+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

17 CIC Draw-25th September

rafzy

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2015
bestofluck said:
In the early months there was a backlog of people who created EE profile even though they were in regular line. Now those number has decreased. So when they gave report in July they said every week 1500 people are entering pool, but this amount has to decreased day by day. that's why scores dint go beyond 459. now it will go down below 450. wait for 25th sep
I hope your predictions gets true :)

Canadaprseeker

Dec 22, 2014
bestofluck said:
In the early months there was a backlog of people who created EE profile even though they were in regular line. Now those number has decreased. So when they gave report in July they said every week 1500 people are entering pool, but this amount has to decreased day by day. that's why scores dint go beyond 459. now it will go down below 450. wait for 25th sep
How can you say number of people entering the pool is decreasing ? Did CIC release any new report recently that i am not aware of ? If it is true , i am hopeful of getting ITA. i am at 438 . its like neither less but not more also to get an ITA. tough luck !

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
Canadaprseeker said:
How can you say number of people entering the pool is decreasing ? Did CIC release any new report recently that i am not aware of ? If it is true , i am hopeful of getting ITA. i am at 438 . its like neither less but not more also to get an ITA. tough luck !
Well it is obvious assumptions because scores dint rise to 481 or 471 like before. it is just 459 and thus reducing the upper limits/ The upper limits were 481 and lower was 451. Now the next limits will be set. may be 471 and 441. those who applied in OLD FSW they all created Express Entry profile thinking this would be faster than old one. So In the beginning months up to July there was heavy rush. Now it cant be the same.

Onc e the scores start going down below 450. the same people who are obsessed with 450 would come out and say the scores would not go below 400! there is no reason to bind to 450 and so wait and see the scores going below 450.