Send with Application
Nomination.....
Bank (BOI) : BD Charged 03-08-2011
AOR Received.
PER: 14-09-2011 10:53 AM (EDT)
IELTS Request
Send with Application (7.5 Band)
File Transfer...
RBVO: 5-10-2011 2nd AOR: 05-10-2011. (09-10-2011: 'In Process')
Med's Request
12-01-2012 by Lawyer, 13-01-2012 by me over E-mail
Med's Done....
14-01-2012 Sent by DMP: 24-01-2012 Med. Recv Line: 03-02-2012
Interview........
Waived..(by God's grace)
Passport Req..
13-01-2011 (DD/PP sent on 25th Feb'12)
VISA ISSUED...
04-07-2012 (DM:7/7/12) (Got PP in Hand-11-07-2012)
LANDED..........
21-09-2012 [img]http://www.webweaver.nu/clipart/img/holidays/canada-day/canadian-flag-small.png[/img]
hey satish... Next 10 days???

How can you be sooooooo fast....... heheheheh means give them some time atlist to send the mails(PER)..... 15 days will be fine....

What say...

satish7777 said:
Hi
I see that and I am still confused that how much pessimistic one can be still he is negative on things any ways Ravi i think by your post we can assume the race is still on as said by me and many other members next ten days will clear the scenario.
By the way Ravi I m still waiting for my BD encashment post ?????

hey_rigky

Star Member
May 5, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Soon
I agree there are consultants who are good and there are some bad ones as well. My friend met one in London and after assessment, he was told he does not qualify under the present scenario, but when my friend asked a way out he said unless you can get your experience in one of the category i cant help you. My friend was told if he can arrange one year experience he could apply.

There might be tight rules but these consultancy in immigration go two way. when they talk with you they will tell how can it be possible and other way around when on papers they will have a printed sheet of paper for you to sign and agree that nothing wrongdoing happened.

Its you luck Richardo you met with a genuine one but maximum of them arent. As soon as they smell your desperation they will tell you ways in immigrate.

satish7777

Star Member
May 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-07-2011
Doc's Request.
sent with application
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
Not yet
Med's Done....
Not Yet
Interview........
Not Yet
Passport Req..
Not Yet
VISA ISSUED...
Not Yet
LANDED..........
Not Yet
AVSNEH said:
hey satish... Next 10 days???

How can you be sooooooo fast....... heheheheh means give them some time atlist to send the mails(PER)..... 15 days will be fine....

What say...
Hi
No problem if they are ready to send everyone a PER i hope everyone is ready to wait for couple of more months.

sanity

Jun 8, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12th July 2011
IELTS Request
richardo3 said:
Hi,

I don't agree in this instance though, my consultant is registered and works for The Visa Bureau in London, you can look them up - some consultants are rubbish but there are some honest ones, you just need to pick the right one! Make sure you choose the one that cares about their business and you won't go wrong :) I knew them before i used them, some friends had used them for their visa processing, not for Canada but that makes no difference :) Its the same story as other rumours in business, the bad tarnish the reputations of the good but they are tightly regulated in the UK
richardo3,

Would you mind sharing the consultant's name? I was also hoping that it is regulated in the UK but experienced a similar discussion mentioned by hey_rigky ,with a known consultant there. I quite feel they are good with sweet talks and it is only upto the stage where you sign papers and handover an initial deposit of the fee.
I am just pleased that I gave them a hard time when they tried to lure me into that trap!

Good luck with your aplication !

Sanity

hey_rigky

Star Member
May 5, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Soon
sanity said:
richardo3,

Would you mind sharing the consultant's name? I was also hoping that it is regulated in the UK but experienced a similar discussion mentioned by hey_rigky ,with a known consultant there. I quite feel they are good with sweet talks and it is only upto the stage where you sign papers and handover an initial deposit of the fee.
I am just pleased that I gave them a hard time when they tried to lure me into that trap!

Good luck with your aplication !

Sanity
sanity , richardo3 used visa bureau london to file the application..

rohit menon

Jul 21, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi friends,

i had a reply from CIC yesterday as shown below,

Good Afternoon,
Currently we have no record of our office having received your submission. However, this does not mean we do not have it. Please allow 2-3 more weeks for the creation of a record. Please re-enquire at that point.
Thank you
D.A.

what does it mean?, my appliction was send out on 14/july/2011 and was received on 20/july/2011 by Mike.

grimreaper

Oct 24, 2010
My application for 1122 was received by the CIO on the 20th of July, this is what I received as reply to my email. I had sent the details like my full name, passport number, DoB and Nationality.

