NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
PER - 01.03.2012
File Transfer...
AOR2 - 21.03.2012
Looks like that. It's strange that CIC still didn't reply to you yet, cause they already passed processing of july 11 applications. I think may be they want to wait and to get more application from Sao Paulo VO to split it's annual quota (it's 150 for 2011) between all NOCs. I guess they cannot issue all 150 visas for NOC 1122 only... Just my thoughts. I took quota information from this document, you can check: http://www.scribd.com/doc/52087881/2011-global-immigration-targets
I wish you good luck with getting your PER asap!

HelloCanada!

Sep 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Tel-Aviv
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
PER - 01.03.2012
File Transfer...
AOR2 - 21.03.2012
richardo3 said:
We don't know how misguided we are - it loksl ike they should split out the NOC codes further, breaking down VO's as well so whoever is applying from whichever country will know where they stand. That would make things better i think.
I like very much your idea, richardo3! Indeed, it would be better for all of us and for CIC as well - they would not have to process 1000s of extra applications, and spend so much labour resourses and money for sending all this applications back. It would surely help to decrees their old backlog and prevent a new one. They should do it this year enstead of cutting on half FSW1 programm. Let's mail to Mr. Stiven Harper with this brilliant suggestion. 8)
richardo, +1 to you!

ariarazm

Oct 19, 2011
ONS said:
That is great news so you are the 2nd case in this forum whose application reached in august and cc is charged. i am hopeful too, my application reached on 22nd august 10 AM and till that time cap was not reached. The website was updated in the afternoon on 22nd. So hoping for the best.
congratulation to all . and my position : my package arrived to canada CIO on 02 Aug,and until now 2011/10/09 i dont get any email , mail , ... .
how can i understant where is my package?did it pass cap reached?
please help me

stranger4ever

Sep 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-08-2011
Doc's Request.
sent with application
Nomination.....
CC charged on 06 October 2011
AOR Received.
26.10.2011 / PER 20 December 2011
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
29.05.2012 / "medical results have been received"-line on ecas, on 20 July 2012
Interview........
n/a
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Let's wait and see what's gonna happen. It makes no sense on how they are processing applications for at least 1122 noc. There are many people on this forum who received NER on cap reached on or before 11 July.
I had lost my hope for being into the cap and for this reason I've wrote an e-mail about the same time my cc was charged. ( my cc transaction was displayed online after exactly 5 days ( 11 October) with the transaction date of 06 october.
My hopes came alive again after this, and I decided to post an update.
10 days have passed from my e-mail inquiry and still got no answer back from CIO office.
This can be either a AOR/ PER or NER, but for sure they had counted my application towards noc 1122.
I cannot figure out why many applicants who applied on earlier dates( July) had received NER with cap reached or their cc was not even charged.?

ariarazm

Oct 19, 2011
Maybe their package had problem and CIO told them that cap reached happened and don't try again !
8 of July is not believable for me!and CIO website updated on 22 of August?

shadow1972

Star Member
Sep 13, 2011
Bangladesh
Visa Office......
Manila, Phillippines (instead of Singapore)
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
29-3-2012 for Nomination of Saskatchewan (Acknowledgement received on 11-05-2012)
Doc's Request.
18-06-2014
Nomination.....
25-08-2014
AOR Received.
15-04-2015 from CIC, NS (Application sent to CIC on 17-11-2014)
IELTS Request
Over All 7.0, copy sent along with the application
File Transfer...
in between 15-4-2015 and 7-5-2015
Med's Request
07-05-2015 (and to pay RPRF)
Med's Done....
14-05-15 (Paid RPRF via DD of Scb) - eCAS shows "In Process" from 02/07/2015
Interview........
Alhamdulillah, did not ask for!☺☺
Passport Req..
05-08-2015 (Ecas : Decision Made 06-08-2015) / VFS DHK : 09-08-2015 / VFS SING: 13-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
28-8-2015 (Available for Collection 13-09-2015)
LANDED..........
26-03-2016 Alhamdulillah
I estimate that by 30th November all 1122s applicants will get the result! 8) Another hard 40 days! :eek:

momad

Star Member
Aug 8, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6-May-2013
richardo3 said:
Hey there - am sorry but i don't agree. You are basically saying that whatever volume of applications they received they should process them in the same time. Who is funding the resources for this work, us??? Or them??? They are and i see no reason why they should just go out and spend a small fortune on hiring temporary staff to deal with the workload. It is well known the processing time can currently take a year so the process is slow, we'd all like it to be faster but like i say we don't fund or actually work on this. Blame them a bit maybe, but theres others to blame as well, people sending in incomplete applications, completely wrong applications, fake applications, constantly pestering them to respond to emails - this will not be easy for them, can you imagine having potentially 1000's of inch thick applications on your desk and be asked to process them in a week?

