+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2 job titles same NOC

claudia_c

Feb 22, 2015
Hello, let me explain my situation.

I worked three and a half years at the bank in my country, but my job title changed in the first year,

as a consequence I have 2 job titles under the same NOC and in the same place of work.

So, here is my doubt:

What do I have to put in the form "Job Title"? I don't know if I have to put the last job title or

I have to separate them in two.

Kucuy15

Jul 6, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
05-05-2015
claudia_c said:

I worked three and a half years at the bank in my country, but my job title changed in the first year,

as a consequence I have 2 job titles under the same NOC and in the same place of work.

So, here is my doubt:

What do I have to put in the form "Job Title"? I don't know if I have to put the last job title or

I don't think the Job Title matters that much as long as the responsabilities presented in your employment letter are aligned with those of the NOC (on both positions you held). Moreover, if you search your NOC code in the cic wesite you will find that they have a variety of job titles associated with a single NOC, look them up and see if both your positions are mentioned there. So again, as long as your job description is in line with the NOC you should be just fine.

Check this link: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/noc.asp

Good luck!

jes_ON

VIP Member
Jun 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New York
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-May-2010
AOR Received.
13-Aug-2010
File Transfer...
01-Mar-2011
Passport Req..
30-Jun-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-Jul-2011 (received 25-Jul-2011)
LANDED..........
03-Sep-2011
claudia_c said:

So, here is my doubt:

Unclear if you mean that the title changed but you remained in the same position, or if you changed positions. If it was just a name change, use the most recent. But if it was a promotion or change of position - even if the same NOC - List them separately.

Adnan_990

Star Member
Jan 10, 2024
Hello, I Know it is an old post but Actually I face the same issue, so I just need your feedback, did it work well for you ?

did they ask why you have 2 different titles under the same noc code ?