+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

عضو جديد

moka440

Dec 19, 2013
السلام عليكم
اليكم جمعيا اخوتي انا سجلت جديد هنا واتمني اجد المساعده في الالتحاق بكندا للعمل وللاستيطان علما باني موظف مصرفي في الخرطوم لاكثر من 8 سنوات اللي اللحظة
Dear all
am new member here i just started , am sudanese and i live and work in khartoum for private bank in khartoum over 8 years up to now , and i would like to live and work in canada for good for lifetime , honstely i found it little bit complicated for me to understand this types of immegration and how to handle it and how to make the first right steps , so you are kindly requested to help me in this urgent issue .
wish you all blessed days osman hassan yousif abdalla
sudan
khartoum
qatar islamic bank

MousChelsea

Jul 30, 2012
moka440 said:
السلام عليكم
اليكم جمعيا اخوتي انا سجلت جديد هنا واتمني اجد المساعده في الالتحاق بكندا للعمل وللاستيطان علما باني موظف مصرفي في الخرطوم لاكثر من 8 سنوات اللي اللحظة
Dear all
am new member here i just started , am sudanese and i live and work in khartoum for private bank in khartoum over 8 years up to now , and i would like to live and work in canada for good for lifetime , honstely i found it little bit complicated for me to understand this types of immegration and how to handle it and how to make the first right steps , so you are kindly requested to help me in this urgent issue .
wish you all blessed days osman hassan yousif abdalla
sudan
khartoum
qatar islamic bank

w 3alaykom salam a5i osman , plz visit this site :

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/index.asp

and for Quebec Immig visit this site :

http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/fr/index.php

and the guys here will help, (im no expert) but if u ask (in eng) they will be happy to help u , be patient and u will get ur answers for ur inquiries .

Bel tawfik InshAllah , Salam ...

moka440

Dec 19, 2013
dear
thanx alot for your reply , am working in qatar bank here in khartoum over 8 years till now .
moka440@hotmail.com
thanx alot ya akhona