Jun 13, 2015
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@karan-91 Easy to sit back and type a message questioning @cosgrec's intellect ....especially if you have received ITA and all seems to be tidying up nicely. Individuals differ and so does what drives us. Our experiences and needs shape us and he/she might just need that ITA more than you do!

sbrs2010

Jul 19, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I think the 14th draw would be on 7th August and the 15th draw on 14th August...

Second and third Friday of the month. Difficult to predict points as we are not sure of new entrants and people getting PNP from various provinces.

With the mid year report it is clear that there is good opportunity for people in the range of 400-450(roughly 8K+ people) over the next 2 draws. It would be great if we knew sub categorization from that report (440-450, 430-440 etc.,).

Canadaprseeker

Dec 22, 2014
yes i agree with you. They should have reported something like 400-425 and 425-450 as this point range has around 8K applicants and chances of ITA are higher for these . touchwood.

karan-91

Star Member
Jan 31, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
frankiefun said:
@ karan-91 Easy to sit back and type a message questioning @ cosgrec's intellect ....especially if you have received ITA and all seems to be tidying up nicely. Individuals differ and so does what drives us. Our experiences and needs shape us and he/she might just need that ITA more than you do!
I would have posted that regardless of whether I have an ITA. I don't treat obtaining permanent residency as something that is to be dealt with emotionally. I have targets and I work to get to them. It's all objective.

If you want to talk about who might want something more than you or me, you might as well stop living your life. There are millions of people in Africa that need water more than you need an extra portion of french fries.