Cameroon
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
30/05/2016 Montréal, and became PR
Then the immigration people are out for serious work.

Good luck Forecabarca86 you hav just paved the way for others to follow!

forcabarca86

Jul 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-07-2011
Doc's Request.
Sent With Application
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
PER: 08-09-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with App. 8.5 band score
File Transfer...
08-10-2011
Med's Request
21-03-2013
Med's Done....
04-04-2013 (Delivered on 10-04-2013) (3rd Line: 19-04-2013)
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
11-09-2013 (sent on 19-09-2013) (Delivered on 23-09-2013)
VISA ISSUED...
08-10-2013 (Passports Received on 20-10-2013)
LANDED..........
29-03-2014 (Toronto)
sango said:
Then the immigration people are out for serious work.

Good luck Forecabarca86 you hav just paved the way for others to follow!
Thanks sango! I encourage everyone to remain positive. I am sure we will hear of a lot more NOC 1122 payments being encashed in the coming weeks. Remember that payment is only the first step. The real waiting and anxiety starts once they begin reviewing your package.

Good luck!

priyavig

Star Member
Oct 21, 2010
Mumbai, India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3/7/2014
Doc's Request.
Fee encashed on 20/10/2014
Nomination.....
PER-30/10/2014
AOR Received.
NA
IELTS Request
with application
File Transfer...
2nd line-19/1/2015
Med's Request
29/1/2015
Med's Done....
21/2/2015
Interview........
looks like waived
Passport Req..
7/5/2015
VISA ISSUED...
fingers crossed
LANDED..........
fingers crossed
Did you apply last year? or is this your 1st attempt ?

forcabarca86 said:
Thanks sango! I encourage everyone to remain positive. I am sure we will hear of a lot more NOC 1122 payments being encashed in the coming weeks. Remember that payment is only the first step. The real waiting and anxiety starts once they begin reviewing your package.

Good luck!

forcabarca86

Jul 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-07-2011
Doc's Request.
Sent With Application
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
PER: 08-09-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with App. 8.5 band score
File Transfer...
08-10-2011
Med's Request
21-03-2013
Med's Done....
04-04-2013 (Delivered on 10-04-2013) (3rd Line: 19-04-2013)
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
11-09-2013 (sent on 19-09-2013) (Delivered on 23-09-2013)
VISA ISSUED...
08-10-2013 (Passports Received on 20-10-2013)
LANDED..........
29-03-2014 (Toronto)
priyavig said:
Did you apply last year? or is this your 1st attempt ?
priyavig,

I applied last year but my package was received by CIO after the cap had been filled. They had not updated the total application count when I mailed my materials. In any case, because I had prepared everything last time, I found it much easier to mail my materials on time when the caps were revised on July 1st.

As they say, every cloud has a silver lining!!

Good luck!

harryc

Jul 27, 2011
Application successfully filed, and here is the status:-

Category........: FSW1
Visa Office......: London - UK
NOC Code......: 1122
App. Filed.......: 14/07/2011 received by MIKE at 20/07/2011
Doc's Request.: Submitted with the application
IELTS Request: Submitted with the application

Btw zub2612- guess in the same boat as you?

Cheers,

Crescendo

Jul 27, 2011
Hi Friends,

I am new to this forum and any help will be much appreciated.
Although it is a bit too late but still am planning to apply for FSW immigration under 1122 NoC category. I will be able to prepare my application by the end of next month in August including the IELTS score and experience letters.

Given the that fact CIO received only 52 complete applications by 21-JULY-2011, what you think my chances are for application to fall within 500 cap up until earlier September?

Kindly give your suggestions and feedback!

harryc

Jul 27, 2011
Another bit i'd like to share:- One of reps from a very well reputed agency with their processing centre in India, whos help i took to submit my application has unofficially disclosed that they alone have submitted about 350 applications for 1122 this season, to date. And guess what, they are still sucking money for new applications and fresh clients under that code, until an official closure announcement from CIC. Quite close to milking a dead cow, What a scam!!

