Med's Request
19-Feb-15
Med's Done....
09-Mar-15
VISA ISSUED...
24-Nov-2015 CoPR
satish7777 said:
Breaking News
Dear All this is something very interesting and surprising.
My name is Satish and I am from Mumbai India. I have applied under 1122 for my 3 member family.
I have sent my application on 10th of july and it was received on 14th july. my mode of payment was BD from HDFC bank.
Today after completing 6 weeks after filing i went to my Bank to enquire about the status of my BD. It was from Bank of Nova Scotia ( I think HDFC have tie up with them).
I was really surprised and confused by the answer i got the guy told me that my bd was presented on 15th of july itself that didnt made me believe my ears as i am silently following this forum since 1st week of july 11. when everyone is saying that it took more than a month to get the cc charged how can it would be possible to get the bd charged the very next day of submission i asked him to show the same on his computer he showed me than i asked how can it be possible even if they submit the draft of 15th it will reflect only on 16th that it is presented. he told me that it is unlike India they have a cheque scanner machine and as soon s the cheque or bd presented they scan it and debit the account of the person issuing the cheque.
That has made me totally confused that how should i react now.

Please help
Hi Satish7777,
I don't want to allarm you but I had a sort of same experience, the only BIG difference is that you saw it personally with your eyes on the computer screen and confirm that the bank teller told you the truth.
My mother who lives in canada issued the BD at a Scotiabank, she went to ask about the status 2 weeks later my application was arrived (appl arrived 13 July). The first time she went to the bank they told her that the bd was encashed on the 8th, which it was impossible since the application was getting delivered from the 7th of July, so she went to ask again 2 days later and they confirm that the BD was encashed but the bank system couldn't give her details of the date of encashment. About a week later she went again so she could have the date confirm and the bank again couldn't trace the BD, so they kept a copy of the BD and told her that they were going to investigate. Two days later she received a phone call from Scotiabank apologizing for the confusion and telling her that the BD was not yet encashed. We decided to wait news from CIC since we got very emotional on all the news from Scotiabank. My 6st week was on Wedneysday and I've sent them an email. No news yet.

Hopefully yours turn out differently!
Congrats & Good Luck!

yon

Star Member
Aug 14, 2011
jeca said:
Hi Satish7777,
I don't want to allarm you but I had a sort of same experience, the only BIG difference is that you saw it personally with your eyes on the computer screen and confirm that the bank teller told you the truth.
My mother who lives in canada issued the BD at a Scotiabank, she went to ask about the status 2 weeks later my application was arrived (appl arrived 13 July). The first time she went to the bank they told her that the bd was encashed on the 8th, which it was impossible since the application was getting delivered from the 7th of July, so she went to ask again 2 days later and they confirm that the BD was encashed but the bank system couldn't give her details of the date of encashment. About a week later she went again so she could have the date confirm and the bank again couldn't trace the BD, so they kept a copy of the BD and told her that they were going to investigate. Two days later she received a phone call from Scotiabank apologizing for the confusion and telling her that the BD was not yet encashed. We decided to wait news from CIC since we got very emotional on all the news from Scotiabank. My 6st week was on Wedneysday and I've sent them an email. No news yet.

Hopefully yours turn out differently!
Congrats & Good Luck!
[/qu

informative . hope help the others

satish7777

Star Member
May 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-07-2011
Doc's Request.
sent with application
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
Not yet
Med's Done....
Not Yet
Interview........
Not Yet
Passport Req..
Not Yet
VISA ISSUED...
Not Yet
LANDED..........
Not Yet
Hi Jeca
Thanks for your reply but i m sorry i coudnt get onething that when you say 8th is it 8th aug or july as you stated that your pplication reached on 13th so how is it possible to get the bd encashed on 8th july.

jeca

Star Member
Jul 13, 2011
Italy
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-June-14
AOR Received.
11-Aug-14
Med's Request
19-Feb-15
Med's Done....
09-Mar-15
VISA ISSUED...
24-Nov-2015 CoPR
satish7777 said:
Hi Jeca
Thanks for your reply but i m sorry i coudnt get onething that when you say 8th is it 8th aug or july as you stated that your pplication reached on 13th so how is it possible to get the bd encashed on 8th july.
No no the first time they said it was encashed on the 8th of July, which was impossible cause it was been delivered.

