+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Will webform cause delay?

De67

Jul 30, 2015
Hi has anyone ever raised a webform for additional documents before? Will this delay processing time?

Simba112

VIP Member
Mar 25, 2021
Hi has anyone ever raised a webform for additional documents before? Will this delay processing time?
It depends what kind of additional information, how easy they can be verified or if additional documents raise more concern. So in general it depends on the processing officer

Reactions: rogerdude1

De67

Jul 30, 2015
It depends what kind of additional information, how easy they can be verified or if additional documents raise more concern. So in general it depends on the processing officer
hi its just official transcript and letter of explanation from school regarding one of the terms

rogelcorral

Champion Member
Jun 15, 2018
In addition to what @Simba112 said, it also depends on how far up your application is. My son raised a webform to submit my PGWP extension permit (parent status is required for inland application). Four days later, decision was made. Then the following day after the decision, IRCC replied to the webform asking to verify some information.

rogerdude1

Apr 24, 2021
If this helps - in sense of a word of caution may be- in addition to the above comments - A friend of mine has been raising multiple webforms (one or 2 every week) to get her expired medicals re-validated so that her counterfoil status can turn to 'valid' in GCKey "fast" but they took 2 months to do the same in her profile which otherwise in just one webform and lots of patience takes almost never more than a month! Just raise one properly and wait I'd say !

Reactions: srth12

Harshithreddy1529

Star Member
Jan 10, 2024
I have raised a webform and submitted revised LOA , does it cause a delay my application