+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

1 month and still nothing ...

Nina91

Dec 6, 2018
Dear futur Canadians,
I really need your opinion.
I submitted my PR demand on the 14th December, since then I have no news.
It is said that my history and my eligibility are being examined. However I'm supposed to have my medical examination status updated 15 days (according to statistics) after official submission date.
Is there something I have to worry about? Did you guys have met a similar situation? Can I have an idea about demand status of those who have submitted around the same date ?
Thank you in advance for your attention ...

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
Dear futur Canadians,
I really need your opinion.
I submitted my PR demand on the 14th December, since then I have no news.
It is said that my history and my eligibility are being examined. However I'm supposed to have my medical examination status updated 15 days (according to statistics) after official submission date.
Is there something I have to worry about? Did you guys have met a similar situation? Can I have an idea about demand status of those who have submitted around the same date ?
Thank you in advance for your attention ...
Meds passed takes longer than 30 days now. Check immitracker for current timelines

Reactions: Nina91

Raz0r

Jul 9, 2017
Thank you. I am (maybe) facing the most stressful days in my entire life...
Nowadays the avg. turnaround time from eAOR till PPR is 6-months as @ContactFront rightfully said. And let me tell you, these are NOT the most stressful days of your life. Let me know how you feel once you land and wait till you get the right job. Tell me then whether that or this was the most stressful time. Good luck.

Nina91

Dec 6, 2018
Nowadays the avg. turnaround time from eAOR till PPR is 6-months as @ContactFront rightfully said. And let me tell you, these are NOT the most stressful days of your life. Let me know how you feel once you land and wait till you get the right job. Tell me then whether that or this was the most stressful time. Good luck.
Wise words !