App. Filed.......
17-02-2021
AOR Received.
18-02-2021
Med's Done....
16-02-2021
LANDED..........
27-09-2021
Did you respond once or each of your dependend need to respond?
You mentioned your dependend received the email as well. Just wondering what's the proper way.
Yeah everyone receives the email, but you can choose to answer for everyone as the main applicant. By default, you'll have to answer anyway for your minor dependants, but for the spouse, you have to indicate in the email if you pick that option.

I just copied the template 4 times in the same email.

Eric P

May 8, 2021
Yeah everyone receives the email, but you can choose to answer for everyone as the main applicant. By default, you'll have to answer anyway for your minor dependants, but for the spouse, you have to indicate in the email if you pick that option.

I just copied the template 4 times in the same email.
I see, thanks so much. You didn't receive the generic response for the Monday webform, correct?
I sent one this afternoon but got the general reply, not sure if they just ignore it or it's the system automatically generated.

VBhat

Sep 22, 2021
Sorry to post a different question here. But does anyone know the process to apply Bridging work permit? My spouse's WR expires in a week and IRCC is still yet to send the portal login credentials.

eddieeeeeelyx

Star Member
Apr 21, 2021
I see, thanks so much. You didn't receive the generic response for the Monday webform, correct?
I sent one this afternoon but got the general reply, not sure if they just ignore it or it's the system automatically generated.
I got a generic response yesterday too, then i followed up with another webform lol

Reactions: Eric P

Eric P

May 8, 2021
Sent one Web form on Wed got a generic relpy and just sent another one.
@mstefan did you get a generic reply for the webform you sent on Monday ?

mstefan

Feb 17, 2021
Burlington, ON
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-02-2021
AOR Received.
18-02-2021
Med's Done....
16-02-2021
LANDED..........
27-09-2021
@Eric P @eddieeeeeelyx Hey guys, sorry about the late reply. The generic reply is normal, it's automated, it's not human sent. I got it too. It's just that, obviously, they took my message into account despite their current policy, put a note to the officer like I asked, and then I received a direct answer from the officer himself. So probably they'll do it for you too. My guess is that they read every message, but if you're not in one of their "priority situations" they'll just ignore it. If you explained the situation clearly, and they handled my situation several days ago, there is no reason they don't do the same thing for you.

mstefan

Feb 17, 2021
Burlington, ON
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-02-2021
AOR Received.
18-02-2021
Med's Done....
16-02-2021
LANDED..........
27-09-2021
P.S. if the note has been to the officer, it will appear in GCMS. But I know, nobody wants to wait one month to receive them! Really hope you'll have the luck I had...

Eric P

May 8, 2021
@Eric P @eddieeeeeelyx Hey guys, sorry about the late reply. The generic reply is normal, it's automated, it's not human sent. I got it too. It's just that, obviously, they took my message into account despite their current policy, put a note to the officer like I asked, and then I received a direct answer from the officer himself. So probably they'll do it for you too. My guess is that they read every message, but if you're not in one of their "priority situations" they'll just ignore it. If you explained the situation clearly, and they handled my situation several days ago, there is no reason they don't do the same thing for you.
Got it! It's very helpful and thanks so much!

Reactions: mstefan

mstefan

Feb 17, 2021
Burlington, ON
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-02-2021
AOR Received.
18-02-2021
Med's Done....
16-02-2021
LANDED..........
27-09-2021
@Eric P @eddieeeeeelyx any news guys??
I don't know about you, but for me, this is turning into a psychological war against IRCC. It's completely crazy that when you manage to solve one problem, there's another one waiting on the next step... I still haven't received my credentials email. I am answering now on purpose every day again to the same first mail, with the same answers. And I'll be annoying until they send me what they send to others in a matter of hours... I may even start sending it twice a day... why not...

Eric P

May 8, 2021
@Eric P @eddieeeeeelyx any news guys??
I don't know about you, but for me, this is turning into a psychological war against IRCC. It's completely crazy that when you manage to solve one problem, there's another one waiting on the next step... I still haven't received my credentials email. I am answering now on purpose every day again to the same first mail, with the same answers. And I'll be annoying until they send me what they send to others in a matter of hours... I may even start sending it twice a day... why not...
Still no luck man. I don't know. It seems to me the landing part is just basic data entry. I don't know how IRCC manage to mess up such a simple task. I thinks some people are waiting months after the first email.