+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Refusal of spouse file under R205 c(ii) provide insufficant information on full time course program.

Meet Gill

Feb 17, 2020
I had applied my husband's file, but it is refused under R 205 c(ii) that demonstrates insufficient information about full-time course. I have 2 years full-time program. I have attached offer letter, enrollment letter, the college I'd proof
How I can overcome this
problem. Kindly guide me. Thanks.

Anchal:

Star Member
Nov 26, 2019
I had applied my husband's file, but it is refused under R 205 c(ii) that demonstrates insufficient information about full-time course. I have 2 years full-time program. I have attached offer letter, enrollment letter, the college I'd proof
How I can overcome this
I was recently rejected for my husband's sowp. Do you want to discuss this further. Were you able to figure out the reason of this rejection.

Radhekrishan

Nov 14, 2019
I was recently rejected for my husband's sowp. Do you want to discuss this further. Were you able to figure out the reason of this rejection.
Hi my SOWP is also got rejected under 205 c ii. After ordering caips I came to know that the reason is about relationship genuiness and i applied again two weeks ago and got a medical request. Hope to receive the approval decision soon.

Mann157

Star Member
Feb 19, 2020
Hi my SOWP is also got rejected under 205 c ii. After ordering caips I came to know that the reason is about relationship genuiness and i applied again two weeks ago and got a medical request. Hope to receive the approval decision soon.
did you apply during study or during PGWP?

Nov 13, 2019
Spouse visa canada...my husband's spouse visa timeline
Application submitted: 23rd Jan 2020
Biometrics: 25 Jan 2020
Medical passed:14 February
It's been 2 weeks and still no updates...anyone in same situation

Anchal:

Star Member
Nov 26, 2019
That's a great information Radhekrishan from the perspective of understanding this vague rejection. Can you possibly share your caips notes in full like copy and paste them here if you don't mind as it might help a lot.

Anchal:

Star Member
Nov 26, 2019
How I can overcome this
Hello, were you able to figure out something. You posted here to seek help but then don't even bother to reply if someone else seeks your help.

Meet Gill

Feb 17, 2020
Hi sorry for the late reply. They mentioned the reason for rejection that insufficient information about spouse full-time course but I have attached an offer letter that clearly mentions that I have a full time course with the course name. So, I am going to refile by adding my first-semester transcript which clearly indicates my course name and detail of marks that I have achieved.
Is it helpful for approval or I need to attach some other documents.
Kindly guide me.
Thanks.

Anchal:

Star Member
Nov 26, 2019
Hi sorry for the late reply. They mentioned the reason for rejection that insufficient information about spouse full-time course but I have attached an offer letter that clearly mentions that I have a full time course with the course name. So, I am going to refile by adding my first-semester transcript which clearly indicates my course name and detail of marks that I have achieved.
Is it helpful for approval or I need to attach some other documents.
Kindly guide me.
Thanks.
I have applied again for my husband a week ago, just highlighting the enrollment letter, class time table, etc. There is nothing much could be done right now, until we have 1st semester completed. Let's see what happens.

Radhekrishan

Nov 14, 2019
That's a great information Radhekrishan from the perspective of understanding this vague rejection. Can you possibly share your caips notes in full like copy and paste them here if you don't mind as it might help a lot.
Application for an open work permit under R205(c)(ii), C42. PA's spouse is a FT student at.........., proof attached. Couple got married on 2_ _ , less than 2 months following spouse SP approval. No indication that the couple were engaged or in a relationship prior to marriage. Spouse left a few months later Study in Canada. No indication/proof that the couple lived together as a married couple during this period. Given the evidence provided, the applicant has not sufficiently demonstrated that there is intention to estal bona fide marital relationship with the inviter in Canada. I am not satisfied that the marriage was not entere primarily for the purpose of having the applicant become eligible for an open work permit as a spouse undc R205(c)(ii), C42. As a result, not satisfied that applicant will leave Canada by the end of his temporary stay should it be authorized.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Application for an open work permit under R205(c)(ii), C42. PA's spouse is a FT student at.........., proof attached. Couple got married on 2_ _ , less than 2 months following spouse SP approval. No indication that the couple were engaged or in a relationship prior to marriage. Spouse left a few months later Study in Canada. No indication/proof that the couple lived together as a married couple during this period. Given the evidence provided, the applicant has not sufficiently demonstrated that there is intention to estal bona fide marital relationship with the inviter in Canada. I am not satisfied that the marriage was not entere primarily for the purpose of having the applicant become eligible for an open work permit as a spouse undc R205(c)(ii), C42. As a result, not satisfied that applicant will leave Canada by the end of his temporary stay should it be authorized.
Had you addressed these issues when you refilled?

Radhekrishan

Nov 14, 2019
Had you addressed these issues when you refilled?
Yes i tried my best added an explanation letter giving a brief history of relationship and some pictures and a joint policy and some govt. IDs with same address and also some bills of my stay in my husband house