOR Received.
07-15-2013
Med's Request
07-16-2013
Med's Done....
07-21-2013
Passport Req..
03-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
03-18-2014
LANDED..........
Already in Canada
Did you submit police clearance certificates for every country you lived in for more than 6 months except Canada ?

skMarch31

Nov 15, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Apr 23 2013
AOR Received.
Sept 11 2013
Med's Request
Sept 17 2013
Med's Done....
Sept 27 2013
Today is Friday. What do you guys think.

ivan124

Star Member
Apr 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2013
AOR Received.
07-15-2013
Med's Request
07-16-2013
Med's Done....
07-21-2013
Passport Req..
03-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
03-18-2014
LANDED..........
Already in Canada
Everyone has different theory regarding security check. Some say its confidential and it cannot be shared with anyone not even the applicants. I wish as soon as the applicant's case gets in process his ecas is also updated with name of the VO handling his case and his contact details. It would be so much easier for the applicants :)

shifat

Oct 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
OPNP
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 18, 2013
Doc's Request.
Nothing yet
Nomination.....
PNP June 12, 2013
AOR Received.
Sep 13, 2013
IELTS Request
Already got 7
File Transfer...
In process since Dec 23, 2013
Med's Request
Sep 18, 2013
Med's Done....
Sep 25, 2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Since Sep 03, 2010
ivan124 said:
Did you submit police clearance certificates for every country you lived in for more than 6 months except Canada ?
Yes, I was in my home country and submitted my police certificate along with my package.

dior12

Apr 17, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ivan124 said:
Everyone has different theory regarding security check. Some say its confidential and it cannot be shared with anyone not even the applicants. I wish as soon as the applicant's case gets in process his ecas is also updated with name of the VO handling his case and his contact details. It would be so much easier for the applicants :)
How long did it take you to make an appointment with the MP ? Like from the time you called to the time you saw them? I'm debating on doing it just to know when exactly i'm going to get it. Also, what information do you need to bring ?

ivan124

Star Member
Apr 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2013
AOR Received.
07-15-2013
Med's Request
07-16-2013
Med's Done....
07-21-2013
Passport Req..
03-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
03-18-2014
LANDED..........
Already in Canada
dior12 said:
How long did it take you to make an appointment with the MP ? Like from the time you called to the time you saw them? I'm debating on doing it just to know when exactly i'm going to get it. Also, what information do you need to bring ?
I called them on 17th April and i got an appointment for 22nd April. I took just the copy of AOR with me

dior12

Apr 17, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ivan124 said:
I called them on 17th April and i got an appointment for 22nd April. I took just the copy of AOR with me

I'll wait until end of may I guess. People just started getting PPRs for july and my app filed date is only 5-6 days after them, but so far I haven't seen anyone getting PPR after my app filed date. I don't know whether it's worth it, it may backfire. Thanks for the info. I guess it depends on how helpful the MP is and it's impossible to gauge beforehand.

ivan124

Star Member
Apr 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2013
AOR Received.
07-15-2013
Med's Request
07-16-2013
Med's Done....
07-21-2013
Passport Req..
03-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
03-18-2014
LANDED..........
Already in Canada
dior12 said:
I'll wait until end of may I guess. People just started getting PPRs for july and my app filed date is only 5-6 days after them, but so far I haven't seen anyone getting PPR after my app filed date. I don't know whether it's worth it, it may backfire. Thanks for the info. I guess it depends on how helpful the MP is and it's impossible to gauge beforehand.
Yeah you should wait for this month as July applicants have started getting PPR. I am pretty sure that you won't have to go to the MP's office, i mean you will most probably get it by mid May or May end, and yes it does depends on how helpful the MP is and how likely is the VO sharing your info with the MP. Contacting the MP should always be used as the last resort. Although, it worked for me but it can't work for everyone.

jiteshlamba

Jan 5, 2014
FORT SAINT JOHN BC
Category........
Visa Office......
cpp ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
not yet
Passport Req..
WAITING ...
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING...
hi guys,

i have recevied my gcms report today, not in well progress actually

medical > passed
criminality> in progress
security> not started
eligbility> not started

for me and my spouse

i really dont know its gonna be 11 months at this coming 27 may, y they have taken so long as far i see in my town everyone gets their pr those who filed wid me or after me .

ia ma really depreesed guys plz help , gcms is really show correct info or it just like u know????

and also how long does it take for clear those steps ... any idea :( :( :( :( :(

ivan124

Star Member
Apr 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2013
AOR Received.
07-15-2013
Med's Request
07-16-2013
Med's Done....
07-21-2013
Passport Req..
03-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
03-18-2014
LANDED..........
Already in Canada
Did you submit all documents with your application ? If yes, then your eligibility should be passed instead of not started . Did you get in process yet ? Because GCMS notes ordered with in process looks different than GCMS ordered without in process. In short, CIC is only left with security check and they are done with eligibility, criminality and medicals for those applicants whose ecas is in process and for those whose ecas is still medical received and application received and waiting for in process their GCMS is not showing any significant progress since the time they filed as CIC is still waiting on the criminality and eligibility part and they still have the security check to do which is even more time consuming. There are few people in forum whose GCMS looks same like you and they filed in July and still waiting for "in process"

jiteshlamba

Jan 5, 2014
FORT SAINT JOHN BC
Category........
Visa Office......
cpp ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
not yet
Passport Req..
WAITING ...
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING...
hello guys,

i found the format of gcms report for better understanding may be it will help someone..

https://docs.google.com/document/d/17KrJmBgFUS4UakcSu8ecSQnZn0z9UGmxc9oJ7WOP4LM/edit?pli=1

jiteshlamba

Jan 5, 2014
FORT SAINT JOHN BC
Category........
Visa Office......
cpp ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
not yet
Passport Req..
WAITING ...
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING...
ivan124 said:
Did you submit all documents with your application ? If yes, then your eligibility should be passed instead of not started . Did you get in process yet ? Because GCMS notes ordered with in process looks different than GCMS ordered without in process. In short, CIC is only left with security check and they are done with eligibility, criminality and medicals for those applicants whose ecas is in process and for those whose ecas is still medical received and application received and waiting for in process their GCMS is not showing any significant progress since the time they filed as CIC is still waiting on the criminality and eligibility part and they still have the security check to do which is even more time consuming. There are few people in forum whose GCMS looks same like you and they filed in July and still waiting for "in process"
hi buddy
thanks for reply...

i forget to send pcc of mine but i did send my wife pcc. i had send pcc after same day when i had receive my file no.
yeah buddy iam also waiting for my online stauts to get in process it shows only file received and medical received. but the thing which make me more frustated that in 11 months they have not completed a single thing in those 4 steps like criminality in process,
security not started
medical passed thou
but eligbility not started.

any idea how long does it take to complete