+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

⭕️PNP -PR -2019- APPLICANTS CONNECT HERE ⭕️

BernyGee

Oct 22, 2019
Dears

Greetings

I finally got an ITA from SK and I would like to ask you please about a concern of mine in IMM5669 background declaration form, which i already submitted through SINP pnp program, as it was requested to be uploaded.

In the education section, one of the institutions that i have typed is "AUST" only, since the name "American University of Science and Technology" could not fit. Furthermore, in the related city/country/territory, i typed the city and forgot to put the country for all the institutions. However, my wife's form is fine in this regards.

What do you think? Could this be a problem or lead to a rejection? Or the visa officer might simply email me and ask for additional clarification? Or he can just make the connection with the uploaded documents which are already mentioned in the diplomas, transcripts, cic's EE and sinp portal.
Or do you think i should send them an updated document by email to correct this innocent discrepancy? Or i should not worry?

I appreciate your reply as this is driving me crazy and worried.

xxmaulinxx

Apr 29, 2019
Pre Arrival Letter

I applied under PNP paper based application in month of July 2019 & last week I received pre arrival letter before medical request..

what does it mean? How much time they will take for medical request??

Any suggestions pls