yon

Star Member
Aug 14, 2011
b
jeca said:
No no the first time they said it was encashed on the 8th of July, which was impossible cause it was been delivered.
jeca,

your case is handled by yourself or immigration consultant ?

spicey

Champion Member
May 11, 2011
satish7777 said:
Breaking News
My name is Satish and I am from Mumbai India. I have applied under 1122 for my 3 member family.
I have sent my application on 10th of july and it was received on 14th july. my mode of payment was BD from HDFC bank.
Today after completing 6 weeks after filing i went to my Bank to enquire about the status of my BD. It was from Bank of Nova Scotia ( I think HDFC have tie up with them).
I was really surprised and confused by the answer i got the guy told me that my bd was presented on 15th of july itself that didnt made me believe my ears as i am silently following this forum since 1st week of july 11. when everyone is saying that it took more than a month to get the cc charged how can it would be possible to get the bd charged the very next day of submission i asked him to show the same on his computer he showed me than i asked how can it be possible even if they submit the draft of 15th it will reflect only on 16th that it is presented. he told me that it is unlike India they have a cheque scanner machine and as soon s the cheque or bd presented they scan it and debit the account of the person issuing the cheque.

Please help
@ Satish 7777,

Please be informed that if the details of your bank draft( ie amount,date and draft number) corresponds with the instrument presented,paid and issued by the bank then you are saved.

Congrtaulations on the receipt of your complete application package.

tonakis

Aug 5, 2011
satish7777 said:
Breaking News

Please help
Actually this is absolutely normal. When your bank - HDFC, accept your money they transfer the money on the next day directly into CIC Canadian bank account as deposit. At this point you may consider that CIC already cashed your BD automatically, because you transfer the money directly into their account. Ofcourse this does not mean that you are passed the completeness check. By the time when they start looking through your documents and if they decide to move them forward, then they will check and will see that your money are in their account. This is also the reason why when someone pay with BD and if did not pass the completeness check, he/she must wait about 6 months in order to receive the money back.

gladiusraj

Aug 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Ready for reapply
I think those who applied till 10th of august are on safe side thry are in the cap for NOC 1122. What u guys say ?

AVSNEH

Dec 11, 2010
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-07-2011
Doc's Request.
Send with Application
Nomination.....
Bank (BOI) : BD Charged 03-08-2011
AOR Received.
PER: 14-09-2011 10:53 AM (EDT)
IELTS Request
Send with Application (7.5 Band)
File Transfer...
RBVO: 5-10-2011 2nd AOR: 05-10-2011. (09-10-2011: 'In Process')
Med's Request
12-01-2012 by Lawyer, 13-01-2012 by me over E-mail
Med's Done....
14-01-2012 Sent by DMP: 24-01-2012 Med. Recv Line: 03-02-2012
Interview........
Waived..(by God's grace)
Passport Req..
13-01-2011 (DD/PP sent on 25th Feb'12)
VISA ISSUED...
04-07-2012 (DM:7/7/12) (Got PP in Hand-11-07-2012)
LANDED..........
21-09-2012 [img]http://www.webweaver.nu/clipart/img/holidays/canada-day/canadian-flag-small.png[/img]
Hi Everyone...

This is my first post toward this topic.

I applied for FSW1 NOC 1122 in last week of Jun'11 and recieved by CIC at 5th Jul'11. I have applied along with IELTS result (7.5), PCC, and rest of the documents.
I have given DD with the application; Bank: BOI, Mumbai branch. How would i know whether the transaction has been completed or not?
As far I know, DD means another mode of Cash transaction.... and when we use to create the DD that time only we get the reciept of Dbt. towards our account. How you guys find out whether Canadian bank done the transaction successfully and our application get processed for next stage??

I havnt rec any letter / mail / call to me neither to my consultant.... Worried about the application....Its almost 7 weeks now.....

Please help !!

