October 10, 2011
Passport Req..
April 4, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
In God's time, hopefully SOON!
LANDED..........
In God's time
Hi. Try to go here:

Gateway to Canada website. Then search for June update.

This is an update from a Canadian Immigration Agent. As to its reliability, I am not sure. But since this is their job, I give a fair amount of credibility. Of course, there are other cases that were lucky to have been accommodated earlier than the posted date. Lucky for them!

Good luck! ;D

albert_alo

Jun 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
feb 11,2005
AOR Received.
18-2-2010
Med's Request
may 17
Med's Done....
June 7
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
aug 3
VISA ISSUED...
soon.. DM-Sept 21 Received Visa- Sept 28
LANDED..........
Nov 12, 2010
we are still waiting.. just done with our medical exam last june 10.. let us hope for the best...

ria mann

Star Member
May 2, 2009
i appled in 2004,.......... in 2008 embassey ask me to up date the documrnts i submitte all but still waiting for reply i apled as skilled worker delhi office

zsashimi

Jun 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-May-2014
AOR Received.
14-Aug-2014
Med's Request
23-Oct-2014
Med's Done....
07-Nov-2014
Passport Req..
6-Jan-2015
VISA ISSUED...
27-Jan-2015
beauhoe said:
Than update your address, job and family status and you will hear from them.
Cheers,
Hmm.. I think i'll do that.. Although I still work for the same company, I've been promoted to a higher position..

Thanks! :)

angdyosa

Star Member
Aug 13, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
shaui318 said:
Visa office : Manila
AOR: March 2005
Any update with this kind of status? How long will my application will be approved.. Anyone who experienced this kind of waiting..
hi. we are also 2005 applicants. to be exact august 2005. any update with ur status? thanks

Gico

Jun 25, 2010
Visa Office......
manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
June 26, 2013
Med's Request
March 4, 2014
Med's Done....
March 10, 2014
Interview........
May 22, 2014
Passport Req..
May 30, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
July 8, 2014 ( received on July 19,2014)
I'm also a 2005 applicant. submitted application in March and received 1st AOR april 2005. I actually did what beauhoe suggested. I submitted an update without being asked by the embassy last feb 2010. I even attached a letter requesting to expedite my application since my new job is already included in the list of the fast track system and my husband is already in canada with a work permit. Someone from the embassy called me up & asked if I'm withdrawing my old application. I told her that i'm just asking if they could prioritize mine with the above mentioned reasons. Unfortunately, they could not give in to my request coz they are still processing a lot of backlogs. She just instructed me that if i really want to withdraw i need to send a letter of request, which I opted not to. Last june, I sent another request to correct the spelling of my name in the Ecas. Until now, I'm waiting for good news...

angdyosa

Star Member
Aug 13, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
Gico said:
I'm also a 2005 applicant. submitted application in March and received 1st AOR april 2005. I actually did what beauhoe suggested. I submitted an update without being asked by the embassy last feb 2010. I even attached a letter requesting to expedite my application since my new job is already included in the list of the fast track system and my husband is already in canada with a work permit. Someone from the embassy called me up & asked if I'm withdrawing my old application. I told her that i'm just asking if they could prioritize mine with the above mentioned reasons. Unfortunately, they could not give in to my request coz they are still processing a lot of backlogs. She just instructed me that if i really want to withdraw i need to send a letter of request, which I opted not to. Last june, I sent another request to correct the spelling of my name in the Ecas. Until now, I'm waiting for good news...
hi gico. u almost have the same status with my sister. her husband also had a working visa. what my brother-in-law did was he wrote a letter to the embassy in canada to expedite the processing of his family. mas mabilis dun ang request kesa sa manila. pero i know malapit na rin ang updating ng docs nyo. ur husband can make a reason na palapit na ang start ng school ng class dun para at least mapadali pa. Godbless...

Gico

Jun 25, 2010
Visa Office......
manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
June 26, 2013
Med's Request
March 4, 2014
Med's Done....
March 10, 2014
Interview........
May 22, 2014
Passport Req..
May 30, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
angdyosa said:
hi gico. u almost have the same status with my sister. her husband also had a working visa. what my brother-in-law did was he wrote a letter to the embassy in canada to expedite the processing of his family. mas mabilis dun ang request kesa sa manila. pero i know malapit na rin ang updating ng docs nyo. ur husband can make a reason na palapit na ang start ng school ng class dun para at least mapadali pa. Godbless...
Hi angdyosa!

can you please give me details on how to do that? saan sya sumulat? sa canadian immigration ba sa canada? nandon na ba sister mo ngayon sa canada?

