+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

your application is in queue for review,, What does it mean??

Saurabh29

Star Member
Jan 9, 2021
Bahrain
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Hello Sal@
but the main office is abu dhabi, maybe I should not do that idk

I think currently yes it's in windsor office. According to the notes, the last update on 3rd May was from windsor office. Before that, it was in abu dhabi on 19 April.

no other notes. I was surprised that the officer didn't write any comments every time he updates my application. I saw some other guys get detailed info about eligibility.

By the way, I just checked your signature, WOW you got PPR Many congratsssss bro. I wish a bright future.
hello Sal2021

I got exactly the same response from Abu Dhbai embassy last week, it’s been a month since I submitted my file.. any update on yours ?

thank you
Saurabh

sal2021

Star Member
Feb 19, 2021
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
09-02-2021
Hello Sal@

hello Sal2021

I got exactly the same response from Abu Dhbai embassy last week, it’s been a month since I submitted my file.. any update on yours ?

thank you
Saurabh
No updates bro. still waiting.

jrodriguez

Star Member
Apr 28, 2021
I got my gcms notes today:
"ASSESSMENTS
Eligibility: Recommend Interview"

What do you think?
Hi! I asked this in this forum and someone answer me about that, many people have the "recommend interview" thing in their profile. it is only a tech word they use; it doesn't mean they will require an interview

Reactions: sal2021

Newaz Sharif

Jun 18, 2021
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Singapore
Need help. Please read the scenario stated below, speculate my current standings and suggest me what to do.

My AOR is November 2020

VO- Singapore

Medical passed and biometric done in December and January consecutively.

GCMS note ordered in February 2021 and it took 120 days (4 months) to come back and as of February the date on which the note was generated, my application status is -

Eligibility- not started
Security- not started
Criminality- passed
Medical- passed
Biometric- done
Info Sharing- in progress

Review required on statutory questions as I have previous student visa refusals.

Ok as it the gcms note took 120 days and it contains the old info as per the generated date, I decided to raise webform in May and they replied-

“The application is now queued for review. Once the review has taken place, if any further documentation or information is required before a decision can be made on the application, our office will contact the applicants directly. Until the review has been completed, we will not be able to provide any further information. Please wait to be contacted by our office.”

After exactly 1 month in June I raise another webform the reply was exactly identical as the previous one stated above.

My query is - Are both the review they ask in note and webform same one?

Note*** From the beginning in my cic portal the background status was “we are processing” then it changed to “in progress” and then just 2 days after I raised my first webform in May 2021 it has changed back to “we are processing”.

I received 2 ghost updates other than the updates on Sunday but no change has reflected in my profile yet. I know ordering gcms note is a way to get the details but I would like you guys to direct me what to do and predict what’s those reviews for.
Are they same???

sal2021

Star Member
Feb 19, 2021
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
09-02-2021
My query is - Are both the review they ask in note and webform same one?
what do you mean?

Their response "your application is in queue for review" is sent to all inquirers I guess, a general response. The thing is your eligibility review hasn't started yet. That's a long waiting bro. I wish we can receive responses soon.

RumezaJ

Jun 2, 2021
Texas, USA
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
18-06-2021
Med's Request
Tbd
Med's Done....
Tbd
Any updates after this email?

Huzaifa01

Dec 3, 2021
Pakistan
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
10-11-2021
Med's Done....
4-10-2021
Any updates after this email?
I got the same email.. My application is under review since 29th november .. SDS application.. classes are starting from 4th Jan 2022.. im worried

Reactions: RumezaJ

RumezaJ

Jun 2, 2021
Texas, USA
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
18-06-2021
Med's Request
Tbd
Med's Done....
Tbd
I got the same email.. My application is under review since 29th november .. SDS application.. classes are starting from 4th Jan 2022.. im worried
When did you receive this email?

my application is pending since June 18
I Got this email today but don’t know how long more to wait

