+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

10 Months after medicals sent to London Embassy and still waiting? Usual or Unsu

RDK

Dec 31, 2010
People, Happy new year!

Anyone experienced my situation? I did my medical in Feb last year and even paid my PRFP. It is now Jan and haven't heard from the embassy. Is it usual? Is there any assurance that my visas will be issued this month? I have never seen or heard of at situation where one wait for this long, - otherwise the medicals have to be redone! They are quite expensive in London?

Any advice???

John

karmoncan

Jan 3, 2011
I am new to this wonderful forum. I also did my medicals and waiting for the ppr. Actually, as I was reading I noticed that some people wait more than others for the passport request. Seniors in this forum like Qorax, Leon, PMM, Explorer say that it's due to security check that are conducted after the medicals usually. Yesterday I also read that the nationality plays a role in that also. Well many also waited and then they received their ppr. I know it's very much frustrating but what can we do, just wait. you can email London office also to aski for an update of the application. Take the opinion of seniors in this forum first like the ones I mentioned above. Can you please provide your timeline? when you applied? document update? medicals? a family or single?