Hi Ricardo: i have a different view. there are two things happening here. one the updates, they are wrong, second the updates don;t tally with rejections.

logically: if cap reached as per update on 22nd august then logically anythinhg sent after 22ns should be out.
if they have a heavey load and are not able to process them fast or post frequent updates NO PROBLEM, JUST DON'T POST FAKE UPDATES. just a statement saying " due to the high volume of applications received we are unable to provide an update, our team will post an update as soon as possible. sorry for the inconvenience" now that is an accurate update.

the other question is if my application was recevied on 12th July and rejected (official statement "cap reached") how can another sent ion 25th July be accepted.
you do mention that some of us are sending incomplete applications. how would you know?? besides when my pack was recevied back the document set had no indication to have been reviewed. just a date stamp on the envelope.

no one asks them to process anything in a week or a month, they just have to be consistent with their own protocol and statements they make. when we apply we all know that it will take 12 months. no one is asking for a faster processing time. guys in this forum as EACH OTHER if they have received any updates PER, CC,BD charge etc. they are not asking CIO. the emails sent to CIO are in line with CIO's own instructions telling us that we can inquire after 6 weeks.

funding: well while we are not directly funding them 1000 applications with at least CAD 1000 per application is a toal of CAD 1,000,000. what do you think can be done with that every year. besides don't forget that there are other types of visa's too which go to the same office.

they have curently 5 officers assigned to NOC 1122. with a daily quota

bottom line:

CIO should folow their own protocol. Applications should be processed on a first come first served basis.
UPDATES; if they are going to have it then be accurate, if not, don't have it.
if they reject, then the real reason should be given in the letter (which i believe they do)

brown_eyes

Star Member
Jul 19, 2011
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 09, 2014
Doc's Request.
received by Mike at CIO July 14, 2014
Nomination.....
PER November 11, 2014
AOR Received.
Addtl docs request August 20, 2015
IELTS Request
CEM received addtl docs Sept 20, 2015
Med's Request
October 19, 2015
Med's Done....
October 28, 2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
November 10, 2015
LANDED..........
hopefully on March 2016
sandip145951 said:
congrates can u plz tell me ur visaoffice??????
wow. lucky you. this is good news, it means all 1122 before august 1 made it to the cap. the question now is if we pass the initial processing or not. mine was received july 26, and i still have no news from CIO as to the status of my application. To everyone who hasnt heard of their file status yet, Lets just hold on a bit more.

richardo3

Star Member
Aug 12, 2010
momad said:
Hi Ricardo: i have a different view. there are two things happening here. one the updates, they are wrong, second the updates don;t tally with rejections.

logically: if cap reached as per update on 22nd august then logically anythinhg sent after 22ns should be out.
if they have a heavey load and are not able to process them fast or post frequent updates NO PROBLEM, JUST DON'T POST FAKE UPDATES. just a statement saying " due to the high volume of applications received we are unable to provide an update, our team will post an update as soon as possible. sorry for the inconvenience" now that is an accurate update.

the other question is if my application was recevied on 12th July and rejected (official statement "cap reached") how can another sent ion 25th July be accepted.
you do mention that some of us are sending incomplete applications. how would you know?? besides when my pack was recevied back the document set had no indication to have been reviewed. just a date stamp on the envelope.

no one asks them to process anything in a week or a month, they just have to be consistent with their own protocol and statements they make. when we apply we all know that it will take 12 months. no one is asking for a faster processing time. guys in this forum as EACH OTHER if they have received any updates PER, CC,BD charge etc. they are not asking CIO. the emails sent to CIO are in line with CIO's own instructions telling us that we can inquire after 6 weeks.

funding: well while we are not directly funding them 1000 applications with at least CAD 1000 per application is a toal of CAD 1,000,000. what do you think can be done with that every year. besides don't forget that there are other types of visa's too which go to the same office.

bottom line:

CIO should folow their own protocol. Applications should be processed on a first come first served basis.
if they reject, then the real reason should be given in the letter (which i believe they do)
Hey there - i do get some of your points but a few i don't :) First come first served would not work as there are quotas are in place for different VO's, thats why some submitted on a date were told the cap is full and some after were allowed in, these people simply applied under different VO offices.