Thank you in advance !!

rao1122

Jul 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-06-2014
Doc's Request.
CC Charged:23-09-2014
Nomination.....
PER: 02-10-2014
IELTS Request
7.5 band
File Transfer...
Second line: We started processing your application on 14th Nov
Med's Request
18-11-2014
Med's Done....
Done:22-11-2014; Hospital Uploaded:01-12-14;Medical Received:04-12-14
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
PPR: 27-02-2015 1:47 PM IST ; DM: Not Yet, Hopefully soon
VISA ISSUED...
PP Submitted:02-03-2015 PP Received Back:12-03-2015
LANDED..........
soon....
guys its an old file.. but very informative.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/manuals/op/op06-eng.pdf

satish7777

Star Member
May 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-07-2011
Doc's Request.
sent with application
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
Not yet
Med's Done....
Not Yet
Interview........
Not Yet
Passport Req..
Not Yet
VISA ISSUED...
Not Yet
LANDED..........
Not Yet
Actually this is absolutely normal. When your bank - HDFC, accept your money they transfer the money on the next day directly into CIC Canadian bank account as deposit. At this point you may consider that CIC already cashed your BD automatically, because you transfer the money directly into their account. Ofcourse this does not mean that you are passed the completeness check. By the time when they start looking through your documents and if they decide to move them forward, then they will check and will see that your money are in their account. This is also the reason why when someone pay with BD and if did not pass the completeness check, he/she must wait about 6 months in order to receive the money back

thanks for your reply.
actually this sounds sense to me. so in that case all the bd sent would show the same status.
but when ur saying that if our application is not accepted we have to wait for 6 months if the application fails completeness check. I remember somewhere that ( i still dont know the exact sentence but it meant) BD should have few months of validity period now if it gets debited the very next day why they want that and they say they will return the application if not accepted in the initial stage along with BD so dont you think this would be hurting them monetarily as well as increasing their work load while making the new BD

spicey

Champion Member
May 11, 2011
Dear Comrades,

Please,who can boast of knowing the eqivalent of USD 1550 in Canadian Dollars(ie all things been equal).

Your great help will go a long way.

Regards,

Spicey

jeca

Star Member
Jul 13, 2011
Italy
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-June-14
AOR Received.
11-Aug-14
Med's Request
19-Feb-15
Med's Done....
09-Mar-15
VISA ISSUED...
24-Nov-2015 CoPR
yon said:
b
jeca,

your case is handled by yourself or immigration consultant ?
By my own. No Consultant

momad

Star Member
Aug 8, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6-May-2013
spicey said:
Dear Comrades,

Please,who can boast of knowing the eqivalent of USD 1550 in Canadian Dollars(ie all things been equal).

Your great help will go a long way.

Regards,

Spicey
check at w w w . xe. com

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with app - 8.5 band score
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2011[br][br]ECAS[br]Recd By VO.....: 11-Feb-2011[br]In Process.......: 15-Mar-2011[br]Decision Made.: 25-Jun-2011
satish7777 said:
Actually this is absolutely normal. When your bank - HDFC, accept your money they transfer the money on the next day directly into CIC Canadian bank account as deposit. At this point you may consider that CIC already cashed your BD automatically, because you transfer the money directly into their account. Ofcourse this does not mean that you are passed the completeness check. By the time when they start looking through your documents and if they decide to move them forward, then they will check and will see that your money are in their account. This is also the reason why when someone pay with BD and if did not pass the completeness check, he/she must wait about 6 months in order to receive the money back

thanks for your reply.
actually this sounds sense to me. so in that case all the bd sent would show the same status.
but when ur saying that if our application is not accepted we have to wait for 6 months if the application fails completeness check. I remember somewhere that ( i still dont know the exact sentence but it meant) BD should have few months of validity period now if it gets debited the very next day why they want that and they say they will return the application if not accepted in the initial stage along with BD so dont you think this would be hurting them monetarily as well as increasing their work load while making the new BD
My understanding, and the operations manual should confirm this unless it has changed very recently, is that your payment is not cashed until AFTER the completeness check has been done.

Therefore anyone whose payment has been taken is safely through the completeness check and therefore within the cap.

Wayne.