16th draw happening tonight - strong intuition

Banff2015

Jul 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yes but where is your proof also? No where either bro you gave a link that did not even work

Musikwala

Sep 14, 2014
Johannesburg, SA
Visa Office......
Pretoria, SA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-07-2015
Nomination.....
06-10-2015
AOR Received.
12-11-2015
Med's Done....
10-11-2015
Passport Req..
14-07-2016
VISA ISSUED...
08-08-2016
bestofluck said:
No draw today means waiting till next friday. This means the scores go down by 15 points. the result is likely to be 441. the first time it will go below 450. but if the draw dosent happen on friday and takes a week longer the scores shall rise to 467.

16th draw 441
I like your defiant optimism. :D +1 to you. We need some positive people over here to balance out the negative nancys and obnoxious know-it-alls.

mead

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-11-2012
Doc's Request.
28-11-2012
IELTS Request
n/a
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
6-12-2012
hope liberals win this election
http://www.canadasworld.ca/learnmor/whatdoesea/partyposit~5

kateg

Aug 26, 2014
British Columbia
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-05-2015
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
01-05-2015
IELTS Request
05-05-2015
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
16-04-2015
Interview........
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
N/A
LANDED..........
27-08-2015
mead said:
hope liberals win this election
http://www.canadasworld.ca/learnmor/whatdoesea/partyposit~5
The conservatives have a more comprehensive immigration process.

So far, they've rolled out Express Entry, which has helped keep P/R processing down (it was at 7 years and headed to 15 by 2015). Express entry makes it possible to get P/R in around 105 days.

They have moved towards a system where qualified candidates get P/R, instead of simply the first to apply. Stripping students of automatic P/R and requiring Canadian work experience helps ensure that the immigrants who come are more likely to be able to find jobs, instead of working survival jobs.

They've added a points system designed to represent the factors that represent success in Canada, with an emphasis on work experience, age, and good language skills.

They added a requirement for Citizenship to intend to reside in Canada, increased the requirements to get citizenship (in terms of time), removed points given for time living here not as a Permanent Resident, and added tracking to ensure that days are properly counted. All of this helps ensure that the people who do come are committed, and value Canada - not just getting a citizenship of convenience and a place to return if they want free medical care. Immigrants get citizenship faster than they used to, but they have to work for it. Citizens can leave, but they can't just move back to another country and keep giving children, grandchildren, great-grandchildren Canadian citizenship without working for it.

The liberals want to give preference for people in the country. This is going to make it harder for qualified workers outside the country. The NDP wants to destroy the economic immigration and replace it with "family reunification". This leaves us with fewer qualified workers coming, and more people who can't find a job or function here (if they could have, they would have been eligible for economic immigration).

White-viking

Aug 23, 2015
kateg said:
The conservatives have a more comprehensive immigration process.

So far, they've rolled out Express Entry, which has helped keep P/R processing down (it was at 7 years and headed to 15 by 2015). Express entry makes it possible to get P/R in around 105 days.

They have moved towards a system where qualified candidates get P/R, instead of simply the first to apply. Stripping students of automatic P/R and requiring Canadian work experience helps ensure that the immigrants who come are more likely to be able to find jobs, instead of working survival jobs.

They've added a points system designed to represent the factors that represent success in Canada, with an emphasis on work experience, age, and good language skills.

They added a requirement for Citizenship to intend to reside in Canada, increased the requirements to get citizenship (in terms of time), removed points given for time living here not as a Permanent Resident, and added tracking to ensure that days are properly counted. All of this helps ensure that the people who do come are committed, and value Canada - not just getting a citizenship of convenience and a place to return if they want free medical care. Immigrants get citizenship faster than they used to, but they have to work for it. Citizens can leave, but they can't just move back to another country and keep giving children, grandchildren, great-grandchildren Canadian citizenship without working for it.

The liberals want to give preference for people in the country. This is going to make it harder for qualified workers outside the country. The NDP wants to destroy the economic immigration and replace it with "family reunification". This leaves us with fewer qualified workers coming, and more people who can't find a job or function here (if they could have, they would have been eligible for economic immigration).
Good points. It's unfortunate that many of these people think that Canada owes them PR and think it's their right, rather than a privilege. LOL what jokers. Hope these guys never get PR

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
Well the draw is happening on 4 Sep at 11 Am Canada time. The crs required would be 441 for an ITA. Afterall thsi is intution!

