+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2006 DAMASCUS APPLICANTS

riwa1234

Feb 7, 2010
Hi Ali,
When did your friend submit his update of documents? Does have a consultant?
thanks for this nice news. giving some hope!!!

Ali_hgh

Star Member
Feb 17, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Riwa,
He sent the updated docs one month after receiving the update letter, and he doesn't have any consultant.
He applied by himself.

eli123

May 24, 2010
Hi Youskal, My online status says "in Process". My lawyer got a status inquiry. Here is their answer:
Please be advised that the application is still in the preliminary stage of assessment. Unfortunately, we are unable to predict when we will start processing applications received in the year you submitted your application. Please be patient as we will contact you when the application reaches the next stage of processing.

youskal

Oct 31, 2009
Dear Eli123

You have to click "In Process" and it will tell you details about when they started your process, its there where they mention if they transferred your application.

Basically, you are a "Simplified Process" applicant which is a process started in september 2006 until Feb 2008 (where they introduced the Occupation List/New Rules).

I guess your application is still in Damascus, however your online status should tell more. To be honest with you, you have to wait, according to average waiting time, it's still early to process your application.

BR

eli123

May 24, 2010
When I click on "In process" it says "We started processing your application on December 4, 2006". I am wondering if there is any hope to see changes on my case any time soon. The time table shows that I have to wait 2.5 more years :mad:

riwa1234

Feb 7, 2010
Hi all,
Youskal is right. My file was transferred on the 22nd of June and I received my update letter mid of september which I think is between 2 to 2.5 months.
BR

hos

Star Member
May 5, 2010
Hi everybody.
I submitted my application june 2006.My file was transfered to warssow. Because I have Bs from USA, at time of submitting apliation I was not ask for Ielts result. Does anybody know that they want ielts exam result ,during update or not? Many of my freind at 2004 were accepted without Ielts Exam.

Dam2006

Star Member
Mar 10, 2010
hi hos,

i think according to the new regulation that are also applied to the old applicatns, we need to submit ILEts as a proof of english proficiency. any thoughts guys?

youskal

Oct 31, 2009
Hello Dears,

As far as I Know, if you are not a native of an English Language speaking country, you will most probably be asked for ILETS, especially if you need the language points to acheive the minimum required. however, in your case maybe they will take ur USA BS into consideration.

How many years did you live in the US?

hos

Star Member
May 5, 2010
youskal said:
Hello Dears,

As far as I Know, if you are not a native of an English Language speaking country, you will most probably be asked for ILETS, especially if you need the language points to acheive the minimum required. however, in your case maybe they will take ur USA BS into consideration.

How many years did you live in the US?
I lived in US four years.