Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Ready for reapply
Guys my file was also returned due to Cap reached. The mail shows that they returned my file on 29 September 2011. But still I didn't get my file back. All the best guys who are waiting. My waiting game is over today. Next year I planning to go for Quebec or other options but not this one. It's total waste of time and money.

grimreaper

Oct 24, 2010
gladiusraj said:
Guys my file was also returned due to Cap reached. The mail shows that they returned my file on 29 September 2011. But still I didn't get my file back. All the best guys who are waiting. My waiting game is over today. Next year I planning to go for Quebec or other options but not this one. It's total waste of time and money.
hope you are well aware of the big change the quebec folks did earlier this month, now u need to apply with the french exam report, so start ur preparations right away, if that is the direction you are taking..

dnyfyn

Aug 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Colombo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-2016
Doc's Request.
08-2016
Med's Request
08-2016
Med's Done....
08-2016
Shahariar_Sumon said:
Hi, I am Sumon!
New entry in this blog.

My application received @ 4th July 2011 my category is 1122.
In addtion, i also received a confirmation letter from Singarpore office 19th October 2011 with (UCI) tracking number.

What's next. Medical ?
Can anybody tell me, how long i have to wait for Medical Exam request.
Its going to be a certain period of waiting time. Usually 2 months. Please note it also depends on the visa office as well

dnyfyn

Aug 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Colombo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-2016
Doc's Request.
08-2016
Med's Request
08-2016
Med's Done....
08-2016
Ok guys. I got the call today to submit my passport for the visa.

stranger4ever

Sep 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-08-2011
Doc's Request.
sent with application
Nomination.....
CC charged on 06 October 2011
AOR Received.
26.10.2011 / PER 20 December 2011
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
29.05.2012 / "medical results have been received"-line on ecas, on 20 July 2012
Interview........
n/a
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Hello friends, Dear Sandip:)

Today i have received the most waited PER !!!! 20 december 2011, 6.45 PM( Romania time)
For whatever reason I cannot copy/paste the e-mail from CIO to the forum.
It gives me error when I submitt the post!!??

Anyway, I wish you all to get PER very soon and to have a Happy Christmas Holiday!!!

stranger4ever

Sep 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-08-2011
Doc's Request.
sent with application
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
n/a
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
I'm trying again to post it!

FEDERAL SKILLED WORKER
CENTRALIZED INTAKE OFFICE
P.O. BOX 7500
SYDNEY, NS B1P 0A9​
NAME:####################
ADDS:###################
CITY####################
ROMANIA

20 December 2011

UCI: ########
*########*

Application: ##########
*##########*
Dear ####################

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada in the Federal Skilled Worker class.

The Minister of Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism issued instructions which were published in the Canada Gazette on June 25, 2011. These instructions specify that only applicants who have work experience in certain listed occupations or applicants who have an offer of Arranged Employment and that are accompanied by the results of the principal applicant’s English or French language proficiency assessment are eligible to be processed in the Federal Skilled Worker class.

Based on a review of the information you have provided, your application has received a positive final determination of eligibility for processing on the basis of work experience in an occupation specified in the Instructions issued by the Minister of Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism and published in the Canada Gazette on June 25, 2011.

Your application will be forwarded to a visa office for further processing.

Any future correspondence should be sent to the visa office as indicated on your application. Your reference (application) number is located below the date of this letter. You must quote this reference number in any future correspondence.

This correspondence also acknowledges receipt of your payment dated in the amount of Canadian dollars. Your Payment Receipt No. is . Please keep a copy of this letter for your records and quote this number on all correspondence relating to application fees or refunds.

x This correspondence also acknowledges receipt of your Fee Payment Form IMM 5620 authorizing CIC to take payment of processing fees using the credit card details provided. Please be informed that we processed a payment of 1250.00 Canadian dollars on this credit card (ending in ####). Your receipt number is ###########. Please keep a copy of this letter for your records and quote this number on all correspondence relating to application fees or refunds.

