+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

visa

youngburk1987

Mar 25, 2010
If my fiance is canadian and our children also. If I apply for a k1 fiance visa which is an american visa, do I apply for it before going to the usa or do I apply for it while I am in america? Also she is aloud 3 months to stay in America so should she just say she is coming as a visitor then apply for it in america? Wouldnt it be faster that way?

Thanks for your time.

macaraign

Apr 23, 2010
youngburk1987 said:
If my fiance is canadian and our children also. If I apply for a k1 fiance visa which is an american visa, do I apply for it before going to the usa or do I apply for it while I am in america? Also she is aloud 3 months to stay in America so should she just say she is coming as a visitor then apply for it in america? Wouldnt it be faster that way?

Thanks for your time.

macaraign

Apr 23, 2010
I am a temporary foreign worker currently working here in Alberta Province. My work permit is to expire on December 1, 2010.

My employer is to extend my contract for another year.

My concern is about my Canada Visa (multiple entry) which is to expire on October 8, 2010.

Should i apply for a renewal of my Canada Visa while I'm here in Canada, or should I go home to the Philippines?

I need your confirmation on this.

Thank you so much.