+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

We are reviewing the additional document you provided?

Rawa1998

Oct 10, 2023
Hello guys, i submitted study permit in may,2023 but i did upfront medical exam before my biometric after biometric i got passed medical exam in june long silence after i got additional request in november and now the latest update is April,16,2024 we are reviewing the additional document you provided so my questions are:
Is it a good sign after year of waiting this new update?
What can be the next stage for my application?
thank you for your helping

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hello guys, i submitted study permit in may,2023 but i did upfront medical exam before my biometric after biometric i got passed medical exam in june long silence after i got additional request in november and now the latest update is April,16,2024 we are reviewing the additional document you provided so my questions are:
Is it a good sign after year of waiting this new update?
What can be the next stage for my application?
thank you for your helping
Next step may be decision. When does your program start?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Seneca college advance diploma, an agent do works for me i dont know excatly what was requested is that make any difference?
So you don’t know what is happening with your file because agent is doing the work for you. Don’t you want to know what documents were requested and what was submitted as you sign off on it? Would IRCC not be asking for updated LOA, bank statements, medicals etc? How do you know agent is sending in genuine documents?

Last edited:

Rawa1998

Oct 10, 2023
So you don’t know what is happening with your file because agent is doing the work for you. Don’t you want to know what documents were requested and what was submitted as you sign off on it? Would IRCC not be asking for updated LOA, bank statements, medicals etc? How do you know agent is sending in genuine documents?
He said i was sent it and i did not know what was the thing they were asked about but he said i sent what they asked for, i did medical exam before biometric and it was passed in 6 June 2033 but right know the medical section is blank i dont know why? am i in probem?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
He said i was sent it and i did not know what was the thing they were asked about but he said i sent what they asked for, i did medical exam before biometric and it was passed in 6 June 2033 but right know the medical section is blank i dont know why? am i in probem?
So then what was the request for additional documents? Your agent said that you sent it. Don’t know why the medical is blank. Did you submit new LOA for May intake?

Rawa1998

Oct 10, 2023
So then what was the request for additional documents? Your agent said that you sent it. Don’t know why the medical is blank. Did you submit new LOA for May intake?
Yes i differed in december for may but i dont know what they asked for my agent had my every documents

Rawa1998

Oct 10, 2023
So ask your agent what was sent in when ADR was requested last year? It is your file and you have every right to know.
Do you think the desicion based on what they ask for? And what stage im in i have a gc key account but i dont know about the stage actually

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Do you think the desicion based on what they ask for? And what stage im in i have a gc key account but i dont know about the stage actually
If you don’t know what ADRs were requested then you need to find out. Has eligibility/background checks even been completed. Talk to your agent. What country are you from?

Rawa1998

Oct 10, 2023
I'm from iraq and eligibility passed last year he said, but i dont know about background no update after ADR until last week changed to we are reviewing....

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hello, i asked my agent about request letter and he said all they asked were passport scanned blank pages and what is your opinion about it please?
I cannot offer an opinion if that is all that was asked then you wait for a response. I would ask agent for access to your file through your own account so you can read for yourself the status of your file.