+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

08th May 2023 Health Draw Oinp

Ddreamer

Star Member
Jun 11, 2023
Did you renew your access for the ECA from MCC
I strongly suggest to keep renewing every 30 days. There's no clarity on this except one sentence "If you don't authorise, your application will be returned to you as incomplete, YOU WILL LOSE YOUR CHANCE TO BE IN THE PROGRAM"

PLEASE don't risk your new life for a couple of 62 dollar renewals. Just be safe, keep renewing and give yourself peace of mind knowing that your nomination is on the way..

All the best!!
Did you renew your access for the ECA from MCC

Reactions: sugarbell

Angelpriya

Sep 25, 2019
I DON'T FEEL LUCKY AS I HAVE BEEN WAITING ON SUBMITTED STATUS FOR 77DAYS. NOTHING YET
17th june submission went to assessment yesterday..so i guess you still have to wait for a while or maybe they have just started looking at late submissions so it could be earlier than expected..please be patient and optimistic

DewSaf

Jul 25, 2023
I strongly suggest to keep renewing every 30 days. There's no clarity on this except one sentence "If you don't authorise, your application will be returned to you as incomplete, YOU WILL LOSE YOUR CHANCE TO BE IN THE PROGRAM"

PLEASE don't risk your new life for a couple of 62 dollar renewals. Just be safe, keep renewing and give yourself peace of mind knowing that your nomination is on the way..

All the best!!
After reading your comment I checked it on MCC, even it says the ECA access is valid for 30 days, but OINP accessed it very late and you can see their date of access. It is visible when you click on eye button on the left side under file transfer history in physiciansapply portal. Secondly I also received email on the same date mentioning OINP has access your ECA report on the same date.

so no worries. Although I instantly charged my second file transfer after your comment, and lost 62 CAD :p

Ddreamer

Star Member
Jun 11, 2023
After reading your comment I checked it on MCC, even it says the ECA access is valid for 30 days, but OINP accessed it very late and you can see their date of access. It is visible when you click on eye button on the left side under file transfer history in physiciansapply portal. Secondly I also received email on the same date mentioning OINP has access your ECA report on the same date.

so no worries. Although I instantly charged my second file transfer after your comment, and lost 62 CAD :p
Yes, you can see the date of access for OINP from the "eye" and yes again, MCC does send you an email when OINP accesses your ECA; further, it pretty much happens right before your application moves from Submitted to Assessment.

But in spite of all of this, THERE IS STILL NO GUARANTEE AT ALL THAT OINP WON'T OPEN YOUR ECA AGAIN IN THE ASSESSMENT AND DIP PHASES! If they do attempt to open your ECA in Assessment/ DIP and they can't, because you stopped renewing your authorisation, it could unfold into something very ugly;

For this one reason alone, I'm continuously renewing every 30 days.
It's like making a choice between losing SOME money or taking a HUGE risk with your application.

I'll personally keep renewing mine till the day I get my nomination.

Ddreamer

Star Member
Jun 11, 2023
17th june submission went to assessment yesterday..so i guess you still have to wait for a while or maybe they have just started looking at late submissions so it could be earlier than expected..please be patient and optimistic
Any idea what date nominations are being issued latest?

Reactions: Angelpriya

Ddreamer

Star Member
Jun 11, 2023
Hey guys,
WE'VE BEEN CONNECTED FOR MONTHS NOW, SHOULD WE UPGRADE TO A WHATSAPP GROUP FOR THE IRCC PART OF THE JOURNEY?

Reactions: DewSaf