Reactions: Huzaifa01

Huzaifa01

Dec 3, 2021
Pakistan
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
10-11-2021
Med's Done....
4-10-2021
When did you receive this email?

my application is pending since June 18
I Got this email today but don’t know how long more to wait
I got it today…. Seems like youve been waiting for a very long time must be hard for you

RumezaJ

Jun 2, 2021
Texas, USA
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
18-06-2021
Med's Request
Tbd
Med's Done....
Tbd
I got it today…. Seems like youve been waiting for a very long time must be hard for you
Yes i am waiting, I finished one semester online , second one’s starting January 6th. Next semester has to be in person and these people are ridiculous to make a move on my application

Reactions: Huzaifa01

Huzaifa01

Dec 3, 2021
Pakistan
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
10-11-2021
Med's Done....
4-10-2021
Yes i am waiting, I finished one semester online , second one’s starting January 6th. Next semester has to be in person and these people are ridiculous to make a move on my application
That’s stressful… i hope we both get our decisions before the classes start

Zaid89RM

Jun 16, 2022
Below is an email I received from Abu Dhabi IRCC:

"Please note that your application is in queue for review.

Unfortunately due to the outbreak of COVID-19, IRCC processing times and the response to client enquires has been significantly impacted. This is due to circumstances beyond our control.

We appreciate your patience and we will contact you with the next step in due time.
We trust this information will be of assistance."

what does it mean? Does it mean that they haven't yet started reviewing my application because it's in queue??!!
My eligibility review started 3 months ago (check my signature)
What happened with u at last???

San$$

Jan 7, 2023
Below is an email I received from Abu Dhabi IRCC:

"Please note that your application is in queue for review.

Unfortunately due to the outbreak of COVID-19, IRCC processing times and the response to client enquires has been significantly impacted. This is due to circumstances beyond our control.

We appreciate your patience and we will contact you with the next step in due time.
We trust this information will be of assistance."

what does it mean? Does it mean that they haven't yet started reviewing my application because it's in queue??!!
My eligibility review started 3 months ago (check my signature)

After 2year I got this email for my parents visitor visa from Abu Dhabi. I am still waiting. I don’t how much time they take to finalize the process. Why they are so lazy

Amaan Muhammad

Nov 8, 2023
Hey All Member How Are You My Name is Amaan Muhammad From Pakistan And Currently Works in Abu Dhabi in Food Delivery Company As A Supervisor i Want To Share My Profile So if Any Read it And Accurate Replay Me Here i'll Wait For it

i Got USA B1/B2 Visitor Visa in Julay,2023 i've Checked My UAE Residence Visa is Expiring Within 2 Months So i Renew it And Applay Canada Visitor Visa in Can+ Category While i Already Face Rejection in 2017 Study Visa Canada So i Applay After 5 Year And Canada Has My Old Valid Biometrics.

Application Submited :- 23,Sep,2023
Oldbiometrics Updated On My Portal When i Raise Web-form :- 18,Oct,2023
Application Background Starts On :- 19,Oct,2023
Application Eligibility Starts :- 26,Oct,2023

Already 4 Times Raise Web-form And Ask About My Visa Application Status They Tell Me Some Different Replies That Your Application is Still Underprocess And Your Application in Queue For Officer Review Now i Received 1 Email From iRCC Abu Dhabi im Share Here if Anyone Have Accurate information So Share Here Bcz Now 2024 But Still Not Any Update Yet.

Here is My One Web-form replay From iRCC Abu Dhabi, if Anybody Have Accurate info About it That How Many Time They Would Be Take To Finalize My Application.

Dear Applicant,

Thank you for your E-mail.

Your application is in queue for review by an officer.

Please note that the volume of applications received and the complexity of individual applications can cause processing times to be longer in some cases. This is often due to circumstances beyond our control. We appreciate your patience and we will contact you once processing has been finalized.

We trust this information will be of assistance.

Regards,

Client Experience Team | R.A

IRCC Abu Dhabi

United Arab Emirates.