+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

19th Draw- Any Guessing

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
mead said:
well Ministral instructions are required for the draws. Since there is no Immigration minister I assumed there wont be any more draws till they appoint new Immigration minister which will happen on 4th Nov . Again its my assumption.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/mi/
Chris will be there till the New minister takes his place. No major changes will be done but the Draw can happen.

mead

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-11-2012
Doc's Request.
28-11-2012
IELTS Request
n/a
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
6-12-2012
bestofluck said:
Chris will be there till the New minister takes his place. No major changes will be done but the Draw can happen.
good to know and good luck we all need it

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
there is a 80% chance of a draw tomorrow. The scores stay above 450 say somewhere about 454. But the following draws might see a lower score.

Creon

Aug 28, 2015
i also am not inclined to be negative. but as it stands, we are all speculating. your guess is as good as mine. those who aren't optimist may not necessarily be pessimists, but perhaps realists. so given that one week (or even more) of zero migration activities would not cripple canada, they can take their own sweet time. the outgoing minister may not have the motivation to issue instructions, while the incoming minister may need to review the policies.

again, these scenarios are VERY possible and cannot be discounted as mere negative speculation. we can only hope for the best, but expect the worst.

bestofluck said:
Why would there be no Draw? What has new or old Govt has to do with Draw? The process happens as it is planned until further changes are done which will take a long time for them make any changes in Express Entry.

Till than the things would go smooth.

Do not speculate Negative things, No govt will make changes which will affect anyone of us in the pool. The Scores will drop down though not much but somewhere below 450 in the next couple of months.

Rainforest

Star Member
Nov 20, 2014
Creon said:
i also am not inclined to be negative. but as it stands, we are all speculating. your guess is as good as mine. those who aren't optimist may not necessarily be pessimists, but perhaps realists. so given that one week (or even more) of zero migration activities would not cripple canada, they can take their own sweet time. the outgoing minister may not have the motivation to issue instructions, while the incoming minister may need to review the policies.

again, these scenarios are VERY possible and cannot be discounted as mere negative speculation. we can only hope for the best, but expect the worst.
I'd say there is 99% chance that the draw will take place tomorrow just as consistent with the timing of the previous draws. If Canada needs a full time Minister to decide on a matter like CIC draw to take place or not, then the country will be bankrupt very soon and we should start looking for alternatives. :)

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
Rainforest said:
I'd say there is 99% chance that the draw will take place tomorrow just as consistent with the timing of the previous draws. If Canada needs a full time Minister to decide on a matter like CIC draw to take place or not, then the country will be bankrupt very soon and we should start looking for alternatives. :)
Agreed ! The draws does not depend on political crisis. The have set a pattern and until there is a amendment passed in parliament there would be no change in the system,. And after all Why would a new minster change the old things? it never happens in any country. They took 2-3 years to design express entry and how can it change suddenly. its app speculations made here. Actually people got frustrated there was no draw on 16th as expected before election.

The scores would definitely go down in next month of November and December.

ssv1985

Oct 23, 2015
Looks like the 19th draw just took place - CRS a lot higher than we expected, but that's what it seems to be!

1502 candidates invited with 489 or more points!