+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

UVIC MBA FALL 2013

james905

Apr 26, 2013
harsh_mba said:
going to UVic but for MS in computer science!!
i do not have any good reason to be here, but I posted this thread just as a way to help anyone coming to Victoria first time. I am a student at Uvic. I am sure you already know a lot about Victoria but in case you have anything to know, please let me know. For your course, I hope you know that now you can apply for PR in BC without job offer right after your Master in CS.

harsh_mba

May 21, 2012
yes saw the latest changes in rules !!! :) isnt it brilliant!!
can you PM me ur FB id :D?? hope to see you this fall

PS i have heard it rains a lot in victoria , do u suggest i get a rain jacket/boots from toronto or i can get nice ones in victoria at good prices?

cute_guy

Feb 7, 2013
Can you share the link for change in rule for BC PR.
I can read the IPG becoming a permanent thing, but isn't that for natural applied and health sciences PG's or it has been extended to other fields also ???

cute_guy

Feb 7, 2013
james905 said:
Please join here if you have been selected for the UVic MBA 2013 program.
James are u doing MBA at Uvic this fall ??where r u frm
I had admission but deferred at last moment due to some personal issues.

cute_guy

Feb 7, 2013
james905 said:
Yes, I am doing MBA at UVic. I am from India. Let me know if I can be of any help to you.
How has been the program so far in terms of professors, course work and quality . How are the people and overall picture post MBA.....I mean in terms of job prospects how is the market ??

manoj katta

Star Member
Feb 17, 2013
can u share ur profile regarding the scores u got to get into this univ..
coz i have been trying hard to get it here .
A complete details of how did u get in and also the docs u submitted would be of great help !!!

Thanks