Just spoken with IRCC Agent and they said to wait.. that's all.. :(

Application submitted : 11th April 2024
Biometrics : 16th April 2024
Medical : Not Started
Eligibility : In Progress
Background Verification : In Progress

Nothing is moving :(
In our Invitation letter we mentioned the date of Travel as June 2024
Hi hopefully you'll get an update soon in the meantime where are you parents applying form? Depending on the country it could take more time and is it for one parent or two? side note the fact that both eligibility and background are in progress is good as the standard process is one at a time.

Reactions: zahedali
May 1, 2024
@No-family-around

Please pay the super visa insurance in full for a year in advance as it is a requirement. Please do not choose monthly installments. I would pay for full insurance for an year right away and upload the new receipt and policy via webform right away.

Contacted IRCC today and they said the following
:
The officer should be satisfied that the applicant has the appropriate health insurance policy for a full year on each entry (initial and subsequent), regardless of the applicant’s method of payment (for example, payment in full or instalments with a deposit). Quotes are not accepted.

zahedali

Star Member
Aug 16, 2016
Hi hopefully you'll get an update soon in the meantime where are you parents applying form? Depending on the country it could take more time and is it for one parent or two? side note the fact that both eligibility and background are in progress is good as the standard process is one at a time.
thank you so much for your response!
Applying from India (processing time shows 51 days)
Two both Mom and Dad.
Good to know it’s a good sign that eligibility and background in progress.

hoping something good soon as our travel plans are in the month of June.

May 1, 2024
thank you so much for your response!
Applying from India (processing time shows 51 days)
Two both Mom and Dad.
Good to know it’s a good sign that eligibility and background in progress.

hoping something good soon as our travel plans are in the month of June.
Good stuff! are you single? what is your status? and what was your income last year? do you having savings? do they have ties to india?

hongho

Mar 17, 2016
hi folks, have any of you purchased insurance from parentsupervisa.ca or do you know if it's legit and reliable? i got a quote for around $800 which is half the quote from Manulife

samkh89

Star Member
Jun 23, 2018
Good news finally folks :)
Application submitted :Apr 3
Medical Passed : Apr 26:
Background check In Progress
Eligibility shows not started in Tracker and Portal
Received ghost updates on May 8th and 9th
Finally PPR on 10 th may .
Good luck to all who are waiting.May your inbox be filled with PPR email soon :cool:
Hi
I have a similar timeline for my parents super visa. We applied through consultant. Thankfully we have the passport request letters but they are dated May 1st and the consultant informed us on May 10. I just wanted to know does your passport request letter also have a earlier date? Thanks

samkh89

Star Member
Jun 23, 2018
Applied 14 Apr
Upfront medical and biometrics
Biometeric updated 16 Apr
Medical Passed 7 May
Ppr 9 May
Applied from India
Hi
I have a similar timeline for my parents super visa. We applied through consultant. Thankfully we have the passport request letters but they are dated May 1st and the consultant informed us on May 10. I just wanted to know does your passport request letter also have a earlier date? Thanks

samkh89

Star Member
Jun 23, 2018
Sharing timeline for my mother's application.

Application submitted: April 3, 2024
BL: Completed on April 3, 2024 (from previous application)
Medical: Passed on April 10, 2024 (Upfront)
Background check: in process
Eligibility: In progress on GC Key and completed on tracker on April 29, 2024
BVL: May 1, 2024
PPR: May 2, 2024

Good luck to all those who are waiting to get their PPRs. Wish you all the best!
Hi

zahedali

Star Member
Aug 16, 2016
Good stuff! are you single? what is your status? and what was your income last year? do you having savings? do they have ties to india?
Nope married and have 2 kids, I’m Canadian, last year income was around 180k. Yes savings too. Yes other children’s and grand children’s, and a house.

banman741

Feb 28, 2024
Hi
No, I think your consultant didn't inform you on time so I'd suggest to submit the passports for stamping ASAP as you only have 30 days to submit the same.

Zom@

Apr 26, 2024
Sharing timeline for my mother's application.

Application submitted: April 3, 2024
BL: Completed on April 3, 2024 (from previous application)
Medical: Passed on April 10, 2024 (Upfront)
Background check: in process
Eligibility: In progress on GC Key and completed on tracker on April 29, 2024
BVL: May 1, 2024
PPR: May 2, 2024

Good luck to all those who are waiting to get their PPRs. Wish you all the best!

I have couple of questions regarding the Super Visa applicatin. I am in the middle of applying for my parents. If you don't mind answering
> what was the minimum proof of funds you showed
> My dad is retd and mom's a homemaker, how do i proof social and economic ties back home? Will a financial certificate be enough?
>What insurance did you choose here in Canada?
>Did you get the medicals done before submitting the application or after?

thomas06

Star Member
Feb 18, 2020
Just spoken with IRCC Agent and they said to wait.. that's all.. :(

Application submitted : 11th April 2024
Biometrics : 16th April 2024
Medical : Not Started
Eligibility : In Progress
Background Verification : In Progress

Nothing is moving :(
In our Invitation letter we mentioned the date of Travel as June 2024
Don't worry and you will get it soon .