+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2 times visa rejected .. should i apply third time?

anishktrehan

Dec 22, 2012
Hey everyone,

This is Anish from india, I've applied for Visitors visa in may 2011 .. it got rejected .. then again in june 2011, again it got rejected .. and finally in december 2011 .. and i got visitors visa .. i was in calgary for 3 months .. i cleared my IELTS from calgary with 6.0 bands then returned back to apply student visa

10th in 2004 (56%)
12th in 2006 , non medical (65%)

2.5 years certificate course in animation and multimedia.

working as a web design freelancer from last 4 years .. wanted to complete my graudation.
IELTS - 6.0

I had applied for the Undergraduate Program 'Web Development & Administration' in Devry Institute of Technology, Calgary. But my visa got refused for 2 times for the same reason : "Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more of: your qualification, previous studies, employment, level of establishment, language abilities or your future prospects and plans."

Should I change the college and/or program and apply again in May or Sep? Or should I forget it? Please suggest friends.

Anish

1bal

Nov 9, 2012
Punjab
Category........
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-11-2012
IELTS Request
7 bands
File Transfer...
29-11-2012
Med's Done....
5-11-2012
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
10-12-2012
LANDED..........
01-01-2013
anishktrehan said:
Hey everyone,

This is Anish from india, I've applied for Visitors visa in may 2011 .. it got rejected .. then again in june 2011, again it got rejected .. and finally in december 2011 .. and i got visitors visa .. i was in calgary for 3 months .. i cleared my IELTS from calgary with 6.0 bands then returned back to apply student visa

10th in 2004 (56%)

working as a web design freelancer from last 4 years .. wanted to complete my graudation.
IELTS - 6.0

I had applied for the Undergraduate Program 'Web Development & Administration' in Devry Institute of Technology, Calgary. But my visa got refused for 2 times for the same reason : "Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more of: your qualification, previous studies, employment, level of establishment, language abilities or your future prospects and plans."

Should I change the college and/or program and apply again in May or Sep? Or should I forget it? Please suggest friends.

Anish
Date of application and rejection plz??

student99

Star Member
Sep 17, 2012
??? these days even canada embassy giving rejects with no valid reason . 95 percent of people getting the same reason : Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more of: your qualification, previous studies, employment, level of establishment, language abilities or your future prospects and plans.

they processed my application in 3 days under general catgry .. how can they do that . it took 20 days for me to get loan letter itself .

@ anishktrehan if u just change sop and reapply i dont think so it will work .

alwaysoptimistic

Jun 8, 2012
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-03-2013
File Transfer...
04-03-2013
Med's Request
anishktrehan said:
Hey everyone,

10th in 2004 (56%)

IELTS - 6.0

Anish
how much do you earn as a web designer?