+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

12 months work experience HCCP

lollydee

Dec 19, 2023
Hi all! I was hoping to apply in Jan 2024 through the Home Childcare Provider Pilot Category B: Direct to PR. I have worked in two nanny-shares in Canada but have only been full time in the last 6 months. Is it ok to add together the months worked through each employer as that would make the 12 months experience? I am paid separately through each employer.
Or am I better off applying through Category A: Gaining Experience? Any help is much appreciated!

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi all! I was hoping to apply in Jan 2024 through the Home Childcare Provider Pilot Category B: Direct to PR. I have worked in two nanny-shares in Canada but have only been full time in the last 6 months. Is it ok to add together the months worked through each employer as that would make the 12 months experience? I am paid separately through each employer.
Or am I better off applying through Category A: Gaining Experience? Any help is much appreciated!
If you have worked 6 months full-time with each employer then that adds up to 12 months.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/permanent-residence/economic-classes/pathways-for-caregivers/child-care-provider-support-pilots/assessing-application-selection-criteria.html#catb

lollydee

Dec 19, 2023
Thank you! Do you think it’s ok that the work was completed in a Nanny Share? e.g. I worked Mon-Fri with two children from separate families and was paid separately from each family?
I have worked in two different shares so hoping to add up all the hours.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Thank you! Do you think it’s ok that the work was completed in a Nanny Share? e.g. I worked Mon-Fri with two children from separate families and was paid separately from each family?
I have worked in two different shares so hoping to add up all the hours.
As long as it at least one year of Canadian full time experience. So January 1 to December 31 as an example.

lollydee

Dec 19, 2023
As long as it at least one year of Canadian full time experience. So January 1 to December 31 as an example.
This might be my problem! It’s only been full time since June/July. I was hoping I could double up the time counting each employer but I think that was wishful thinking!

Dec 30, 2023
Hello Canada
My name is Ogunsanya Zainab Damilola
I'm 26years old from Nigeria currently in Saudi Arabia working as a caregiver
I have 5years of experience,I would love to continue practicing my caregiving job in a new country with new family
I'm a cool kind-hearted and gentle love to make my patients happy at all times and i love my job obediently
I'm looking forward to work with my new employer and waiting on his/her reply...... You can contact me through my mails www.ogunsanyazainab350@gmail.com
THANK YOU