+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

visitors visa from the london ircc office

Adejimi25

Star Member
Oct 5, 2023
Please has anyone gotten approval on their visitors visa application from the UK London office. Kindly share your timeline and what you did. My wife has applied since FEB 7th, 2023 and no response., Still on background check and eligibility not yet started. Are we really affected by the 556 days processing time? I heard some applications didn't have to wait that long.
Thank you

TayTay

Apr 24, 2023
In 2022 when I applied for the visitor visa in Paris, it took 4 months to get my visa. Infact, at a point I started sending them emails. So I can imagine that with a lot more interest for canada from around the world, they would be really overwhelmed processing applications.

you should consider sending them emails at the UK office if you find it.

Adejimi25

Star Member
Oct 5, 2023
In 2022 when I applied for the visitor visa in Paris, it took 4 months to get my visa. Infact, at a point I started sending them emails. So I can imagine that with a lot more interest for canada from around the world, they would be really overwhelmed processing applications.

you should consider sending them emails at the UK office if you find it.
Thank you for your response. They do not respond to emails. We have sent countless.

M Faizan Ali

Mar 10, 2024
I work remotely (live outside Canada) as a contractor for a canadian company for over a year , how to get benefit of this in my imagination process and application.

fromlondon

Mar 14, 2024
Please has anyone gotten approval on their visitors visa application from the UK London office. Kindly share your timeline and what you did. My wife has applied since FEB 7th, 2023 and no response., Still on background check and eligibility not yet started. Are we really affected by the 556 days processing time? I heard some applications didn't have to wait that long.
Thank you
Hi, I submitted two applications. The first one was on the 25th of January, but I couldn't complete the biometric process. Then, I submitted the second application on the 15th of February, and for the biometric section, I provided details indicating that I had completed it in 2017. Now, both applications show that biometric processing is completed, but the background check is still in progress.

Meena1983

Mar 13, 2024
Has anyone applied in Jan 2024 and had there applications update been waiting and submitting online form with no reply

fromlondon

Mar 14, 2024
Has anyone applied in Jan 2024 and had there applications update been waiting and submitting online form with no reply
Applied in 15th of January , No reply at all apart from Biomatric rest is in process . I think we should forget about it as i read in forums they are taking ages to send decesion email .

Meena1983

Mar 13, 2024
Applied in 15th of January , No reply at all apart from Biomatric rest is in process . I think we should forget about it as i read in forums they are taking ages to send decesion email .
May as well forget about it for a year. They aren’t going to get any better