+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

“Application/profile updated” but no difference

rjphd

Star Member
Apr 11, 2018
I have noticed application/profile updated for a second time this week . When I click on it nothing changed. Do you guys experience the same thing twice this week ?

upon

Champion Member
Jan 23, 2020
Winnipeg
They send me a letter for misrepresentation in relation to one of my employment records and have sought my response.
I am sorry to hear that.
that is so weird. Your case was closed and you were given copr etc.
How come did they start looking again t your employment letters?

I have only one option-someone reported on you.

farhanali2020

Mar 27, 2020
I am sorry to hear that.
that is so weird. Your case was closed and you were given copr etc.
How come did they start looking again t your employment letters?

I have only one option-someone reported on you.
Yeah I actually sought some legal help to find out as to what might have been the case and they stated the very same thing. I was always honest with IRCC and my employment records and details are actually what they are.

upon

Champion Member
Jan 23, 2020
Winnipeg
Yeah I actually sought some legal help to find out as to what might have been the case and they stated the very same thing. I was always honest with IRCC and my employment records and details are actually what they are.
That is awesome. So you don’t need to worry about it. Just reply with the info they are looking for.
Try to think who might not like you a lot and know about your application or employment history.
keep away from those kind of people.

farhanali2020

Mar 27, 2020
That is awesome. So you don’t need to worry about it. Just reply with the info they are looking for.
Try to think who might not like you a lot and know about your application or employment history.
keep away from those kind of people.
Yeah I actually submitted my response to them with all the supporting documents on 14th Jan and they reapproved me on 24th Jan so my issue is sorted out now. Yeah trying to stay away from toxic people and focus on my life now. Thanks and now am just following this thread also so that in case I can help another person that goes through similar situations as it can be really stressful so I can help with my experience.

Reactions: upon

upon

Champion Member
Jan 23, 2020
Winnipeg
Yeah I actually submitted my response to them with all the supporting documents on 14th Jan and they reapproved me on 24th Jan so my issue is sorted out now. Yeah trying to stay away from toxic people and focus on my life now. Thanks and now am just following this thread also so that in case I can help another person that goes through similar situations as it can be really stressful so I can help with my experience.
Congratulations! I am glad your story ended well and those bastards who ratted on you did not get what they hoped for.
This process is very stressful for most of us.

farhanali2020

Mar 27, 2020
Congratulations! I am glad your story ended well and those bastards who ratted on you did not get what they hoped for.
This process is very stressful for most of us.
Thank you so much. I am super relieved as well. Now having gone through it, wanna help others in similar situation. I was honest and I guess honesty prevails at the end of the day. a real case :)

Reactions: mvneema10

Mew

Star Member
Feb 1, 2021
I need advise :( So the story:
1) applied for OINP nomination under NOC B, received it - submitted PNP paper based file in November, still awaiting AOR (takes a long time now)
2) company offered promotion in November as well (this will change my job from NOC B to NOC A - title, duties - everything chnaged). They said we can do it internally so it won’t affect my PNP as there are restrictions on my certificate (work in same position, title until the end of process).
3) I received ITA through EE - and now I’m lost... I don’t want to lie, I want to be honest that since November I work in NOC A, but I’m worried if I do it now - my PNP paper based will get canceled as my nomination is issue for NOC B.

I sent email to OINP asking what will happen if my NOC changed, still waiting on reply. In the meantime, wondering what I should do...keep same story and say in EE I’m in my old position NOC B? (employer agreed to confirm this in case IRCC calls, but I know it is not fair game)...please advise and do not judge... I did not submit EE yet, so I’m looking for decision. Thanks!

Tosin247

Nov 9, 2021
I APPLY FOR STUDY PERMIT FROM INDONESIA

Confirmation of Online Application Transmission October 11, 2021
Submission Confirmation October 12, 2021

I got 2 Ghost Update and Nothing as being change since when i apply..Please anybody with an ideal

Application status: We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results: You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes
Review of additional documents: We do not need additional documents.
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.