kateg

Aug 26, 2014
British Columbia
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-05-2015
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
01-05-2015
IELTS Request
05-05-2015
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
16-04-2015
Interview........
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
N/A
LANDED..........
27-08-2015
White-viking said:
Good points. It's unfortunate that many of these people think that Canada owes them PR and think it's their right, rather than a privilege. LOL what jokers. Hope these guys never get PR
The system is clear enough - if someone wants Permanent Residency, they should work to be the type of person Canada wants here. Once they get Permanent Residency, they may understand why it's a good thing that Canada works to protect them, too.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
They are not going to get people only above 450 for longer time. They will have to pick up from majority people who are willing. IF Canada wants to flourish they should understand that 300 in Canada is not better than 400 from outside. What they have picked up till now is all rubbish, like 750 points who has only 150 to his credit. its laughable. anyway time will prove me right and the pessimist kateg wrong.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
Hopes are our Universal Assets. Lets not lose them. I am with 438 and I am gonna get ITA its just matter of time.

purplesnow

Feb 1, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Banff2015 said:
Looking everywhere to state this 400k backlog that was mentioned anyone have any actual links that work?
here's the quarterly admin data release from July 2015. The second part is PR applicants awaiting a decision as of Jan 5 2015, total = 419,235. that's the backlog I referenced earlier.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/statistics/data-release/2014-Q4/index.asp

VaibhavN

Star Member
Aug 26, 2015
Hi Bestofluck,
I also think that you will get ITA soon, its just a matter of time. In the mean time,I have a suggestion for you, please keep updating your profile after some time, specially do it when next round of oonp interest is expected or started. I am not sure but I think by updating and resubmitting even if you do not change anything, they notice you. You should also apply nsnp if you come under demand occupations as there is no fees and they are still accepting applications, may be they will process them after few months but at least you are in queue. You can always withdraw it after getting an ITA. Once they stop receiving applications, there would be no chance. Anyways I hope you will get it in next few rounds.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
VaibhavN said:
Hi Bestofluck,
I also think that you will get ITA soon, its just a matter of time. In the mean time,I have a suggestion for you, please keep updating your profile after some time, specially do it when next round of oonp interest is expected or started. I am not sure but I think by updating and resubmitting even if you do not change anything, they notice you. You should also apply nsnp if you come under demand occupations as there is no fees and they are still accepting applications, may be they will process them after few months but at least you are in queue. You can always withdraw it after getting an ITA. Once they stop receiving applications, there would be no chance. Anyways I hope you will get it in next few rounds.
thanks i updated the profile. lets see. Do we get a message we have updated or its done.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Okay, the moderators are removing my posts instead of removing the misleading and false information that White-viking has been posting.

My intention is not to hurt White-viking or anybody else. I just want this forum to contain accurate information and not misleading information that is being posted on purpose and without any substantiation whatsoever. This forum has been helpful for me and hundreds and thousands of others like me and hence I consider it important to do my part in trying to post useful information and help others instead of trolling and wasting others time.

I will not tolerate any kind of spam/wrong information posted on purpose in the forum. I will do everything in my power to get it removed. I am doing this because I love this forum, its purpose and the people in it.

Thanks!

singh100

Mar 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bestofluck said:
Hopes are our Universal Assets. Lets not lose them. I am with 438 and I am gonna get ITA its just matter of time.
Keep it up.

White-viking

Aug 23, 2015
rajkamalmohanram said:
Okay, the moderators are removing my posts instead of removing the misleading and false information that White-viking has been posting.

My intention is not to hurt White-viking or anybody else. I just want this forum to contain accurate information and not misleading information that is being posted on purpose and without any substantiation whatsoever. This forum has been helpful for me and hundreds and thousands of others like me and hence I consider it important to do my part in trying to post useful information and help others instead of trolling and wasting others time.

I will not tolerate any kind of spam/wrong information posted on purpose in the forum. I will do everything in my power to get it removed. I am doing this because I love this forum, its purpose and the people in it.

Thanks!
What the hell are you on about? You were posting not only misleading but offensive material, hence why the moderators deleted it.

This is a forum, i.e. one gives opinion. This is a big pillar of a democratic society like Canada. Remember that when you're immigrating here. Back to the point, people who have <450 scores have been posting a lot about how the 16th draw will be below 450, even some in 300s etc. Do you not think that is giving false hope and misleading information? Given the draws so far, by me saying the draw will either be 450+ or even 700+ is more likely... Either way, it's OK for people to suggest low cutoff because it suits you, because you have a low score? And it's not OK for me and Kateg to suggest high cutoff, because it doesn't suit you, because you have a low score?