Med's Done....
15-12-2015 (upfront)
Passport Req..
29-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
10-03-2016
LANDED..........
16-03-2016
Eligibility is cleared means there is very less chances it will be refused but still wait for the final update.
Thanks for the positive reply. But it has been 2 weeks after that update. I looked at multiple visitor visa threads and noticed the PPR request was quick like 5 to 6 days after that update.

Hopefully good news for us as the family member for whom we applied visa for is coming for pregnancy and delivery support.

Sandy.gal

Champion Member
Sep 15, 2022
Category........
Other
Thanks for the positive reply. But it has been 2 weeks after that update. I looked at multiple visitor visa threads and noticed the PPR request was quick like 5 to 6 days after that update.

Hopefully good news for us as the family member for whom we applied visa for is coming for pregnancy and delivery support.
Yeah I have seen some are still waiting on PPR request even with eligibility being cleared. My reason was the same for me to apply for my mom's supervisa and was approved. I am sure you shall get it soon too

Reactions: Kiranmayi

teatreaa

Oct 28, 2023
Hello ,
My Family's visitor visa application(online from Lebanon) timeline
Application submitted : Sept 15
Biometric completed : Sept 19

IRCC application status tracker of the principal applicant shows application in process, Background in process, & eligibility completed, where the latest update was on September-25. But I can't see visa number or anything there.

Aren't we supposed to receive a BVL or PPR by now?(are they sent by email?)

We are just not sure of whether or not we should cancel or postpone our tickets(for November 16) because we were hoping to visit families over the holidays and tickets in December are a bit expensive

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hello ,
My Family's visitor visa application(online from Lebanon) timeline
Application submitted : Sept 15
Biometric completed : Sept 19

IRCC application status tracker of the principal applicant shows application in process, Background in process, & eligibility completed, where the latest update was on September-25. But I can't see visa number or anything there.

Aren't we supposed to receive a BVL or PPR by now?(are they sent by email?)

We are just not sure of whether or not we should cancel or postpone our tickets(for November 16) because we were hoping to visit families over the holidays and tickets in December are a bit expensive
Processing is about 4 months so you may not get any response until the new year. You can check processing times on the IRCC site. IRCC tells you not to buy tickets until visa is approved. Don’t know how many family members but have others completed eligibility and background checks.

teatreaa

Oct 28, 2023
Processing is about 4 months so you may not get any response until the new year. You can check processing times on the IRCC site. IRCC tells you not to buy tickets until visa is approved. Don’t know how many family members but have others completed eligibility and background checks.
The processing time was fluctuating between 60 and 50 days , the recent update is like 120days due to the recent developments in the middle east and we bought the tickets because they were cheap, and on the ircc portal the eligibility is being reviewed but on the application status tracker eligibility of principal applicant is complete and green which I'm not sure what it means , thank you for replying

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
The processing time was fluctuating between 60 and 50 days , the recent update is like 120days due to the recent developments in the middle east and we bought the tickets because they were cheap, and on the ircc portal the eligibility is being reviewed but on the application status tracker eligibility of principal applicant is complete and green which I'm not sure what it means , thank you for replying
All you can do is wait.

Reactions: teatreaa

Br2515

Oct 20, 2023
Hi everyone, I applied for my mum’s visit visa from India. Timeline as below on tracker.
Application submitted- September 7, 2023
Biometrics on profile - September 7( Biometrics valid from my previous application)
Background check - In progress since September 7
Eligibility Started and Completed - October 6

No updates since October 6th and the background check has been in progress since my application was submitted. I previously applied for her visit visa in January 2021 and they rejected it in February 2023 stating she doesn’t have ties to return. However, I believe it’s because of the 2 year long processing time and the application and the reason for travel were obsolete.

Would really appreciate any suggestion/comment
UPDATE
I received an update yesterday, November 3rd, 2023. Received my PPR and I can see a document number and an expiry date.

Reactions: teatreaa

Padsteam

Oct 18, 2023
Qatar
I have applied from Qatar through TRV tourist Visa G keys Online . Pakistani National.Usa valid visa and travel already Time lines
6 th May 2023 file submitted.now 7 Month Started...3 time already refused
No response.Today I raise Web form 2nd time .
Still Showing.. application in process we send you massage when we start review.
Processing Background check. I am tired to wait Long and long Wait.
Showing Processing time on website now 450 days .when applied 100 days than 150 .than 170 than
557 and now reduce 450....I am mentally distorted..if they don't want to give visa
Than should be rejection .I am dangling in the middle of the wall..
That's why I send today 2nd Web form.. please any one guide me