That CIC Quota update number is totally unreal. Fingers crossed :-\

ta

walidcanada

Star Member
Jul 17, 2011
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
harryc said:
Another bit i'd like to share:- One of reps from a very well reputed agency with their processing centre in India, whos help i took to submit my application has unofficially disclosed that they alone have submitted about 350 applications for 1122 this season, to date. And guess what, they are still sucking money for new applications and fresh clients under that code, until an official closure announcement from CIC. Quite close to milking a dead cow, What a scam!!

ta
I still waiting for my xxing transcript to be ready by the Univ. I will send my application by Aug 5. I know that hundreds of applications are ahead of me but I do believe that if GOD wants me to succeed then i WILL. Fingers and legs crossed ;)

I know a lot of agencies who told me that they have already sent many applications but, we never know the results. Time will tell.

Viva Canada ViVa Calgary he he he

walidcanada

Star Member
Jul 17, 2011
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
forcabarca86 said:
Hello walidcanada

I believe that "the person" is me. Although there is one other applicant who had their credit card charged.

I'm new to the process of immigration so I'm not sure how much I can help, but I would be glad to read your question.

Let me know.
Congratulation for passing the first step, I'm so glad for you.
My question is: since am preparing to send my application by Aug 5, let me know in general what you have included with your application, did you send your PC? did you thought that there is any document would be a reason of rejection coz it was not the way CIO wants it? I just want to make sure as much as I can of everything before I send my application. One last qs.: how many points you got? anything you can share with me could be a revival!!.

Once again, congratulation :)

walidcanada

Star Member
Jul 17, 2011
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
1122khan11 said:
Yes Walid -- he is the one---- forcabarca86--- i was tracing his link for you, where he told us about the encashment of cc

here it is where he said his cc was encahsed!! the good thing is that he read your post and replied himself

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/july-01-2011-fsw-applicantsmi-3-t74992.375.html

The other person from forum is not from 1122 category (whose cc was charged)
Thank you brother, your reply is much appreciated.
Walid

harryc

Jul 27, 2011
walidcanada said:
I still waiting for my xxing transcript to be ready by the Univ. I will send my application by Aug 5. I know that hundreds of applications are ahead of me but I do believe that if GOD wants me to succeed then i WILL. Fingers and legs crossed ;)

I know a lot of agencies who told me that they have already sent many applications but, we never know the results. Time will tell.

Viva Canada ViVa Calgary he he he
I couldnt agree with you more. Everything is uncertain in Life. All that one could do is attempt, rest is for God to review. I appreciate and absolutely did not mean to discourage anyone around. Kindly progress with your application and the readiness, as everyone would get what they deserve and nothing less.

Many thanks,

zub2612

Jul 11, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Probably never.
harryc said:

good luck mate....
Cheers,

explorer976

Star Member
Oct 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
mailed 4-Jul-11, received 7-Jul-11, CC 16-Aug-11
Doc's Request.
sent all with app
AOR Received.
PER recd 27-Sep-11, started processing 4-jan12
IELTS Request
sent with app
Med's Request
13-Jan-12
Med's Done....
25-Jan-12, meds received line - 19Feb12
Passport Req..
5-Mar-2012
VISA ISSUED...
9-Mar-2012, collected 15-Mar-2012
LANDED..........
May 2012 hopefully....
Updated.

Please let us know your mode of payment.

harryc said:

Cheers,

richardo3

Star Member
Aug 12, 2010
One update is the reason a lot of applications are being returned is due to fraudulent docuemnts and incomplete files - the cic are clamping down very hard of false documentation through investigation which has been a huge issue in the past and no doubt the future. They must receive a huge amount of applications under NOC1122 but with one mistake or an dubious information they'll just send it back and you have to start again - my agent (a very reputable London based firm) spoke to me about it this morning and that is what they are hearing from their contacts in Canada. Why oh why do people have to go in with false documents, it happens in the UK all the time and you can't get away with it, best do things properly i say, and double check, followed by triple check your files, it could well be worth it!

Also - does anyone know when the next quota update is likely to be released, 52 was the first for NOC1122, is the next likely in August as a monthly note?

Many thanks :)

ojooluseguno

Star Member
May 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Landed
harryc said:

ta
So much scam coming out of India! I read from several posts that most reps there are funny and dubious. It is kind of strange for just one rep to submit 350applications for NOC1122. This is just an indication of shoddy job aimed at making money and not to get applicant a slot in the cap.

With this, I doubt if such agency could be reputable at all. CIC is aware of scams from India and surely is the reason for the biometric for them.