And for 'funding: well while we are not directly funding them 1000 applications with at least CAD 1000 per application is a toal of CAD 1,000,000. what do you think can be done with that every year. besides don't forget that there are other types of visa's too which go to the same office.' - this is way out, i get that this money is coming in but i can tell you at a glance with every ones salaries in the offices plus all other overheads that tghis is not a proifit making exercise for them, not a chance.

The updates they give are based on what they process, you can't ask them to simply adjust there their labout force on this, they tick them off as they go and give an update - maybe they could give an update but also state that there is another 'x' amount awaiting review that may be included so we know if we are at the front or back of the cue? But for email responses to be in line with the truth, i see no reason why automated responses are a problem, i have seen how many times on here the same questions are asked and we go in circles, can you imagine what it would be like for them to give out an email to us to ask questions through? The email traffic would blow any server i should think ;)

Applications not complete - how do i know??? I know because i have read up on the issue through news sites, mainly official sites - people send in wrong applications, its a fact, i may have done i dont know yet! And for false apps i know there is a lot of that going on, happy to share links on all of this if you want.

gladiusraj

Aug 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Ready for reapply
You are absolutely correct momad. If Cic is not able to update there site they can mentioned it on there site. Why they misguide other people also. I think those who e-mail cic for there application status will get the negative reply. Why this I don't know ? But some thing is wrong.

momad said:

bottom line:

gladiusraj

Aug 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Ready for reapply
Don't confuse others on predictions. We have to follow them according there instructions.

richardo3 said:
Hey there - i do get some of your points but a few i don't :) First come first served would not work as there are quotas are in place for different VO's, thats why some submitted on a date were told the cap is full and some after were allowed in, these people simply applied under different VO offices.

And for 'funding: well while we are not directly funding them 1000 applications with at least CAD 1000 per application is a toal of CAD 1,000,000. what do you think can be done with that every year. besides don't forget that there are other types of visa's too which go to the same office.' - this is way out, i get that this money is coming in but i can tell you at a glance with every ones salaries in the offices plus all other overheads that tghis is not a proifit making exercise for them, not a chance.

The updates they give are based on what they process, you can't ask them to simply adjust there their labout force on this, they tick them off as they go and give an update - maybe they could give an update but also state that there is another 'x' amount awaiting review that may be included so we know if we are at the front or back of the cue? But for email responses to be in line with the truth, i see no reason why automated responses are a problem, i have seen how many times on here the same questions are asked and we go in circles, can you imagine what it would be like for them to give out an email to us to ask questions through? The email traffic would blow any server i should think ;)

Applications not complete - how do i know??? I know because i have read up on the issue through news sites, mainly official sites - people send in wrong applications, its a fact, i may have done i dont know yet! And for false apps i know there is a lot of that going on, happy to share links on all of this if you want.

richardo3

Star Member
Aug 12, 2010
gladiusraj said:
Don't confuse others on predictions. We have to follow them according there instructions.
Ok - but i am not making predictions....prediction means to state something that is going to happen in the future....
I am stating my claims on feeds i have read and hence i said i would be happy to share these links. And as for confusing on predictions - this whole thread is full of 'predictions' and ifs, buts and maybes - to be factual would mean working there or having a contact inside the CIC offices...... which none of us have.

:)

momad

Star Member
Aug 8, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6-May-2013
richardo3 said:

according to CIO website and protocol there is know quota based on VO. this was also shared by the director of CIO at a recent meeting. however there was a link shared with some quotas mentioned on it (i did not get a chance to review it yet) what this says is, if it is true, that CIO is having double standards. which means it can be taken to federal court.

unlike in some countries, in Canada government cannot do what it pleases just because it is in power. so they can't simply decide to accept some applications and reject others without justifiable cause.

while many communiques have stated that there are many applications that are incomplete and are falsified. well in that case they have to mention that in their refusal letter. (one of my earlier applications had such a letter) they can't just chuck it out and say "Cap reached" they are bound by law to give valid reason for refusal.

increasing staff: while the amount i mentioned is not a lot, cio is not a profit making operation, they are getting work force to build their economy, they only had 5 staff working on this (shared at the meeting) obviously they under estimated workload. the process was changed in 2008 -2009 after there were many complaints about the 2 year delay, so they introduced a system to speed it up, so it is obvious that they do listen to feedback and they do change processes to become more effective. so it is not about us funding them. they realize that for their economy to benefit they need the workforce fast.
on a side note they are also looking into changing their policyto accept qualifications from other regions, Example, doctors even though on the demand list cannot practice in canada unless they complete canadian medical training for four year (i may be a bit off on the specific time) so the question to the gevrnbment was, whats the point in having them on a demand list and not being able to employ them...