Good Morning

To date i can find no record of our office having received your submission. Please confirm the method of delivery and if by courier the tracking #.

Thank you

D.A.

This could be because they have not opened any application on and after the 20th of July. Or they still need more info like the courier tacking number which is usually not shared with them for the inquiry emails. At least I had received proper response from them last year with the info mentioned above.

rohit menon

Jul 21, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
grimreaper said:
My application for 1122 was received by the CIO on the 20th of July, this is what I received as reply to my email. I had sent the details like my full name, passport number, DoB and Nationality.

Good Morning

To date i can find no record of our office having received your submission. Please confirm the method of delivery and if by courier the tracking #.

Thank you

D.A.

This could be because they have not opened any application on and after the 20th of July. Or they still need more info like the courier tacking number which is usually not shared with them for the inquiry emails. At least I had received proper response from them last year with the info mentioned above.

thanks for your kind reply dr, lets hope for the best!

shriji

Jul 26, 2011
HI,
This e-mail by it-self shows that they are going to review the packets of the apps till 22nd August,
I believe, every one whose application is complete and concise , (till 22nd Aug) will all make in the cap.
Good Luck to all of US!!!
rohit menon said:
Hi friends,

i had a reply from CIC yesterday as shown below,

Good Afternoon,
Currently we have no record of our office having received your submission. However, this does not mean we do not have it. Please allow 2-3 more weeks for the creation of a record. Please re-enquire at that point.
Thank you
D.A.

what does it mean?, my appliction was send out on 14/july/2011 and was received on 20/july/2011 by Mike.

mani5553

Sep 28, 2010
Toronto, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-09-2010
AOR Received.
8th Feb 2011, 2nd AOR 1st April 2011
IELTS Request
Sent with the application
Med's Request
23rd May 2011
Med's Done....
26th May 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
23rd May 2011
VISA ISSUED...
23rd Sept 2011
LANDED..........
14th November 2011
I don't see much of a hope for 1122 applicants. Looking at the current scenario, I thoroughly feel that 1122 NOC is being neglected by VO's. I have been in touch with few other 1122 applicants as well and their story is similar to mine. Look at my timelines - it's been 3.5 months since I got my medicals done and 2.5 months since I sent my PP/RPRF BD to NDVO. RPRF BD got encashed on 25th Aug and I received receipt via ordinary post last saturday. There has been no update - eCAS still shows "IN PROCESS" without "Medical results have been received" line. My address got disappeared on 28th Aug and still not back - I have been checking eCAS on regular basis and am really fed up now. Feeling so demoralized even to have a look at eCAS and have decided not to check it for few days. :(

I just hope I am wrong in my theory and 1122 is not being neglected. :-\

Wishing everybody all the very best. :)

Regards
Manpreet

rohit menon

Jul 21, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shriji said:
HI,
This e-mail by it-self shows that they are going to review the packets of the apps till 22nd August,
I believe, every one whose application is complete and concise , (till 22nd Aug) will all make in the cap.
thank you, i had Thomas cook DD, my father have been to the same branch last thursday to enquire about the encashment of DD, but unfortuntely they didn't say nothing, what they said was, they can't trace the DD once it has been issued until we get any further notification from the payee. Do you have any idea what do i need to do the next step.
thanks
rohit

himelocean

Star Member
Jan 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
COOLIZIM said:
I think they have a quota for each vO and it seems ND office has reached the quota this is my gussing

I think so .

But my opinion CAP never reached by 8th july, 2011 . There is many more coz . Who's got the returnd mail that CAP reached may be there are some reason .

we have to wait for next 15/20 days and clear all

Hope for the best .

Himel

alexchristi

Sep 8, 2011
Newmarket, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5th july 2011
AOR Received.
PER 8th sept.2011
IELTS Request
on file
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
05. Oct. 2012
VISA ISSUED...
24. 10. 2012
LANDED..........
08.dec.2012
I have never heard about a CAP for each VO. That cap 4-5 applications per country or if we go by population for example Israel would have a cap of 0,5 applic. :p
This system can't be applied here. It goes by a first come first served basis.
Lets wait for a few more days and see the outcome. :)

Viz

Star Member
Jul 6, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shriji said:
HI,
Hi Shriji,

Can you plz send an email to CIO too, to see the status of your app, so that we can knw if they have given ur app a file no too. If they have given u a file number, we can be sure that the cap is not full.

Viz