angdyosa

Star Member
Aug 13, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
Gico said:
Hi angdyosa!

can you please give me details on how to do that? saan sya sumulat? sa canadian immigration ba sa canada? nandon na ba sister mo ngayon sa canada?
yes nasa canada na sister ko with her son last may 2010. nagkataon din nagkaroon ng calamity sa manila yung ondoy. immediately my brother in law called up the embassy and they advised him to write a letter. he requested na sana ma expedite na ang papers ng family nya plus ginawa nyang reason ang pag aaral ng bata.after 2 weeks embassy of manila called up my sister at nagtanung kung kamusta sila. pinaprepare na cla ng docs thru email... sa alberta din cla ngayon. mas mabilis ata dun. san ba ang husband mo? baka pwede nya masulatan ang embassy dun na mismo.
any news sa mga 2nd quarter ng 2005 applicants? sana nga this yr na update natin. balitaan mo ko ha. thank you. Godbless

Gico

Jun 25, 2010
Visa Office......
manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
June 26, 2013
Med's Request
March 4, 2014
Med's Done....
March 10, 2014
Interview........
May 22, 2014
Passport Req..
May 30, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
angdyosa said:
yes nasa canada na sister ko with her son last may 2010. nagkataon din nagkaroon ng calamity sa manila yung ondoy. immediately my brother in law called up the embassy and they advised him to write a letter. he requested na sana ma expedite na ang papers ng family nya plus ginawa nyang reason ang pag aaral ng bata.after 2 weeks embassy of manila called up my sister at nagtanung kung kamusta sila. pinaprepare na cla ng docs thru email... sa alberta din cla ngayon. mas mabilis ata dun. san ba ang husband mo? baka pwede nya masulatan ang embassy dun na mismo.
any news sa mga 2nd quarter ng 2005 applicants? sana nga this yr na update natin. balitaan mo ko ha. thank you. Godbless
parang mabilis nga if your point of entry is not so populated yet. My husband is in vancouver. we are just waiting which comes first. kasi by Oct he could already apply for PR then he could apply for family sponsorship.

But I'm also hoping that by this month we receive good news from the embassy.

zsashimi

Jun 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-May-2014
AOR Received.
14-Aug-2014
Med's Request
23-Oct-2014
Med's Done....
07-Nov-2014
Passport Req..
6-Jan-2015
VISA ISSUED...
27-Jan-2015
angdyosa said:
AngDyosa
Nagkaron nga ang embassy ng "calamity project" noong ondoy.. Na-prioritize yung mga families ng mga nasa Canada na..

Bukas punta nga ako ng embassy to update my record. Mali kasi yung nakalagay na Birthday ko and na-promote ako since last time na nag-submit ako..

The news is, lahat ng backlogs ng 2004/2005 e pipilitin na tapusin by dec 2010.. Sana nga kasi super tagal na rin ng mga application natin..

Timeline ko is Dec 2004 ako nag-submit then yung AOR ko is March 2005.

Gico

Jun 25, 2010
Visa Office......
manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
June 26, 2013
Med's Request
March 4, 2014
Med's Done....
March 10, 2014
Interview........
May 22, 2014
Passport Req..
May 30, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
zsashimi said:
AngDyosa
Nagkaron nga ang embassy ng "calamity project" noong ondoy.. Na-prioritize yung mga families ng mga nasa Canada na..

Bukas punta nga ako ng embassy to update my record. Mali kasi yung nakalagay na Birthday ko and na-promote ako since last time na nag-submit ako..

The news is, lahat ng backlogs ng 2004/2005 e pipilitin na tapusin by dec 2010.. Sana nga kasi super tagal na rin ng mga application natin..

Timeline ko is Dec 2004 ako nag-submit then yung AOR ko is March 2005.
wow, next ka na nyan! kasimay naka receive na ng Feb 2005 sa ibang thread. then ako na, kasi april '05 ako. syo nga inaabangan ko lagi eh...
nung june nag submit din ako for correction, kasi nakalagay naman sa receipt nung 1st AOR ko and sa eCAS wrong spelling ang name ko. this year ko lang din na pa correct. kakatuwa naman sila kasi after a month na nag check ako sa Ecas na correct na din. at least na confirm ko lang na buhay pa rin file ko, hehe.

Last Feb naman ako nag update ng employment ko.

God Bless!

Gico

Jun 25, 2010
Visa Office......
manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
June 26, 2013
Med's Request
March 4, 2014
Med's Done....
March 10, 2014
Interview........
May 22, 2014
Passport Req..
May 30, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
hello mga ka forum!

any news from 2005 applicants?