their updates: the heading states complete applications RECEIVED to date: not reviewed to date (they may soon change this.) so obviously it is incorrect.

email responses are a pain. they should simply say that because of the workload they cant respond. finish at that. but your point on people asking the same question over and over again in this forum, well this forum has now 165 pages. i have been with it for quite a while, so when i see a question i know if it has been asked before or not. but do you realize how long it would take to go through all 165 pages for a new member to see if the question has been asked before? it is far easier to just ask it and some other member will respond. this forum does not have a search option to search for particular questions.

bottom line is the CIO severely under estimated work load. in their effort to try and be customer friendly and give proactive emails and feed back they have bungled it up and it has back fired.

some how they have made a mess of the order of files reviewed. i guess they returned by post some applications but later realized that they have a few more spots (probably as some of the complete applications were not suitable under secondary review) so they picked up new applications from the pile still left with them (this part is my guess)

by the way Ricardo, just curious, when was your application sent/received. did you get a positive response. hope some of us get through. all the best. one day lets meet in canada and laugh about all this

luckymystery

Champion Member
Aug 5, 2011
Saskatchewan
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-07-2011
Doc's Request.
Sent with application
AOR Received.
AOR on 05-10-11. PER Received on 25-10-11
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
LVO started processing on my file on 04-01-2012
Med's Request
05-1-12 & Recvd on 11-1-12
Med's Done....
20-1-12, received by VO on 09-2-12 & on ecas on 18-02-12
Interview........
Waived :-)
Passport Req..
Step-1 on 05-03-12. Ecas Decision Made on 05-3-12, Step-2 02-5-12
VISA ISSUED...
26-03-12
LANDED..........
July - 12
momad said:
according to CIO website and protocol there is know quota based on VO. this was also shared by the director of CIO at a recent meeting. however there was a link shared with some quotas mentioned on it (i did not get a chance to review it yet) what this says is, if it is true, that CIO is having double standards. which means it can be taken to federal court.

unlike in some countries, in Canada government cannot do what it pleases just because it is in power. so they can't simply decide to accept some applications and reject others without justifiable cause.

while many communiques have stated that there are many applications that are incomplete and are falsified. well in that case they have to mention that in their refusal letter. (one of my earlier applications had such a letter) they can't just chuck it out and say "Cap reached" they are bound by law to give valid reason for refusal.

increasing staff: while the amount i mentioned is not a lot, cio is not a profit making operation, they are getting work force to build their economy, they only had 5 staff working on this (shared at the meeting) obviously they under estimated workload. the process was changed in 2008 -2009 after there were many complaints about the 2 year delay, so they introduced a system to speed it up, so it is obvious that they do listen to feedback and they do change processes to become more effective. so it is not about us funding them. they realize that for their economy to benefit they need the workforce fast.
on a side note they are also looking into changing their policyto accept qualifications from other regions, Example, doctors even though on the demand list cannot practice in canada unless they complete canadian medical training for four year (i may be a bit off on the specific time) so the question to the gevrnbment was, whats the point in having them on a demand list and not being able to employ them...

their updates: the heading states complete applications RECEIVED to date: not reviewed to date (they may soon change this.) so obviously it is incorrect.

email responses are a pain. they should simply say that because of the workload they cant respond. finish at that. but your point on people asking the same question over and over again in this forum, well this forum has now 165 pages. i have been with it for quite a while, so when i see a question i know if it has been asked before or not. but do you realize how long it would take to go through all 165 pages for a new member to see if the question has been asked before? it is far easier to just ask it and some other member will respond. this forum does not have a search option to search for particular questions.

bottom line is the CIO severely under estimated work load. in their effort to try and be customer friendly and give proactive emails and feed back they have bungled it up and it has back fired.

some how they have made a mess of the order of files reviewed. i guess they returned by post some applications but later realized that they have a few more spots (probably as some of the complete applications were not suitable under secondary review) so they picked up new applications from the pile still left with them (this part is my guess)

by the way Ricardo, just curious, when was your application sent/received. did you get a positive response. hope some of us get through. all the best. one day lets meet in canada and laugh about all this
Good analysis.