Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Ready to Reapply
HI ALL...

Am new to this forum..I have applied for NOC Category 1122 & my application is received by Mr Mike on 11 Aug 2011..

What is the next step.. How will they check its complete application...Am worried :( as the quota had reached 419 as on 10 Aug 2011.

Please guide me seniors & advise

Regards
Kaveena

G

goodluck2all

Hi All,
My friends BD is still not encashed. His courier must have reached Canada in between 6-8th Jul. He is worried.. Wht cld be the reason.. any ideas?

priyavig

Star Member
Oct 21, 2010
Mumbai, India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3/7/2014
Doc's Request.
Fee encashed on 20/10/2014
Nomination.....
PER-30/10/2014
AOR Received.
NA
IELTS Request
with application
File Transfer...
2nd line-19/1/2015
Med's Request
29/1/2015
Med's Done....
21/2/2015
Interview........
looks like waived
Passport Req..
7/5/2015
VISA ISSUED...
fingers crossed
LANDED..........
fingers crossed
applications that reached till the 7th have been charged ... if his reached on the 8th guess he is waiting like a lot of us

goodluck2all said:
Hi All,
My friends BD is still not encashed. His courier must have reached Canada in between 6-8th Jul. He is worried.. Wht cld be the reason.. any ideas?

hey_rigky

Star Member
May 5, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Soon
all i am getting after reading this forum is that if you sent it in the first three week then only assume u r in. even the cic site is not updated. either they got all the apps or they will update it once and all.

:(

hey_rigky

Star Member
May 5, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Soon
dear all,
one more question.

if one person could put it in two cats.. would you suggest him to apply in two cats or should with one and then wait and watch.

and if the cap is reached would they enter applicants details in the system or they will check for completeness and send it back to apply again..

ta

grimreaper

Oct 24, 2010
hey_rigky said:
dear all,
one more question.

if one person could put it in two cats.. would you suggest him to apply in two cats or should with one and then wait and watch.

and if the cap is reached would they enter applicants details in the system or they will check for completeness and send it back to apply again..

ta
My application was sent back after the completeness check was done last year as the CAP was full.. I could see in the docs the punch hole which they usually do while scanning the docs... I'm almost certain that mine was scanned and saved in the system as well.

1122khan11

Star Member
Jul 8, 2011
AOR Received.
no
IELTS Request
Sent original
File Transfer...
no
Med's Request
no
Med's Done....
no
Interview........
no
Passport Req..
no
VISA ISSUED...
no
LANDED..........
no
1122khan11 said:
New Question of Thought!!!

a) CC can be charged immediately so the applicant can come inside teh CAP immediately after CIO almost finalize the completness check

b) BD takes 10-12 days in clearance - means if CIO submit BD on July 22, it will be cleared by August 2. And on August 2 CIC will mark that application as complete!!

My question is that what if in those 10 days, they charge CC of other applicants and the quota is filled

For example on any date lets say on August 5 the completed applications on website shows 490 and only 10 are remaining. In those 10 balance applications they get 20 more with 10 having CC Payment and 10 having BD Payment. When they charge CC, it will be cleared immeditely but BD will take another 10 days to be cleared. This means under 10 balance quota, those who applied through CC will be on advantge and get into the CAP and 10 BD people will be out!!

(mine was BD and im little worried about this, becoz once they think my application is complete tehy will submit my BD but it will take 10 more days in clerance, however in those 10 days, another CC people can take my place of quota)

Please share your opinions regarding this......................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hey_rigky

Star Member
May 5, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Soon
grimreaper said:
My application was sent back after the completeness check was done last year as the CAP was full.. I could see in the docs the punch hole which they usually do while scanning the docs... I'm almost certain that mine was scanned and saved in the system as well.

i wish my things will be fine...

karanbindra84

Aug 12, 2011
Hi,

My application was received on the 5th of July by DOUG, but my CC has not been charged yet. Awaiting the charge on my CC at the earliest, fingers crossed! Let's hope for the best!

Is any communication sent confirming the completeness of the application BEFORE the CC is charged?

ghazisultan

Aug 10, 2011
sango said:
I am also in a similar timing like you. I sent mine on 18th July and was delivered on 25th signed by M.KRSWDA. Hope it works well for us all.
thanks for commenting; i hope we all get atleast our applications acknowledged. my application was received on 21 July and still i am waiting like others for AOR may be we will be getting our AOR by 21 Sept. 2011 after 60 days or by the end of sept or beginning of oct this year.

grimreaper

Oct 24, 2010
They do not need to wait for encashment of the BD to confirm that it is valid.. A BD is actually as if you are paying cash.. Its not a check(cheque) that they need to wait for realization.. If they see a BD, automatically the count goes up..

richardo3

Star Member
Aug 12, 2010
.....And no wonder we have to wait so long for things to get processed when idiots like the one from the article link attached are trying for similar things!
Is worth a read though......

http://www.punchng.com/Articl.aspx?theartic=Art201101160285962

richardo3

Star Member
Aug 12, 2010
hey_rigky said:
all i am getting after reading this forum is that if you sent it in the first three week then only assume u r in. even the cic site is not updated. either they got all the apps or they will update it once and all.

:(
Hi Mate - i think you need to read over this again and if you look on page 45 there is a link to the CIC page where quotas are shown for each NOC code and the date at which the date was updated.....

hope281

Apr 27, 2011
karanbindra84 said:
Hi,

My application was received on the 5th of July by DOUG, but my CC has not been charged yet. Awaiting the charge on my CC at the earliest, fingers crossed! Let's hope for the best!

Is any communication sent confirming the completeness of the application BEFORE the CC is charged?
We are on the same page. I just called the bank yesterday and my Bank Draft has not been negotiated until now. I'm worried.