+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

12th May, 2018 IELTS General Training Test

Rachna2018

May 12, 2018
can you tell me where and when exactly ?
and share some answers if you can please.
actually I am posting on behalf of my wife , she had her speaking test yesterday. n she is giving her listening, reading and writing part today in India......she got very easy topics for speaking
1) on introduction and about her professional life and then asked about educational background.
2) excatly I don't remember the topic for 2-3 minutes speaking but that was something related to some river in India, describe that why that is important for us.
3) and finally some related questions to that topic and sports activity.

aybelk

May 12, 2018
actually I am posting on behalf of my wife , she had her speaking test yesterday. n she is giving her listening, reading and writing part today in India......she got very easy topics for speaking
1) on introduction and about her professional life and then asked about educational background.
2) excatly I don't remember the topic for 2-3 minutes speaking but that was something related to some river in India, describe that why that is important for us.
Good luck to both of you
I wish if there is someone who did attend the test of 12/05.

sharma2730

Jan 19, 2018
Thanks for the response!
My wife's speaking is scheduled at a later date. While the test is about to end, lets hope that we everyone achieves what they are aiming for..

Ronja5200

Feb 21, 2018
Denmark
NOC Code......
My BF just did IELTS General Training in Hamburg, Germany.

For writing
Task 1 was a friend asking for advice for an upcoming job interview, and one had to write him a letter giving advice.
Task 2 was a discussion on whether it was good that there more cars or better that there are more bikes in cities. Discuss it and give own opinion.

Reactions: Hirra*

Umme Hamzah

Oct 12, 2017
My BF just did IELTS General Training in Hamburg, Germany.

For writing
Task 1 was a friend asking for advice for an upcoming job interview, and one had to write him a letter giving advice.
Task 2 was a discussion on whether it was good that there more cars or better that there are more bikes in cities. Discuss it and give own opinion.
Same Writing Tasks were in UAE too today. Gave exam this morning

harshvb

Sep 28, 2017
Hello

Can we share some answers of Listening test if possible:
Section 1 - Central, Cliffton, July, Address, View, don't remember rest, lol (Not in sequence)

Section 4 - Purpose, Myth, Advice (not sure) etc.

puneet5

Jul 9, 2017
Reactions: Ronja5200