Please inform the visa office of any changes in your application (e.g. birth or adoption of a child, marriage or common-law relationship, new occupation or employer, submission of an new Arranged Employment Opinion approved by Human Resources and Skills Development Canada, change of address, change of e-mail address, change of immigration representative, etc). Please include a letter identifying what the changes are and any relevant supporting documents. If your documents are not in English or French, send a notarized (certified) translation with a copy of the originals.
It is important for you to learn about the steps you need to take to get your credentials and qualifications recognized in Canada. Citizenship and Immigration Canada recommends that you review the resources on the Foreign Credentials Referral Office’s website (www.credentials.gc.ca) and the Department’s website (www.cic.gc.ca) for helpful information about living and finding work in Canada. If your application will be processed through China, India, the Philippines, Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Japan or the UK, you might receive information and an invitation letter from CIC about free in-person assistance. In order to participate in this service you will require an invitation letter from the CIC mission which will be sent to you during the later stages of the immigration process if you are determined to be eligible for it. You can access information about this free in-person assistance at www.newcomersuccess.ca . Actual participation in this in-person service is not a guarantee nor an indicator that your immigration application will ultimately be successful or that you will receive an immigrant visa.

Thank you for your interest in Canada.

VU
Program Support Officer
Citizenship and Immigration
Federal Skilled Worker Centralized Intake Office
Sydney, Nova Scotia

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which they are addressed. This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual(s) named. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. If you have received this e-mail by mistake delete this e-mail from your system. If you are not the intended recipient you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited.

This e-mail address is solely for the purpose of communicating to clients and/or their representative’s further instructions regarding their application. This e-mail box is not being monitored. Any future communication/queries to this e-mail address will therefore not be answered.

AVSNEH

Dec 11, 2010
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-07-2011
Doc's Request.
Send with Application
Nomination.....
Bank (BOI) : BD Charged 03-08-2011
AOR Received.
PER: 14-09-2011 10:53 AM (EDT)
IELTS Request
Send with Application (7.5 Band)
File Transfer...
RBVO: 5-10-2011 2nd AOR: 05-10-2011. (09-10-2011: 'In Process')
Med's Request
12-01-2012 by Lawyer, 13-01-2012 by me over E-mail
Med's Done....
14-01-2012 Sent by DMP: 24-01-2012 Med. Recv Line: 03-02-2012
Interview........
Waived..(by God's grace)
Passport Req..
13-01-2011 (DD/PP sent on 25th Feb'12)
VISA ISSUED...
04-07-2012 (DM:7/7/12) (Got PP in Hand-11-07-2012)
LANDED..........
21-09-2012 [img]http://www.webweaver.nu/clipart/img/holidays/canada-day/canadian-flag-small.png[/img]
Heartiest Congratulations dear....

Wish you all the best for further processing... :)

TC and enjoy the christmas now... :)

stranger4ever said:

Today i have received the most waited PER !!!! 20 december 2011, 6.45 PM( Romania time)

Anyway, I wish you all to get PER very soon and to have a Happy Christmas Holiday!!!

sandip145951

Star Member
Aug 16, 2011
stranger4ever said:

Congratulations strange4ever ,
I am really happy for you,at least someone got PER .
I ll pray that u ll get your visa soon!!!!!!!!!!all the best for ur new life in canada!!!!!!!!!
;D Happy & merry Christmas to you!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :) :) ;) ;)

sandip145951

Star Member
Aug 16, 2011
Tulip1 said:
Hi sandip145951,
I have applied through an agent and believe he will receive my package back. I am a resident of the Netherlands.
I will wait till mid january and will chase my agent for the package or any other update from CIC. Surely will keep you updated!
Thax 4 replying pal!!!!!!!!!!
just waitin n waitin nothing is in our hand!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I would say hope 4 the best & prepare 4 the worse!!!!!!!!!!

stranger4ever

Sep 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-08-2011
Doc's Request.
sent with application
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
n/a
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Thank you AVSNEH , Sandip!! :)

Merry Christmas to you also and best of luck for the future! Never lose hope and never give up on your immigration plans.
All the hassle is worth it at the end of the Journey to Canada!
Happy Holidays and looking forward to receive more good news from all of you guys!!

TJ CAN

Star Member
Sep 2, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gladiusraj said:
Sorry to hear that but, hope you will sucess with Quebec. All the best!!

sandip145951

Star Member
Aug 16, 2011
gladiusraj said:
All the best for Qubec gladiusraj,
I am also waiting for same reply coz no 1 has got PER so far after 8th JULY,in FSW1 1122 category ,i would love to go to Qubec but i dont know french at all !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Any ways as far as ur file is concern i dont know where are u from, i am based in india so it takes minimum 2-2.5 months for india coz i know its really very hard to wait for the entire package as without original IELTS u cant apply for QUBEC!!!!!!!