+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Want to work in Canada

damex+234

Sep 14, 2023
My name is OGUNYEMI Damilola,am a Nigerian, now I want to leave Nigeria, immigrate, because it is dangerous for me here and my economic situation is very bad. I hope you understand my need. Take me out of Nigeria I can't live here anymore. I hope you answer my email soon. I am hoping for your help.Please make a decision about me because it is very dangerous in northern Nigeria. There is no work for me here in Nigeria. My economic situation is bad. Please take me out of Nigeria soon because I want to work and earning something. I do not want to live here. I hope you can email me soon. I want a h work visa and I want to live in Canada
Please make a decisio about me because it is very dangerous in Afghanistan. There is no work for me here in Afghanistan. My economic situation is bad. Please take me out of Afghanistan soon. I do not want to live here. I hope you can email me soon. I want a work visa and I want to live in

YVR123

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2017
My name is OGUNYEMI Damilola,am a Nigerian, now I want to leave Nigeria, immigrate, because it is dangerous for me here and my economic situation is very bad. I hope you understand my need. Take me out of Nigeria I can't live here anymore. I hope you answer my email soon. I am hoping for your help.Please make a decision about me because it is very dangerous in northern Nigeria. There is no work for me here in Nigeria. My economic situation is bad. Please take me out of Nigeria soon because I want to work and earning something. I do not want to live here. I hope you can email me soon. I want a h work visa and I want to live in Canada
Please make a decisio about me because it is very dangerous in Afghanistan. There is no work for me here in Afghanistan. My economic situation is bad. Please take me out of Afghanistan soon. I do not want to live here. I hope you can email me soon. I want a work visa and I want to live in
If you want to spam a forum, review and edit your post before you press POST.

same wordings in Nigeria AND in Afghanistan.

Btw there is no job on this forum. To legally work in Canada, you need to get a work permit which most cases mean that you need to find an employer willing to apply for LMIA (shows that NO Canadian or PR can do that job except you. most would have work and education that's very unique for that job).

Impatient Dankaroo

VIP Member
Jan 10, 2020
You need to contact Uncle London

pomi nasir

Sep 26, 2023
My name is Muhammad Qasim & I need a Canadian Visa. I want to move from Pakistan due to bad economic situation.